What's new

Zaid Hamid interview with Radio Islam – South Africa

Dance I don't understand why you are against Zaid Hamid, first of all he does not gain any profit from his speeches, that alone makes him a credible Pakistani Patriotic, as he is not tempted by greed. His speeches are aimed to benifit Pakistan and unite all Pakistani people under one flag.

Second at least Zaid Hamid is actively trying to improve Pakistan, I mean what have you done, because saying you live outside of Pakistan is a BS excuse, for not improving Pakistan. It's easy to point fingers at others, but not look at one's self.

And what is wrong with Ghazwa-hind, Islam will one day fight the Dajjal Army, and Pakistan being a muslim country would be apart of that. Most of the Islamic stuff he protrays is not made up, they are based on true accounts of the Hadith, and visions seen by Pir.

Dance I don't understand why you are against Zaid Hamid, first of all he does not gain any profit from his speeches, that alone makes him a credible Pakistani Patriotic, as he is not tempted by greed. His speeches are aimed to benifit Pakistan and unite all Pakistani people under one flag.

Second at least Zaid Hamid is actively trying to improve Pakistan, I mean what have you done, because saying you live outside of Pakistan is a BS excuse, for not improving Pakistan. It's easy to point fingers at others, but not look at one's self.

And what is wrong with Ghazwa-hind, Islam will one day fight the Dajjal Army, and Pakistan being a muslim country would be apart of that. Most of the Islamic stuff he protrays is not made up, they are based on true accounts of the Hadith, and visions seen by Pir.

Thats just my opinion, is there a law says I have to love Zaid Hamid? I haven't seen him to anything practical for Pakistan except sprout conspiracy theories. Anyways you can follow him all you want, its your right.

Nothing is wrong with ZH.. He is such an amazing guy that we Indians, have full laugh and few Pakistanis take him seriously for his amusing conspiracy thoeries and hatred towards everyone...

No doubt he is a patriotic Pakistani but any kind of blind faith which mould facts are always need to be discussed logically and think rationally. Hope you got my point..

PS: Please guys post more ZH videos.. I have only 2 things to watch for comedy.. India TV news channel and ZH in Youtube.. lol

For Zahid Hamid whatever he says he is always interesting and also he is doing whatever he thinks is right, at least he has his intentions correct.

He as a patriot person is doing what he considers in right in favor of his country. And also we should recall something called freedom of speech, it applies here too, also hasn't killed or harmed any of those who he calls enemies of Pakistan.
:disagree:

Its a shame, that we are blaming thousands of Mullahs for wrong doings of only a few handful ones, even when we can see all the scholars and religious personalities always protesting against them. :frown:

I have watched a few videos of Zaid Hamid.He wants the Pakistani youth to be united and wok for the sake of development of the country,takes inspiration from the works of great scholars like Iqbal which is all fine.But what I don't like about him is he is an out and out racist.He did a talkshow named "Rise of Hindu Zionist".I have no idea if shows like that are actually aired in Pakistan or not.If it is so,then it is indeed a matter of concern.
I have seen in his videos that he tampers historical facts to the degree of insanity.He also has a kind of obsession with India,Israel and US and thereby RAW,Mossad and CIA,which tends to lead to unscrupulous conspiracy theories.
Now he may find appeal in semi-educated Pakistani masses,but I am quite sure that a properly educated Pakistani would disagree with him and his modus operandi.

And then comes another guy,Ahmed Quraishi,a semi-educated self styled journalist,who thinks that imitating British accent while talking in English is something cool and appealing.This guy seriously needs to go back to school,at least chemistry classes.In one of his shows,he said that incendiaries used in a Pakistani market were made from chemicals supplied from India.And what was the chemical???Potassium cholride:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh man....you should have watched his tone and the seriousness with which he was reporting while saying that....

Zaid is an ignorant dog of ............. .leave him in peace to wag his tail and bark.

