What's new

Young Muslims add glam to their hijabs

People you got to check out major Parks in Karachi ,They are almost filled with lovebirds who come out on date obviously without teling anybody and majority of women or girls like 9/10 you'l see will have a burqa... Burqa is very much popular with Dating girls ;)

This whole thing changed my definition of a girl in Burqa...;)
Damn..!!!

Ahem... so now burqa is synonymous with dating.

My questions to you would be, what's wrong with dating or being a burqa-clad woman who dates?

Ahem... so now burqa is synonymous with dating.

My questions to you would be, what's wrong with dating or being a burqa-clad woman who dates?
Simplistic use of terms - but I think what he was suggesting was there is full on makeout sessions using the loose Burkha cloth and the hidden identities.

In today's world there might not be much issue with that either except for public indecency if it may lead to that.

In today's world there might not be much issue

Actually, it's also a class thing as well - I don't have numbers or empiracal evidence, but I think the lower middle class dates more often than the Middle class types in karachi - and I think this is not just that they want to, but as a result of the increased number of interactions, and which groups of singles, anywhere in the world are not looking for a bit of romance in their lives?

The middle class and upper middle class types interact, generally without restrictions between sexes and while they have a potentially larger pool to date, their lives are also very much protected, in as much as they generally socialize within very select similar group.

and who are you mujahideenislam did you introduce youself in member's introduction corner.

i didn't Mr Red Baron, but if i did, i would doubt that my account would not be compromised.

I can see the extremist views of you just suites your member ID.
Learn manners and go introduce yourself in members corner and yes possibilities are your account might just be compromised due to your attitude.

Well since I am a guy I can't state any comment but , girls have right to do what they want and I leave it at that , Hijab is great for girls and it also shows their maturity and respect for good Muslim values

End of story

The issue of Dating is strange but most of time , you do need some interaction between man/women visually so they develop a sense of like for each other call it dating or introduction or what ever - but I think ppl really have to step out of the whole
Total Burka or Father's being overly abusive etc Young ppl need to inetract to find partners for life.

Last edited:
muse you seem to have some interesting views on the subject, or certainly a fairly strong view.

the only problem is that your writing style is somewhat convoluted and indulgent, and i find myself having to read and then re-read your posts.

so with that in mind could you please provide me with a summary of your thoughts, preferably in the form of a few bullet points, i only ask because they are probably worth listening to.

on the subject of the hijab i think its something that should be looked at case by case, women are complicated enough.

but the one strong view i do have is women with designer scarves (like a CK one) - i think its laughable.

Is Hijab used in Iran? I have met so many Iranians in India, the society I use to live were full of them. I have never seen even a single girl wearing Hijab, they mostly dress like western girls.

Back
Top Bottom