Death Rattle

BANNED
Reaction score
Which fantasy series is your favorite?

Harry Potter
hp_wallpaper_10_1024x819.jpg

Lord Of The Rings

Ringstrilogyposter.jpg

Thats a very tough one ! I love them both so its more dependent on my mood than anything else; but if I had to pick I'd say - Lord of the Rings edges out Harry Potter by just that bit because I like Nordic & Celtic Mythologies & I get a faint sense of that when watching the Rohirrim or the Kingdom of Gondor !

Both are very close to my heart , since both are a part of my childhood . LOTR it is for me but HP comes a close second.

Lord of the Rings !!

Seen both the theater version and extended version of the three parts of the movie and when I see the movie I see all the three parts in one go ( around 8-9 hrs). Seen it nearly 10 times :D . It is just awesome.

you can't compare Harry Potter with LOTR..many harry potter concepts are stolen from LOTR,and not only Harry potter,many books stole concepts from LOTR.I'm a huge fan of LOTR and I read not only LOTR but all the previous books and all prequel movies/short movies..there is no comparison between them.Middle earth stories are vast and its depth is far greater than puny Harry Potter(no offense)..but Harry Potter is not bad at all..

you can't compare Harry Potter with LOTR..many harry potter concepts are stolen from LOTR,and not only Harry potter,many books stole concepts from LOTR.I'm a huge fan of LOTR and I read not only LOTR but all the previous books and all prequel movies/short movies..there is no comparison between them.Middle earth stories are vast and its depth is far greater than puny Harry Potter(no offense)..but Harry Potter is not bad at all..
Both LoTR and HP are too boyish though.

i haven't seen either.

I'm more in to Japanese movies and cartoons now.

NARUTO,anyone here knows Naruto ?

seven samurai is perhaps one of the best films,actually,SHOLAY was copied from seven samurai.

and 'Tokyo love story' is another great movie.

MATRIX 1,2,3 series- arguably the most impressive sci-fi movies.

I'll pick lord of the rings. Harry potter series is good, but most part were for kids.
I also like Matrix series..

Is this even a question ?

Ofcourse Lord of Rings.

HP for wimps. :D

Lord of the Rings. Nothing like it. A great movie enjoyed watching it everytime.

LOTR, Harry Potter wasn't around when I was young....

Back
Top Bottom