What's new

1st Test: England vs Pakistan at Nottingham, July 29-Aug 2, 2010

Akmal you retard. God damn it. Back to his best.

Akmal drops Andrew Strauss's catch, off Aamiir's bowling.:angry::hitwall:

Is Kamran Akmal back to his business of dropping catches, just like he did when the last time these two teams played?

I sincerely hope not.

Akmal drops Andrew Strauss's catch, off Aamiir's bowling.:angry::hitwall:

Is Kamran Akmal back to his business of dropping catches, just like he did when the last time these two teams played?

I sincerely hope not.

:angry::angry:
stop hoping frm our team

:angry::angry:
stop hoping frm our team

A thousand times i have promised myself not to watch Pakistani cricket and i thousand times i have broken that promise. I can't help it, anything that bears the Pakistani name has to be cheered by me.

See, Aamir finally got a wicket, thank God the catch went to Farhat.

So, keep your hopes alive, one never knows what the Pakistanis will do.

regards,

A thousand times i have promised myself not to watch Pakistani cricket and i thousand times i have broken that promise. I can't help it, anything that bears the Pakistani name has to be cheered by me.

See, Aamir finally got a wicket, thank God the catch went to Farhat.

So, keep your hopes alive, one never knows what the Pakistanis will do.

regards,

yup ryt :agree:

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

End of over 10
42-1

England 60/1 after 15.2 overs

hmmmm we need to get Strauss, Pieterson, Collingwood and Morgan out cheaply if we are talking about winning this match...........

I agree with commentators........... Kamran should either improve his keeping or stick with Bat only. Otherwise play ODIs and T20s and let some better keep stay behind the stumps :)

there was a very easy catch that he dropped before......... and there were so many short catches too

ye to seedhi seedhi pitai ho rhi he
wo bhi bht buri trhan

Back
Top Bottom