I saw the interview and one thing which rings the bells is "he fought the war" which was not for its own country. This mean what you are listning from him is a english version of radical Islam. They must be teaching the same in camps with some more graphics.

He is using media to change the perception of educated pakistani youth and moulding it towards extremist point of view. He knows if he keep doing it for years when time come there will be new generation to follow the radicalism.

You can laugh all you want Indians, but the fact is Pakistani youth's are taking a interests in him, and he is becoming popular, as the generation goes on. We need a leader like him, that won't take no BS from America and India, and at the same time punish corrupt leaders.

But it is also sad to see some Pakistani's use abusive words on him, shame on them, you do know that he is a Syed.... that means his related to the Prophet, so when you are calling him a dog... your in a sense attacking the Prophets family.

You can laugh all you want Indians, but the fact is Pakistani youth's are taking a interests in him, and he is becoming popular, as the generation goes on. We need a leader like him, that won't take no BS from America and India, and at the same time punish corrupt leaders.

But it is also sad to see some Pakistani's use abusive words on him, shame on them, you do know that he is a Syed.... that means his related to the Prophet, so when you are calling him a dog... your in a sense attacking the Prophets family.

Seriously you need a leader like him who comes to conclusion without even knowing the topic and applying logical thinking. Do you want to follow him and rage a war against India just to wave your flag on Red fort?? If that is the case then God save Pakistan..

ZAID HAMID DOWN AND OUT, IN YOUR DREAMS........EmO.:smitten:

My dreams, I thought it was he was showing people his delusional dreams, He can bark as much as he wants but the problem is that Zion is affecting & deluding people, A Liar cannot last long..

Last edited:
I think india should secretly fund and promote zaid hamid and make him president of pakistan.Just imagine pakistan's image when it's president brags about ghazwa e hind and hoisting pak flag on red fort.And when he(after becoming president)spews his hatred against us/west and all cia conspiracy theories,there stops the spares for f16s and other military assistance.He'll make a lot of enemies in west and reduce the burden on india to rival pakistan alone.

I believe a leader like Zaid Hamid would be good for Pakistan as, he follows the ideals of Allam Iqbal and wants to implement his vision of a greater prosporous Pakistan. Pakistan and India will be on a collision course, it is fate, no one can change it....the only question is when it will happen.

If he came in power Pakistan would be a power house, like it was under Zia. We won't take the bullshit from the American and have Blackwater agents running around the country, futher he would actually tell the American's to piss off.

Admal, by now you should have realized that there are more Pakistanis opposing him than Indians on this very thread. And I want to quote this line from one of Spaklingway's posts- "There's still hundreds of thousands of gullible and ignorant people whose only source of historical study, philosophy, geo-politics and philosophy of governance is this guy." Sad but true.

It is funny the way he and Ali Azmat always keep saying "Hum truth ko expose karna chahte hain". And the only truth we are supposed to believe is what comes out of their mouth. ...Judge, Jury and Prosecution...Voila! Truth established. No proof offered, no logical explanations given. If grilled on facts, they take refuge in the works of Alama Iqbal and the Quran. Doesn't work in a court of law, or the court of logic.

I think india should secretly fund and promote zaid hamid and make him president of pakistan.Just imagine pakistan's image when it's president brags about ghazwa e hind and hoisting pak flag on red fort.And when he(after becoming president)spews his hatred against us/west and all cia conspiracy theories,there stops the spares for f16s and other military assistance.He'll make a lot of enemies in west and reduce the burden on india to rival pakistan alone.

And with that he will actively name "Ghazwatulhind" in his speeches even in UN and you don't know this Jihadi Mindset.. or probably you do as you have banned SIMI in India. I fear if he is the president of Pakistan, you will hear support for Naxals, Kashmiris, Indian Minoroties, Muslims and elements that are not too friendly towards Indian Federation. Apne paon pe khud kulhari marna chaho to kisi eatraz ho sakta hai.. go on support him! :agree:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom