What's new

Zardari, Haqqani knew about Abbottabad operation: Ijaz

Sir with due respect, we all know that this Govt cannot do anything at least on external matters without consulting Army.He is a president just like Geelani Sahab is the PM but they have to consult Kayani Sahab before uttering a word on external affairs.This country is ruled by army for at least 40 yrs and the decisions in so called democracy is also taken by Army chief, Don't you know that our army dictates our foreign policy ? The GHQ’s control of the Foreign Office and foreign policy is nothing short of a stranglehold and is both tactical and strategic.

:)
Then what is the need for democracy ? lets just let Army run the show ?

All the ruling elites either Army or Civilian Govts...all are sell outs nobody is sincere except their pockets. but only our poor soldiers , officers and the civilians are always made as cannon fodder for the evil US/NATO aggressors.....:smokin:
Yar aik du banday kum kar du mein aik din mein itnay cases handle nai kar sakta
:undecided:

Sir with due respect, we all know that this Govt cannot do anything at least on external matters without consulting Army.He is a president just like Geelani Sahab is the PM but they have to consult Kayani Sahab before uttering a word on external affairs.This country is ruled by army for at least 40 yrs and the decisions in so called democracy is also taken by Army chief, Don't you know that our army dictates our foreign policy ? The GHQ’s control of the Foreign Office and foreign policy is nothing short of a stranglehold and is both tactical and strategic.

best ans bravo budddy.... speechless every1 is doing for his own sake

i 2nd you both........ An urdu phrase is "Allah hi jany kon bashar hay" is applicable here "Allah hi jany kon nai bika howa".... sab k sab SoBs hain
Janab yahan away ka awa he bigra huwa hai ........kis ki munni r kis ki sheela:P

sir but you know what is the problem in our system ?
the answer is : our Political leadership is corrupt , ill disciplined and even they are not capable to run Govt and on the other hand Army is well disciplined and they have well management skills and this give them advantage over Govt and they take this advantage .
Politicians and even Public want Army in power in some cases ...
---------------------------------------------------------------------
If our Politicians are sincere and honest to our nation then they have no need to afraid of army because they will have Public support but now its opposite ...
I am not Saying our Generals are honest and Angels but i am saying that we ourselves provide them this opportunity

:)
Then what is the need for democracy ? lets just let Army run the show ?

Why don't Army get back into barracks and give democracy a chance ? Isn't democracy working in other countries ? It is doing good in our neighbor. Things which could be handled diplomatically can not be handled with guns.Apparently it is not our fault, we have been always ruled by Army.

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

sir but you know what is the problem in our system ?
the answer is : our Political leadership is corrupt , ill disciplined and even they are not capable to run Govt and on the other hand Army is well disciplined and they have well management skills and this give them advantage over Govt and they take this advantage .
Politicians and even Public want Army in power in some cases ...

Sir if I am not wrong we are the one who are accusing Musharaf for our miserable conditions and he was one of the disciplined General of Pak Army.

Why don't Army get back into barracks and give democracy a chance ? Isn't democracy working in other countries ? It is doing good in our neighbor. Things which could be handled diplomatically can not be handled with guns.Apparently it is not our fault, we have been always ruled by Army.

I am All for giving Diplomacy a change & giving Army a break , BUT if the leaders are Patriot , have their Assets in Pakistan , do not have foreign Bank balances , if they are educated enough to make difficult decisions , If they pay taxes etc etc etc .

however as long as we dont have a leadership who is committed to Pakistan & its progress I will not support Democracy . If you say Army has Ruined this country then Democracy has done nothing batter in fact they have performed worse then army. So what is the difference ?

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

Sir if I am not wrong we are the one who are accusing Musharaf for our miserable conditions and he was one of the disciplined General of Pak Army.
sir i further clarify my point in above post its edited ..... i am not saying Army Generals are honest but our Politicians lost Public support and everyone curse them but in army case its little bit different . People will support Army against Zardari and you know that

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

But we have one leader who is honest .... IMRAN KHAN
only this man can bring change

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

sir i further clarify my point in above post its edited ..... i am not saying Army Generals are honest but our Politicians lost Public support and everyone curse them but in army case its little bit different . People will support Army against Zardari and you know that

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

Sir we were pissed off by Musharaf, we gave democracy a chance (dictated by army).We are now pissed off with Democracy we have our hopes on Imran Sahab..Hope he do something constructive for Pak Sar Zameen.

There are some realities in it , even COAS have hinted it somewhere addressing ex-servicemen that someone from the Political setup knew about the attack . there was a reason memo was written after OBL raid . not everything is a conspiracy theory.

"Someone in Pakistan knew about OBL raid", Isn't this statement a conspiracy theory in itself? Sir, will you please help me understand what did Americans glean making Zardari their PIC in OBL raid? If Zardari was partner in crime with Americans then why he needed Ijaz a mailman for his secret message? Being an ally he could have directly contacted Americans. More importantly why contents of memo were not formulated before the incident, why after the incident?

P.S: I am neither defending Zardari nor trying to prove PA a machinator. My point is memo could be true but the current blab of Ijaz is illogical and really doesn't fit in.

Sir we were pissed off by Musharaf, we gave democracy a chance (dictated by army).We are now pissed off with Democracy we have our hopes on Imran Sahab..Hope he do something constructive for Pak Sar Zameen.
i agree with you ... we can compare them on the scale of bad and worst
but our last hope is IK

Mansoor Ijaz claims that Zardari and Haqqani had prior knowledge of Abbottabad operation.

Who to Believe & who not to Believe ?

However if this is true & Zardari & Company knew about Abbottabad operation They should be SHOT for compromising Pakistan's National Security .

In Pakistan its always been a fancy to put the blame every folly on civilian leadership and thus enable the military leadership to come clean on all issues ... Everyone knows who calls the shots in Pakistan !

I am All for giving Diplomacy a change & giving Army a break , BUT if the leaders are Patriot , have their Assets in Pakistan , do not have foreign Bank balances , if they are educated enough to make difficult decisions , If they pay taxes etc etc etc .

however as long as we dont have a leadership who is committed to Pakistan & its progress I will not support Democracy . If you say Army has Ruined this country then Democracy has done nothing batter in fact they have performed worse then army. So what is the difference ?

ain't the army generals corrupted ? ain't they involved in land grabbing ? don't they get part of dollars showered by Americans ? Sachai to yea hai ki hamam mai sab nange hai.I would sincerely like giving democracy a chance lead by a patriotic pakistani.Though I am not sure who is he going to be.I can only hope and I have my money on IK.

And Thankx to General Zia for the mess we are dealing with right now..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom