What's new

Young Muslims add glam to their hijabs

One thing i don't understand.I have seen women who go to Pakistan wear modern dress but when return to Eruope wear Hijab??..what is that about?

To give excuse to some phobics people to keep ranting :D:D:D

burqini.jpg

Zaki, check that out. Now that particular Burkini model was in an all bendy position caressing the water... Poetic images may come to mind, but normally it sort of meets the purpose of a more liberal minded Muslim

I think poses have a lot to do with how such pictures are viewed as well.

And behold, Burqini life guard!

burqini-big.jpg

No actually this dress looks ok to me, This dress is lose enough to keep your private parts private....

other dress code in the previous post was too tight and too transparent in my eyes... I mean you could clearly tell her figure by just looking one glimpse of her picture

I have defended these dresses in past, but not the transparent ones or the ones "Jis se aap ke Jism ke Nashaib-o-faraaz numayan hon"

Shakira.JPG

So according to male point of view Looking Good negates modesty?

How? do you think you look good only when you wear a skirt or bikni?

i dont think so. Because modesty does not mean looking ugly or resort to less amount of dress.[/quote]

It can, there's no guarantee, what the dude who is looking at the woman is thinking about.

May be not in woman world, but if it weren't for women, man wouldn't have invented the comb :P

It varies from woman to woman. All want to look good some show their looks to the chosen men and some want to show the good looks in public BUT without showing their skin. It does not mean they are abnormal.

Look any given day the issue is complicated and the only thing that is not normal is that either side thinks that either sides POV can be easily understood by the other.

One thing i don't understand.I have seen women who go to Pakistan wear modern dress but when return to Eruope wear Hijab??..what is that about?

Not all women artificially reflect to be modern by going to Pakistan dressing up.

By the way, Dressing does not make you good muslim or bad muslim
Your character do this job for you :)

wearing proper dress is good to attain more rewards of Allah All-mighty

Its more like A gets 30+30 = 60 pass
B gets 40+40 = 80 pass with distinction

No actually this dress looks ok to me, This dress is lose enough to keep your private parts private....

other dress code in the previous post was too tight and too transparent in my eyes... I mean you could clearly tell her figure by just looking one glimpse of her picture

I have defended these dresses in past, but not the transparent ones or the ones "Jis se aap ke Jism ke Nashaib-o-faraaz numayan hon"

Shakira.JPG
Now don't just imagine Pam Anderson in a Burqini, I think there will be exceptions to the norm. Depending upon personal levels of acceptability and obviously the harkatein you do :D

I know you guys are focusing on the logic of things, but I'm more or less focusing on the increase in activity and exposure to the modern world for these women while maintaining whatever their person values are.

exposure to the modern world

And I would like to know who is the ones defining the modern world. Does a modern world mean a different dress up.

Now don't just imagine Pam Anderson in a Burqini, I think there will be exceptions to the norm. Depending upon personal levels of acceptability and obviously the harkatein you do :D

oh Yeah yeah yeah....Today your wild fantasies are being exposed :rofl:

Pam babes is too old for me, koi latest model nai mila kya
ast.gif

Btw, this women has glimpse of Angelina Jolie

Shakira.JPG

angelina_muslim_by_alosh3.jpg

I know you guys are focusing on the logic of things, but I'm more or less focusing on the increase in activity and exposure to the modern world for these women while maintaining whatever their person values are.

exposure to the modern world

And I would like to know who is the ones defining the modern world. Does a modern world mean a different dress up.
In a modern world if a woman wants to go to the beach and take a dip she can't do that in regular clothes (not unless she fancies drowning).

Who defines it? Let the woman individual define it for herself.

I like Miss hijab Morocco - I just think Moroccan girls are really pretty and friendly - I do recommend Morocco as a vaction spot - by the way great contest, I'm sure Jana would approve.:cheers:

This is not the subject matter but why you like a woman in Hijab! while you criticize it at the same time?

Hijab is just organised form of dress code and it is not new.
Women going out of their house looking organised tells about their civilization.

Have you ever seen acclaimed western women in untidy, bewildered out look? or in casual dress?

Mod Edit: Unnecessary picture removed.

It can, there's no guarantee, what the dude who is looking at the woman is thinking about.

then its his criteria not ours dear and simply equal number of men have opposite criteria as well.

May be not in woman world, but if it weren't for women, man wouldn't have invented the comb

lolzz nah in the old times you also have zulfain like us

Look any given day the issue is complicated and the only thing that is not normal is that either side thinks that either sides POV can be easily understood by the other.

Yes. and so both sides are abnormal :P

We have beauty to our abnormality whereas You guys are geeks :partay:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom