What's new

Zaid Hamid and Gen Kayani

Cut the crap as per Islam only Allah and only Allah knows the future. Anyone who says he knows it is a liar...

Dont mould religon as per your need and understanding.

Without any doubt. But ALLAH has given us the signs of the future through His Messenger [S.A.W]. The words in the Qur'an and Hadith are for us to know about our future. Next time, if you don't know anything, don't poke your nose inside and be careful with your words. Post reported anyway.

^^ Ameen to that-

Power comes with great responsibilities-
I am sure the office will tame him a little- but his intentions are right- and thinking is aggressive- hemay not bow down to any gora masters- like iran's ahmedinijad- though threatening Israel is what unites his people- and guzwa e hind will unite ours- that is all what matters- a self righteous honest and BRAVE person is what Pakistan needs most- he is not a coward like our current generation of politicians or CAOS-

Or may be your leaders and CoAS knows about the ground realities compared to this character who likes to live in the world of his own.

Cut the crap as per Islam only Allah and only Allah knows the future. Anyone who says he knows it is a liar...

Dont mould religon as per your need and understanding.

This is not correct. In Quran, there is the story of Green One (Khizer, PBUH) a man of God who accompanies Prophet Musa/Moses (PBUH) in a journey and does some acts which are not comprehensible to Prophet Musa (PBUH).

Khizer explains to Prophet Musa about the future events that would unfold due to Khizer's current actions.

Bottom-line is, only Allah knows what is going to happen in the future, but he delegates his authority to his creation also; man is considered as Khalifa (Vicegerent) of Allah on earth.. History and even our times are replete with examples of seers who have some sort of pre-cognitive abilities; there mastery of the ability varies as some can only sense that something good or bad is about to happen to some who have greater control and interpretation of these Extra Sensory Perceptions.

Or may be your leaders and CoAS knows about the ground realities compared to this character who likes to live in the world of his own.

yup- the ground realities they know is that they are in a decision making powerful position prone to some amrikan dollars- fill their pockets till they last- the rest can go to hell-

photo.php

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

Sabeqoon Wal Awaloon's Photos | Facebook

Cannot say much about Mr.Gul but Zaid is a top class dumbo and an ignorant fella :smokin:
I mean why is he still roaming about in streets and not put behind bars .
Once i read that he was one of the top 3 persons of pak being liked on the facebook page . Really Pathetic:hitwall:

Cannot say much about Mr.Gul but Zaid is a top class dumbo and an ignorant fella :smokin:
I mean is why is he still roaming about in streets and not put behind bars .
Once i read that he was one of the top 3 persons of pak being liked on the facebook page . Really Pathetic:hitwall:

Soon Indians will regard him (Zaid Hamid) as a terrorist...:rofl:

I mean why is he still roaming about in streets and not put behind bars .
This shows hoe mentally Indians are afriad of Zaid Hamid and he is roaming in streets because he speaks truth about Indian and ameircan plans

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

I
He is a great entertainer who makes people laugh at him.
Indians try to laugh at him thinking this will give the peace of mind but they fail and Zaid hamid more destroys their nerves

This shows hoe mentally Indians are afriad of Zaid Hamid and he is roaming in streets because he speaks truth about Indian and ameircan plans

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

I
Indians try to laugh at him thinking this will give the peace of mind but they fail and Zaid hamid more destroys their nerves
we are afraid of him?:lol: you are following his foot step. my experience says that whenever my nerves are destroyed i watch him to relax

He is a great entertainer who makes people laugh at him.

Your opinion... But mind you, he is quite educated and he can speak lots of languages i.e. Urdu, Pashto, Balochi, Sindhi, Punjabi, Turkish, Arabic, English, etc....

I

SIR you are great and you have beard also.

I
The day ull mature a little bit den ull realize what harm zaid hamid brings to ur country . Pakistans future lies in the hands of Imran khan mate :cheers: and not with some laal topi waala :rofl:

Your opinion... But mind you, he is quite educated and he can speak lots of languages i.e. Urdu, Pashto, Balochi, Sindhi, Punjabi, Turkish, Arabic, English, etc....

Hmm. He can entertain people in many languages. Even Pakistanis openly make fun of him on TV shows. :lol: :lol:

Knowing more languages don't make you defence analyst, scientist or economist. I had a classmate in my college he knew 5 languages(Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, English, German) but he could not pass the exam.

Back
Top Bottom