What's new

Zardari donates 1 million dollars to the Ajmer Dargah.

God bless you zardari sahab by doing a nice job...

why our pakistani friends are getting hot under the collars when he donated the money where his faith lies ? Why this extremism ?

one of my favorite leader :rofl:
i love you zardari..i m feeling the heat of 1 million dollars :woot:

This has to be his own money r8? not tax payers money...
If so then why everybody so angry with him?

Is he paying from his own coffer or from Govt's coffer ? I think he is paying from his personal capacity.

who said he is going to give the money in real??? you Indians are so stupid !! :lol:

8-4-12-435.jpg

taking liberties with our hard earned /paid taxes.

I'll rather state it like, "hum sakhi loug hein sarkar,awam ka peit katt kar dostian /dushmanian nibhate hein."

I believe this money belongs to his pocket (altho looted) so we shouldn't have any problem with this donation.. Its all about his belief we are no one to call anyone a pagan or something like that.

I believe this money belongs to his pocket (altho looted) so we shouldn't have any problem with this donation.. Its all about his belief we are no one to call anyone a pagan or something like that.

Indian channels report this money will be given by the Pakistani govt. so not sure if Zardari is paying thru his own pockets.

Indian channels report this money will be given by the Pakistani govt. so not sure if Zardari is paying thru his own pockets.

We should send 1 million bombs for for fountain head of shirk!

I haven't came across with such a news in local channels.. Its a popular belief that when you go to shrines you pay from your own pocket.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom