What's new

1st Test: England vs Pakistan at Nottingham, July 29-Aug 2, 2010

Aisha every one on this forum were calling me skeptical, cynical and God know's what, when i was not celebrating Pakistan's pathatic win against Australia.

Just look why i dont have any faith in this team, they r heading for inning's defeat. :angry:

bhai g my father said that we shud support our team in evry cndition
i also dnt hve faith in our team so m not watching match
InsahahALLAH we will win nxt time :)

Aisha every one on this forum were calling me skeptical, cynical and God know's what, when i was not celebrating Pakistan's pathatic win against Australia.

Just look why i dont have any faith in this team, they r heading for inning's defeat. :angry:

Yar itne Saaloon k baad 1 Victory mili thi us ko bhi na celebrate karte?? :confused:

@ Pak123: hamein yahi Jazba chahiye.... :tup:
:pakistan:

bhai g my father said that we shud support our team in evry cndition
i also dnt hve faith in our team so m not watching match
InsahahALLAH we will win nxt time :)

Some of my indian muslim friends r more in tension than iam about pakistans performance, i told them lets go out, dont waste time.

50 partnership between Malik and Aamir,

250 more to go for this Partnership

well what happened to those who wanted to umer amin to play what he did nothing again if wee keep playing with this batting it will be hard to win the test and also hard to get to the 100 mark for us in last test when we saw thatour batting is thin even though we won thanx to ameer bowling batting has to click but what you except when you take two youngster and one opener who you dont have faith on umer akmal struggling and his brother this is a fair result even rameez said in test you need experience which we dont have younis khan should been playing in this test even if younis khan got out on 0 atleast we have pick best available batsman some way the other he will score the ton in test but with this stupid youngster im not sure if he plays all test ih he reaches to 100 mark in total of alll test matches score hates of to him but in place of farhat we need yasir hameed in place of umer amin younis khan and in place of malik we need razaque and umer akmal place we need yousuf

well zaki bhai if you keep supporting stupid guy like amin you have to wish this every time because he will only get worst he just blocks which gives bowler a confidence you need to rotate the strike of boundries is not coming

100 up for Pakistan

Pakistan 101/6

well zaki bhai if you keep supporting stupid guy like amin you have to wish this every time because he will only get worst he just blocks which gives bowler a confidence you need to rotate the strike of boundries is not coming

we can pack him to domestic circuit for a while. He needs to get matured for international level. Seems like he is another Misbah or Hassand Raza who were good in domestic but failures at International Level

100 up for Pakistan.... :yahoo: :tup:
:pakistan:

Malik apni jagah bachaane k liye sakht mehnat kar raha hy.... :lol::lol:

Mohammad Asif is thrilled after picking up is seventh five-wicket haul in Test cricket :yahoo:
120031.jpg

120022.jpg

120035.jpg

he is great bowler... :tup:

7th wicket down.... Malik gone...

105/7.

dont worry abhi 3 batsmen baaqi hain hamare... :D

Back
Top Bottom