What's new

23,600 Bangladeshis deported from India

Exactly.

This deportation is just a ceremonial lie so that people's anger gets soothed to some extent. 33 crores - 23 thousand is nothing! Just 0.72%!!

The UPA just wants to ensure that people are soothed enough to forget and their larger votebank is not affected.

Yeah. You're right. CPI(M) was the biggest supporter of these fundos as it was their direct votebank in "secular" politics.

They are offered vote IDs upon crossing the border! WTF!?
Yha per kisi ko Desh ki nhi sari Political Partiya apni rotiya sekne mein bussy hai.....

Btw koi is minister se poocho ki yha per hum swaal Croro ka pooch rhe hai aur ye humme jwaab Chillado ka de rhi hai.....

hahahahah...

Thats correct. They found all of them were their citizen.

Didi loves Bengalis more than Communists.. LOL

Yeah they were all indians, now don't come back crying when bsf puts a metal in their heads..

Didi indeed loves the bengalis but not the bangals, ;) hope u remember the teesta incident??

Mass delusion on such a scale had only been seen amongst ignorant American (USA) public in recent times (last decade). Now we see that amongst citizens of the world's most ignorant country (largest number of illiterates in the world).

This is all because of this Congress party only. It was a big mistake to bring them back to power last time. BJP is the only hope now in India. At least the hatemongers in 'illiterate minority' section will keep quite if BJP is in power.:angry:

Yeah they were all indians, now don't come back crying when bsf puts a metal in their heads..

Didi indeed loves the bengalis but not the bangals, ;) hope u remember the teesta incident??

We are fine as long as she protect Indian Bengali and does not allow them to be pushed across the border to Bangladesh. We also like Gogoi.

It seems Indian parliament members are also shameless trolls like their fellow PDF countrymen here.:lol: Calling your own citizens illegal migrants:disagree: Doesn't go any lower than this. What kind of hypocritical savages are these people.:angry:

Any way the figure always keeps on increasing , from 3million to 10, 20, 30 ,50 and now 100million according to this comment on TOI:

All false data. Since 1965 till today, more than 10 crore of our population are illegal migrants. Bangladesh has a huge population but a small country. Thats one more reason for this migration!

10 crore/100 million? :woot:

Does this moron even how much 10 crore is?:undecided: I really feel pity for Indian education system.What's the point of education if they produce such brainless morons. :lol:

get_out_of_my_country.jpg

It seems Indian parliament members are also shameless trolls like their fellow PDF countrymen here.:lol: Calling your own citizens illegal migrants:disagree: Doesn't go any lower than this. What kind of hypocritical savages are these people.:angry:

Seems like BD govt is actually controlled by RAW. They accepted Indian Citizens :lol:

Any way the figure always keeps on increasing , from 3million to 10, 20, 30 ,50 and now 100million according to this comment on TOI:

Dont worry. The figure will decrease now. ;)

Does this moron even how much 10 crore is?:undecided: I really feel pity for Indian education system.What's the point of education if they produce such brainless morons. :lol:

Indian education is sufficient enough to control BD govt. :P

This is all because of this Congress party only. It was a big mistake to bring them back to power last time. BJP is the only hope now in India. At least the hatemongers in 'illiterate minority' section will keep quite if BJP is in power.:angry:

Explain something to me.

If these Bangladeshis coming over the border were Hindus, will you be similarly outraged?

Or is it that you are against Muslims coming into India?

Dude, Hindus or Muslims they have to seek VISA and if they are being persecuted, they have to seek asylum, the way Pakistani minorities are seeking. They can't enter the border illegally.

There are million of Bangladeshis here but the Congress policy is to settle them here and get their votes.

Dude, Hindus or Muslims they have to seek VISA and if they are being persecuted, they have to seek asylum, the way Pakistani minorities are seeking. They can't enter the border illegally.

There are million of Bangladeshis here but the Congress policy is to settle them here and get their votes.

I guess Congress knows where India is headed demographically. :D

I hate congress they are the root cause of all the problems india is facing today

LOL.
No I don't think the demographics will change decisively but there will be communal tensions and this is how Congress gets its votes.
They have learnt their tricks from British whose divide and rule policy let to India's division.
In fact Congress used these tricks in East Pakistan also to catalyse the lingiustic divide.
I guess Congress knows where India is headed demographically. :D

Of course Indian Bengalis have to be protected but Bangladeshis staying illegally need to be kicked out.
But alas, vote bank politics and cheap labour issues is holding this process back.
The number of them deported is too low compared to the actual numbers.
We are fine as long as she protect Indian Bengali and does not allow them to be pushed across the border to Bangladesh. We also like Gogoi.

Just wait for a couple more years, who knows we evil right wingers will send gogoi and mamata across the borders to bangladesh branding them as dirty ****** stinky banladeshis "suor goo er bangla"

Back
Top Bottom