What's new

2014 Indian Elections Exit polls in PDF !

Who will Form the Govt in 2014?? Polls in PDF!

• UPA again with MMS as Head.

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • UPA with Rahul Gandhi as Head.

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • UPA with any other leader as head.

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • BJP with LK Advani as PM.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • BJP with Narendra Modi as PM.

Votes: 43 61.4%
  • BJP with Sushma Swaraj as PM.

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • A formation of a 3rd front .

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Completely new party with AAP as Arvind Kejriwal as head.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
please elaborate how ??? indian voters are not foolish ;they are angry with congress and they know how to teach it a lesson .
leadership in a party is chosen by the party itself and in most cases its dynastic.people just vote the party to form govt.even if the leader of party loses his seat he can even then become PM by getting elected from safe rajya sabha seat thats what how MMS was put into PM chair.

india is a democracy...and its people who decide their representatives

we shall see..how ever..if priyanka is good enough as indira..then i'll be more than happy

The matter is she is not credible like Indira. Particularly with Vadra Scam now, her possibility of becoming PM for now is bleak.

leadership in a party is chosen by the party itself and in most cases its dynastic.people just vote the party to form govt.even if the leader of party loses his seat he can even then become PM by getting elected from safe rajya sabha seat thats what how MMS was put into PM chair.

but first of all people must vote for the party for all this to happen ...and this time...congress has bleak chances

The Prime Minister will again be from Congress. Sad but true.. Simply because there is no other viable candidate in any other party.. Unless we want a Mulayam singh or Mayawati or Mamta Banerjee as India's PM

voting on pdf or internet can never be taken as the barometer .

Gauging the mood on Indians in PDF only.
When exit polls results are announced just by interviewing a few 1000-5000 people in a 1.2 billion nation, why not here.
I am not saying final result here will be the ressult of 2014 elections. Just knowing the mood of people here

india is a democracy...and its people who decide their representatives

we shall see..how ever..if priyanka is good enough as indira..then i'll be more than happy
she will stand from safe seat where chance of losing elections are nil .even if she lose election she can be made PM just like MMS through rajyasabha membership.

The Prime Minister will again be from Congress. Sad but true.. Simply because there is no other viable candidate in any other party.. Unless we want a Mulayam singh or Mayawati or Mamta Banerjee as India's PM

how abt modi and nitish???well if its a third front it can also be jayalalitha..now one can predict

Gauging the mood on Indians in PDF only.
When exit polls results are announced just by interviewing a few 1000-5000 people in a 1.2 billion nation, why not here.
I am not saying final result here will be the ressult of 2014 elections. Just knowing the mood of people here
coz most of those on internet dont even vote.

she will stand from safe seat where chance of losing elections are nil .even if she lose election she can be made PM just like MMS through rajyasabha membership.

u r just repeatin the same....their family is doing the same for years...but congress is not going to form the govt this time..then whats the use abt discussing abt priyanka...she can not become the pm even she stands in the rajyasabha if the party does not form the govt

I am a BJP fan but seems Congress are playing right cards. In current year, congress is pushing reforms and in election year, it will push populist measures.

For me BJP with sushma as PM (Modi will opposed by members of NDA)

I am a BJP fan but seems Congress are playing right cards. In current year, congress is pushing reforms and in election year, it will push populist measures.

For me BJP with sushma as PM (Modi will opposed by members of NDA)

Though Modi have many admirers, i feel Sushma might edge him. Have u voted by the way?

u r just repeatin the same....their family is doing the same for years...but congress is not going to form the govt this time..then whats the use abt discussing abt priyanka...she can not become the pm even she stands in the rajyasabha if the party does not form the govt
congress has more successful chances of stitching a Coalition together than BJP ...As the recent FDI poll has suggested SP BSP,lalu will look as 3rd front as their first option and congress as 2nd.

In a sense a rightist party such as bjp has low chances of acquiring 2/3rd majority or stitching the Coalition.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom