What's new

Zaid Hamid interview with Radio Islam – South Africa

Originally Posted by DaRk WaVe:
"The Problem is that he thinks that everyone's our enemy, I hope the Mullah Brigade goes after him again

Pakistan Zindabad
Zion Hamid Delhi-abad "

He's welcome. We'll keep him in Delhi Zoo. The cage next to the LAUGHING HYENA is vacant. The LAUGHING HYENA is doomed, to die laughing !

The Problem is that he thinks that everyone's our enemy, I hope the Mullah Brigade goes after him again

Pakistan Zindabad
Zion Hamid Delhi-abad

when it is serve your purpose you even praise Mulla? hmmm!!!!!!!

HAHA he was KICKED out of Peshawr... was awesome.. Douchebags like him need to be kicked out of any respectable educational institution.

listen to this.. LMAO.. how do you take this guy seriousy?

Last edited by a moderator:
Its good to see two bigoted parties fighting each other :D

atleast Zion Hamid's 'Greatest Revivalist movement in Pakistan's History' was shattered :D

what party Zai Hamid is running?

what party do you support? i hope that is not bigoted?

About Zaid Hamid at least he is not among the most hated in Pakistan, but i do hate ...... people who call names without provocation... thus showing them selves.

listen to this.. LMAO.. how do you take this guy seriousy?

keep listening...
it seems you listen and follow him more than his supporters!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Zaid Hamid strikes fear in the our enemies, which is why they are so angry at him for speaking against their tyranny... He says some great stuff!

Pakistan Zindabad!
You know what, i swear of god he doesnt strike Fear in my mind
I love watching his videos on you tube.
You wont believe it for fun i prefer more of Zaid hamid stuff than laughter challenge.:tongue:

You know what, i swear of god he doesnt strike Fear in my mind
I love watching his videos on you tube.
You wont believe it for fun i prefer more of Zaid hamid stuff than laughter challenge.:tongue:

I know he is being keenly watched by all RAW and he alone has pin downed all of you.

Zaed Hamid is really a big head ache for some people, lol & they are not even good at concealing their emotions :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom