What's new

1st Test: England vs Pakistan at Nottingham, July 29-Aug 2, 2010

but lead will be still even england get to 150 400 plus so no question of wining the match batting seems like we have 11 tail enders batting their even tailenders bat better than them specially umer amin is a big failure he still in the team i dont know what is the probleum batter to send umer gul in his place in 2nd innings i do not expect anygood batting from the team we are loosing the test match for sure no hope we always hop but hope than when u batsman have credibility to score which they dont so no way for hoping

Sad to say but looks like this will be England's win only.... 30-40 minutes before lunch i would have said that Pakistan will bowl england out for less than 200 but now trott and pietersen are both seeming settled on the pitch... england will probably make around ~300... target will be like 470+ which is going to very difficult on this pitch!! :( :hitwall:

but really i m officially in love with asif-aamer pairing.... if we have great batsman, than Pakistan can easily be world beaters in Test cricket :woot: :pop:

agreed if we have batsman who can gurantee us score 300 every inning pakistan going to win with this bowling attack but unfortunatley no one in this current side even have cradibility to score 15 runs 1st inning in every test is most important which decide that u wil or loose

agreed if we have batsman who can gurantee us score 300 every inning pakistan going to win with this bowling attack but unfortunatley no one in this current side even have cradibility to score 15 runs 1st inning in every test is most important which decide that u wil or loose

exactly brother..... if there wasn't umar gul then the whole sports media will be laughing at pakistan's batting by now.....we really need yousuf and younis back.... i miss the days when Inzi Yousuf and Younis were all in one team... if they were still here, then Pakistan would have a great batting n bowling combination... we wud have been BRILLIANT :pakistan:

agreed that without experience we see west indies we need experience who can guide youg gun like azhar ali who have the talent he need some one on the game who guide him inzi guided yousuf and younis in the matches thats they became good batsman we need yousuf and younis for next 3 years to guide azhar ali and other in the match time situation so they bat as good as their ancestors but some of members want new players once at all which is not good amin is not that good he lacks talent and and temprament and dont have tech to block and dont have tech to hit the bowl in gaps so stop supporting player who got 6 batting and yet to get 100 in all these innings in total 6 time batting is enough i will take yous and younis over amin and umer akmal even they get out 0n 6 ducks anyday

well 2 wickets down for england and what a catch did akmal took man thank to him this time hope he scores runs after this catch and not only runs but hundreed is due from his bat hope collingwood and morgan go out soon and wrap up the taill

Its 75/ 5
England with overall lead of 246.
Well done bowlers batsmen need to feel some shame and responsibility
:smokin:

agreed and tell u what these 250 is like 20000 runs for our batsman even if they have scored 250 in first innning man this match easily can be won by pakistan so shame to these specially to amin umer akmal kamran akmal who averageg for last 5 inning 2 runs

bhan ayesha ap plz reply na karo jab app reply karti ho tu wickets nahe ati hope that u do not get angry sorry if u sister

we will lose this match by around 200 runs!!! i think ENGLAND should declare they will win! imagine declaring at 115/6 is like insulting you further!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom