What's new

1st Test: England vs Pakistan at Nottingham, July 29-Aug 2, 2010

I agree with commentators........... Kamran should either improve his keeping or stick with Bat only. Otherwise play ODIs and T20s and let some better keep stay behind the stumps :)

there was a very easy catch that he dropped before......... and there were so many short catches too

he dropped catch today??? :eek:

Not just a catch SIMPLEST OF CATCHES

Mohammad Aamer to Strauss, no run, 136.0 kph, dropped! Kamran, what have you done? Perfect outswinger from Aamer, Strauss edges and Akmal puts down the simplest of chances. Kamran kept so well against Australia - relatively speaking, anyway - but this is the worst possible start for him against England.

:hitwall::hitwall:

20.1 Danish Kaneria to Trott, no run, 84.7 kph, this one rushes straight on to strike Trott on the pad, huge appeal from Pakistan and de Silva agrees! Trott asks for the review straight away... And replays show a big inside edge, so the decision is over-turned and Trott stays

bs bhi ab brdsht k bahir he
kch dair bad dekhen ge

remember last time akmal did the same in england no excepon this time time to send him home now because he will cost us more

remember last time akmal did the same in england no excepon this time time to send him home now because he will cost us more

i think we have a replacement keeper in the squad. If Akmal continued dropping catches or misfielding we have an option to replace him in the next match.

He did well against Aussies and i am optimistic he can revive his performance once again and bounce back strongly

Back
Top Bottom