What's new

Zardari donates 1 million dollars to the Ajmer Dargah.

I believe this money belongs to his pocket (altho looted) so we shouldn't have any problem with this donation.. Its all about his belief we are no one to call anyone a pagan or something like that.

Emmie - yaar i have no qualms what he does with HIS money. If he can justify where it came from. He is supposed to be woth up to $4 billion. If the skunk head can show us where he got the $ from i have no issue. If he cant justify and its proven he has looted the national coffers - he should be hung.
We all know what he is and we all can have a fairly educated guess of where his $ comes from. Low life is another word i could use to describe him....

A happy man indeed....
s2012040840088.jpg

s2012040840090.jpg

s2012040840091.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish Zardari remains president of Pakistan till his death. Long live Zardari.................

He is a true man.

Every visiting Pakistani goes to azmer sharif, even Musharaf had visited to dargah.

A happy man indeed....

Even our PM is very happy.

Wonder what is cooking between two, Next noble prize winners................

I was at Ajmer Sharif on this Holy. I must say it is a very good place to visit and pay homage to baba. But if see kind of collection are their, u will say they don't need any money from zardari..Everyday's collection is more than enough to feed People of Ajmer.
Admin board hardly need any money. I have seen people from Afganistan and other parts from asia.

s2012040840090.jpg

The Joker and the puppet show.:angel:

Zardari is not a joker neither our PM is a puppet. Mind your words please.

Manmohan Singh does not take the decision alone, he has to consult the party that does not make him a puppet.

He is a good president of pakistan as far as india is concerned .. I like him ... May god give him enough strength to fight all extremists

That must be his asylum application

Dear Manmohan Singh ,

As a citizen of the world I beg , to submit my application and beg again , as its what I am good it that you humbly accept the amount of 1 Million Dollars for my Asylum Application.

Since as you know Indian Custom officers were looking at my suit case filled with cash with envy and were looking at every opportunity to steel from this humble beggar - I had to hide my real intentions under the disguise of a donation. But rest assured the money is for my Asylum Application as we talked about over the Black Berry Messenger , I don`t trust local telephone lines anymore specially not since information leaked out of the last Cricket World Cup favors we did , Gilani is never careful.

The humble amount , collected by yours truly beggar #1 can be used in any way for betterment of
your political ambitions - you can even give it back to me x 10 on my birth day. I beg however that you provide me special privileges India and setup safe heaven for my family

Specially Bilawal as you know he was born with a Golden spoon in his mouth , and two golden forks in his hand , and a "deghchi" silver-one which he used for poo poo ...Bilawal can't imagine living a life of commoner I even sent him to prestigious British School so he would have superior education vs a common child in Pakistan but with these corruption charges against me , he will surely be martyred in Pakistan by a Donkey Cart - which is why he has to live in India as well. He would probbly make good friends with Rajeeve G

I recently applied to Caneeeeda , but they refused my application saying that the computer crashes due to heavy corruption list that gets generated , I think that is a pure plot by my haters who have entered inappropriate charges with interpool. The Caneeedian gov however has stated that if I fight the charges in their courts they may consider my application - to which I say India is my new home

I have already tried the Saudis but they said last time I stole their Golden Vase from palace
Kingdom and put my face sticker on that and sold it to my fans but it undersold by few millions

Thank you ,
Zardari "the HUMBLE Begar"

PS: There are few corruption charges but they are politically motivated nothing proved - I hope that will not effect my application STATTTTTUS

Emmie - yaar i have no qualms what he does with HIS money. If he can justify where it came from. He is supposed to be woth up to $4 billion. If the skunk head can show us where he got the $ from i have no issue. If he cant justify and its proven he has looted the national coffers - he should be hung.
We all know what he is and we all can have a fairly educated guess of where his $ comes from. Low life is another word i could use to describe him....

Kaif bro this is entirely a different issue.. We all know money this airhead has belongs to poor Pakistanis but this unfortunately is not proven. Unless he's not proven a thug in courts this money is his money.

Yes, morally this act is not justified. God knows it, and he's the one who answer the prayers.

who said he is going to give the money in real??? you Indians are so stupid !! :lol:

I must say u visit that place and u will get ur answer. The people inside shrine care about Money more than sharine itself.

When i entered the main shrine, somebody from my right hand side tried to touch, and the caretakers shout " Kuch nahin hain wahan, age chaal".

Dear Manmohan Singh ,

As a citizen of the world I beg , to submit my resume and beg again , as its what I am good it that you humbly accept the amount of 1 Million Dollars for my Asylum Application.

Since as you know Indian Custom officers were looking at my suit case filled with cash with envy and were looking at every opportunity to steel from this humble beggar - I had to hide my real intentions under the disguise of a donation. But rest assured the money is for my Asylum Application as we talked about over the Black Berry Messenger , I don`t trust local telephone lines anymore specially not since information leaked out of the last Cricket World Cup favors we did , Gilani is never careful.

The humble amount , collected by yours truly beggar #1 can be used in any way for betterment of
your political ambitions - you can even give it back to me x 10 on my birth day. I beg however that you provide me special privileges India and setup safe heaven for my family

Thank you ,
Zardari the Begar

PS: There are few corruption charges but they are politically motivated nothing proved

:rofl::rofl:

What a joke....... When the 2010 floods hit Pakiatan he insisted on staying in France on taxpayers money and when he does return he donates 50 Lakhs to the very people he looted in the first place, and now here he is.... Donating 10 crore to a building in India, India, not even his own country that he is the president of"............WTF

Dear Manmohan Singh ,

As a citizen of the world I beg , to submit my application and beg again , as its what I am good it that you humbly accept the amount of 1 Million Dollars for my Asylum Application.

I recently applied to Caneeeeda , but they refused my application saying that the computer crashes due to heavy corruption list that gets generated , I think that is a pure plot by my haters who have entered inappropriate charges with interpool. The Caneeedian gov however has stated that if I fighter the charges in their courts they may consider my application - to which I say India is my new home

I have already tried the Saudis but they said last time I stole their Golden Vase from palace
Kingdom and put my face sticker on that and sold it to my fans but it undersold by few millions

Thank you ,
Zardari "the HUMBLE Begar"

PS: There are few corruption charges but they are politically motivated nothing proved

Rubbish! :tdown:

Zardari is not a joker neither our PM is a puppet. Mind your words please.

Manmohan Singh does not take the decision alone, he has to consult the party that does not make him a puppet.

Could be true. but the caption suited the pic .:tongue:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom