What's new

1st Test: England vs Pakistan at Nottingham, July 29-Aug 2, 2010

Agreed with the article umer amin did not have good technique for sure even if he had he still rotated the strike which he was faill to do a batsman who misses 6 bowls and get out on 7th bowl i dont see he has good technique but Azhar Ali who is also debutant did amazing job on one down amin has to go back bring younis khan back if not both

according to Ramiz Raja, Umar Amin has a talent and he was comparing him with Vivin Richards of next generation :lol:

We haven't seen any superb inning by both debutants but i believe it is too early to decide about these both players. They have just started their career and that too on bowler friendly pitches of England also keeping the weather conditions in mind.

Here almost everybody failed to play big innings and i guess we should give fair chances to both debutants against England to prove their worth

what the helll viv richards are u mad if anyone going to compare umer amin with younis khan he fits in my team but Mohammad Aamer is better batter than him in my opinion Azhar Ali no doubt he is great fine and what did umer amin perfom other than 33 he got two ducks and 7 runs thats what viv richards do if he did made atleast other 30 in one of the inning he fits in the side but he cant even rotate the strike sir

what the helll viv richards are u mad if anyone going to compare umer amin with younis khan he fits in my team but Mohammad Aamer is better batter than him in my opinion Azhar Ali no doubt he is great fine and what did umer amin perfom other than 33 he got two ducks and 7 runs thats what viv richards do if he did made atleast other 30 in one of the inning he fits in the side but he cant even rotate the strike sir

as i said before, its too early to say yaar. Give him one or two more matches to play, if he is failed to score big, we can send him back to domestic circuit once again. 2 test matches or 3 ODIs is not enough to test anybody's temperament.

Take an example of Sachin Tendulkar who is now considered to be one of the greatest of all time. Do you know he scored his first century after around 75~ or say 70+ matches

If a guy has a talent, you must give him fair chances. He is young i understand but it is just too early to make an opinion on a newbie. It is possbile he makes hundred in the next match and you change your opinion? he must be given at least 5-6 test innings (1 or 2 more test matches) before we could decide that

and not to forget he got 2 wickets at cruicial stages in both innings of the last match

hahahahahahahha hum inse thora acha hain khair i think it is not to bring to debutants in one match better bring some experience in the team

so whats Shoaib Malik doing in the team?? he didn't perform well in test matches so why he was selected for this tour?? and we all know what he did in past.... Yasir hameed far better player than him... he should be selected for next matches....

Very true. He came into squad after Afridi's retirement otherwise he was out of the team and I dont think that shoaib Malik kind of player can stand for Test Cricket. And when I said this team should be play means I want our young team to play - I want shoaib to be out of this team for the sake of a good test cricketer.

so in place of malik i think younis should play he is better test player than malik and good fielder and perfomed well in english conditions he is good for tests score lot of hundreds and big hundreds

well friend i fully agree with u amin is nothing nor have tech to play test just keep blocking he got 4 chances to bat did nothing looking un comfortable in the crease yousuf should be take place of amin and in place of malik yhounis should play that will make team more powerfull

Salman Butt Capt
Imran farhet
Younis Khan
Mohammad Yousuf
Azhar Ali
Umer Akmal
Kamran Akmal
Umer Gul
Mohammad Aamer
Saeed Ajmal
Mohammad Asif
this is Best Available side possible for pakistan in tests i think and fully power full both in batting bowling and fielding

:agree:
But Danish in place of Saeed....

If Younus and Yousuf are backbone of Pakistan Cricket team so why Pakistan was waiting for a win against Aus for fifteen years - let your youth play - they both are great players but disciplene comes first - politics should be for politicians only. I very positive about present team.

Do you remember the team that lost in 1996, 1999 and 2004
Wasim akram 1996 & 2004
Waqar younis 1996, 1999
Saeed anwar 1996, 1999
Inzamam ul haq 1996, 1999 & 2004
salim malik 1996,1999
saqlain mushtaq 1996,1999
Ijaz ahmed 1996,1999
shoaib akhtar 1999, 2004
Aamir sohail 1996, 1999
Moin Khan, 1996, 1999
Mohammad yousif, 1999 and 2004

These were the creams of pakistan and if they didnt do that then why criticizing Yousuf and Younis for 2009..
We should remember that younis was not in test side in 2009...

as i said before, its too early to say yaar. Give him one or two more matches to play, if he is failed to score big, we can send him back to domestic circuit once again. 2 test matches or 3 ODIs is not enough to test anybody's temperament.

Take an example of Sachin Tendulkar who is now considered to be one of the greatest of all time. Do you know he scored his first century after around 75~ or say 70+ matches

If a guy has a talent, you must give him fair chances. He is young i understand but it is just too early to make an opinion on a newbie. It is possbile he makes hundred in the next match and you change your opinion? he must be given at least 5-6 test innings (1 or 2 more test matches) before we could decide that

and not to forget he got 2 wickets at cruicial stages in both innings of the last match

bro sachin had made a century in his first tour.....
yes amin is talented but he definitely needs to play one day cricket before tests..

We can argue all we want but the fact of the matter is that neither Yousuf nor Younis are going to play in this test series. And in my honest opinion, they shouldnt be called back at all.

Younis with his "nakhra" and Yousuf with his multiple attempts to become captain are not what the team needs right now.

I say give the two youngsters more chances. Even if they fail in a few tests, they should be allowed to play the whole series without any pressure from the outside.

Shoaib Malik should be kicked out of the team and Yasir Hameed should be given another chance. His domestic form has been quite good recently.

Saeed Ajmal is very good, no doubt, but Kaneria has been playing county cricket for a while now and is not new to these conditions. Also, a genuine leg spinner is far more effective against right handers, which England have quite a few of, than an off-spinner.

regards,

and what do you forget than malik is doing if yousuf and younis did wrong and not play in team i agree than why malik who did same as these both why he is in if u play malik than no way u say that yousu and younis did that and did that if malik is here than younis and yousuf deserve more than malik to be be in england and u see the result of 1 st our batsman will loose us the match for sure

Back
Top Bottom