What's new

Zaid Hamid and Gen Kayani

Zaid Hamid is awesome. We need more Pakistani nationalists like him :pakistan:

Aur jyada hoshiyar log nahi chahiey, aisa ek hi kaaphi hai beda garg karne ke liye.

He says he will have pak flag at Delhi's lal quila and All India radio will become Radio pakistan lol

These types of people are curse on a country because they keep people in hate and illusion that is million of times away from reality.

Hi,

The important gesture to see in this picture is the way Kayani is shaking his hand with Zaid Hamid. Using both hands......that is only done when you are very fond of someone...when you hold the person in high regard...in high respect...as a dear friend.

Now....if we look at the reality....Gen Kayani is the supreme commander of Pakistan Armed forces. Probably the most important guy in the nation. We are a culture bred in the 'Hierarchy' system.....elders and those in higher positions are referred to as sir..with respect.

But Kayani seems to be in a superior position......but he is shaking hand with Zaid Hamid as if Zaid was some previous 4 star General.

All i mean is...that there is probably some very deep link between the army and Zaid Hamid....and if Kayani is showing that with his hand shake......then you know it is true.

Long story short, by looking at the way Kayani is looking at Zaid Hamid and shaking his hand, shows that Kayani is very 'pleased' to meet him.
Shows your cheap mentality.Not for a minute did you think that maybe he was meeting him like that because he was being humble and did not consider himself superior just because Allah blessed him with 4 Stars.Doesn't Islam teach humility.Brit society is surely getting to you.

There is also a picture of him giving his book to Iranian President

hmmm means all these pictures are photoshops? specially the one with AhemdinNejad is even against the protocol as far as I know

Not that i am very dumb but isnt Zaid Hamid the guy who believes that god has ordained that Pakistan defeat India in war and that somehow- miraculously 1 Pakistani Muslim = 10 Hindus and whatnot?
And further believes in Islamization of Pakistan instead of Secularization? And you think he is good for Pakistan?

you are so smart that you dont even have to read again what Oscar said
you must be ISI agent working under the guise of RAW.

your question is so cute that it reminds me of President Obama's answer to an Indian reporter

Obama making fun of stupid Indian Reporter - YouTube

---------- Post added at 03:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 AM ----------

Who gave this guy ZH the knighthood??

Sir BATMAN did

you are so smart that you dont even have to read again what Oscar said
you must be ISI agent working under the guise of RAW.

your question is so cute that it reminds me of President Obama's answer to an Indian reporter

Obama making fun of stupid Indian Reporter - YouTube

---------- Post added at 03:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 AM ----------

Sir BATMAN did

I agree, I have seen our reporters asking stupid questions to foreign leaders, this is not first time. Also when she asked the question, she was way to emotional.

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

33492934082335262919025.jpg

At PMA Kakul....

Well I am trying to understand, did Zahid's standard got increased or Kayani's decreased.

^^ Ameen to that-

Power comes with great responsibilities-
I am sure the office will tame him a little- but his intentions are right- and thinking is aggressive- hemay not bow down to any gora masters- like iran's ahmedinijad- though threatening Israel is what unites his people- and guzwa e hind will unite ours- that is all what matters- a self righteous honest and BRAVE person is what Pakistan needs most- he is not a coward like our current generation of politicians or CAOS-

Back
Top Bottom