What's new

Harry Potter or Lord Of The Rings

Which one is your Favourite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i haven't seen either.

I'm more in to Japanese movies and cartoons now.

NARUTO,anyone here knows Naruto ?

seven samurai is perhaps one of the best films,actually,SHOLAY was copied from seven samurai.

and 'Tokyo love story' is another great movie.

MATRIX 1,2,3 series- arguably the most impressive sci-fi movies.

Meh....... How old are you??!! :blink:

LOTR. To have that much continuity in that World is mind boggling.

LOTR man, Harry Potter is only for kids.

Harry Potter is for kids-

Lord of the Rings are for grown ups- wonder why did they not continue the LOTR series-

Neither.

For me, nothing beats the Earthsea - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia series of books by Ursula K. LeGuin.

Both LoTR and HP are too boyish though.

Then LeGuin is your author. She is strongly feminist, especially in her later additions to the original EarthSea trilogy. Personally, it didn't bother me either way, but her feminist agenda is very evident. She is also adamant that her heroes should be non-white because most Western/Hollywood fantasy is little more than white, medieval Europe with dragons. Again, I didn't notice the race of her characters while reading the novels, but she was very angry when Hollywood 's adaptation of her novels used white characters.

Harry Potter for me !! Used to fantasize about its sequel when i was a kid back in the good old days ;)

Gave my vote to Harry Potter. Didnt watch or read lord of the rings as of yet :/

Harry Potter for me !! Used to fantasize about its sequel when i was a kid back in the good old days ;)

Bet thats not the only thing you fantasied about ;) (hint:emma watson)

Bet thats not the only thing you fantasied about ;) (hint:emma watson)

Neither.

For me, nothing beats the Earthsea - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia series of books by Ursula K. LeGuin.

Then LeGuin is your author. She is strongly feminist, especially in her later additions to the original EarthSea trilogy. Personally, it didn't bother me either way, but her feminist agenda is very evident. She is also adamant that her heroes should be non-white because most Western/Hollywood fantasy is little more than white, medieval Europe with dragons. Again, I didn't notice the race of her characters while reading the novels, but she was very angry when Hollywood 's adaptation of her novels used white characters.
I have read it and I will give it 6.5/10.
It's quite good.

Lord of the rings holds all things of great movie..

Harry Potter?? bakwas ... they put the jharu in their @ss & fly :rofl:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom