What's new

Featured 2 CRPF soldiers killed 2 injured by freedom fighter in Reban area of Sopore Indian occupied Kashmir

"Only" so thats how Indians treat their 'heroes'
Heroes and Indians can never be used in same sentence. Even Indians can't believe its only one.
Officials have rejected early reports by local reporters. Local Kashmiris always try to exaggerate casualties.
Why would Kasmiries exaggerate casualties, According to you lot Kashmiries want to live with Supa Powa 2020.
He is a Kashmiri Journalist
Only Arnuab Goswami is a journalist and only he speaks the truth , Kashmiries can never be journalist.

Man i cant see that kid's pictures on twitter. I dians are worst than rats, how can a human be so cruel. I dia deserves to be nuked, these filthy rats are scum of the earth. What is our stupid coward govt doing?

The only way Kashmir can be free of occupation is through the barrel of the gun. All attempts at talks have failed against this facist regime.

One civilian was killed by terrorists and there is a viral picture of a little boy crying near the body. I am not posting the pic.

However the pakistani propaganda machine has been activated

View attachment 646653

View attachment 646652

The man's own family is saying your worthless hindutva army dragged him out and killed him

What a utter communal shithole India is

Back
Top Bottom