What's new

Zaid Hamid and Gen Kayani

It's in our faith, you can't question that, the conquest of India before the final hour has been mentioned in our religious scriptures, lets not discuss that, there are A LOT of people in Pakistan who believe that. It's not his own theory but he quotes hadith, the sayings of the Prophet [P.B.U.H].

Pakistan's establishment is on the bases of Islam and we are an Islamic republic, no place for secularism in Pakistan. Majority believes in this. So yeah, he's good for Pakistan. if you ask me.

Genius...:D:lol::D:lol::D:lol:

even better...can anyone here make a Thread named Zaid HAmid..and sticky it..and then upload all his videos and material ..after all he a Pakistani Icon
I alwsys wanted to strt it but i think i may get an infraction...
better if a Pakistani does it?

Hope someone takes notice.PLZZZZZZ

There's already a dedicated thread for him, search in forum.

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

photoshop has come a long way

That's a REAL picture.

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

Genius...:D:lol::D:lol::D:lol:

Thanks buddy, that's how we are and we really don't like if someone say something insulting for our religion :) So I hope no one else ask me that question again.

This is the same guy who wants to invade Russia with 10 horses?
And something about pakistan controlling all world decisions in 5 years?

Nice to see who the head of pak army respects gives a clear picture of pakistans future.

Nice to see who the head of pak army respects gives a clear picture of pakistans future.

It's possible when you have the faith bro. If you aren't Muslim, you will never understand our strength. We did in past, and we will do it again. Salauddin Ayubi had an army of 60 and he defeated the army of 60,000. Before you reply to this comment, read some history!

It's possible when you have the faith bro. If you aren't Muslim, you will never understand our strength. We did in past, and we will do it again. Salauddin Ayubi had an army of 60 and he defeated the army of 60,000. Before you reply to this comment, read some history!

Bro an army of 10 horsemen even with RPG and israeli commando guns cant defeat a country with 10000 nukes.

If an army of 60 can defeat an army of 60k, it can only mean spot fixing. :)

Your army chief wanted to bomb 5000 place inside Pakistan, without getting into the notice of PAF.

Salute to both gents .

And to my Indian friends hahahahha jal gae jal gae

Thread will never be a good thread if there is no Indian masala, man im lovin it.

this one is a real gem

:woot:

what a speech

what a performance

no doubt kayani loves him

:no:

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

Salute to both gents .

And to my Indian friends hahahahha jal gae jal gae

Thread will never be a good thread if there is no Indian masala, man im lovin it.

jal toh pakistani band hain

Last edited by a moderator:
this one is a real gem

:woot:

what a speech

what a performance

no doubt kayani loves him

:no:

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

jal toh pakistani band hain

Guess he had watched the Lord of the Rings (Return of the King)-Urdu version the night before, and probably mixed up his wars ... :cheesy:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't always agree with Brother Zaid but I find him charming. I find Indian hatred for Zaid perplexing and hypocritical, considering their praise of mass murderer of 3000+ innocent Indian citizens ( NARENDRA MODI ). Is that convoluted or what ?

Between the wicked and the fool, the society always chooses the wicked.

Your army chief wanted to bomb 5000 place inside Pakistan, without getting into the notice of PAF.

It was not army chief Genius it was IAF chief.

And he have not said anything wrong, what he have said it that we have identified 5000 targets and they are at target in case of war.

Back
Top Bottom