What's new

23rd March PAF geared up for the spectacular show

its worst parade i have ever seen ruin by the camera men of PTV:hitwall::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed:cameramen too much focusing tward the audiences and miss almost all the aerobatics from JF-17, F-16 and sherdils, and can somebody tells me why is there no ZDK-3, erieye, maritime petrol arcraftso_O:hitwall::hitwall: :hitwall:s

for godsake chnge this term " salami ka chabotra" em annoyed with it lolz....poor camera work, there should be more space for audience, built some more blocks and portions, atleast fans should be installed, no ababeel? no ghauri? i heard there is 8 missile launcher for nasr where is that ?

its worst parade i have ever seen ruin by the camera men of PTV:hitwall::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed:cameramen too much focusing tward the audiences and miss almost all the aerobatics from JF-17, F-16 and sherdils, and can somebody tells me why is there no ZDK-3, erieye, maritime petrol arcraftso_O:hitwall::hitwall: :hitwall:s
camera men was " neelam munir "specific today. full squadron of jf17 suppose to be there rather than same old 4 diamond formation...all parade was "salami ka chabotra ×1000 times ..annoyed..!

for godsake chnge this term " salami ka chabotra" em annoyed with it lolz....poor camera work, there should be more space for audience, built some more blocks and portions, atleast fans should be installed, no ababeel? no ghauri? i heard there is 8 missile launcher for nasr where is that ?

camera men was " neelam munir "specific today. full squadron of jf17 suppose to be there rather than same old 4 diamond formation...all parade was "salami ka chabotra ×1000 times ..annoyed..!
whatever he is but totally ruin the show:hitwall::pissed::pissed::pissed: and as for Ababeel it is in development phase and i think ghauri retire by army just my 2 cent bro

Worst ever Parade since 2015... rest of topping done by PTV Camera "Gormit Bik gaye Anti style"... 2015 & 2017 was BEST!!! There will be NO on-ground pictures available... I was the only person in past 3 years allowed to do photography and got permission to share the pictures publicly.... This year i had a chance but refused for some reason... Hope public will see some HD vid or Pics (highly unlikely). InshAllah next year i will do again (Hopefully).

paratroopers suppose to be filmed when they are jumping from the plane ..but the camera got stuck there twice..and only we able to see them landing in end.....

Worst ever Parade since 2015... rest of topping done by PTV Camera "Gormit Bik gaye Anti style"... 2015 & 2017 was BEST!!! There will be NO on-ground pictures available... I was the only person in past 3 years allowed to do photography and got permission to share the pictures publicly.... This year i had a chance but refused for some reason... Hope public will see some HD vid or Pics (highly unlikely). InshAllah next year i will do again (Hopefully).
please give them some suggestions too regarding camera work.

These words from a professional basically sums it up.

''The PTV coverage of the flypast and aerobatics was pathetic. The cameramen had no clue where the aircraft were coming from. Much of the time was taken up in focusing on the VIPs and showbiz walas, even when some thrilling aerobatics were going on. Sadly this poor presentation has been going on for years. It is time that PTV was removed from coverage of the event, and contract given to some professionals who cover airshows. Sadly, 230 million Pakistanis were denied what would have been an excellent air display on TV. The only thing well covered by PTV was Gen Bajwa prodding the Prime Minister to get up and salute!''

Zdk 03 was leading Saab 2000'S

i think PTV deliberately doesnt want to give good coverage to this parade.

Don't worry guys, have been promised some HD pictures and maybe even some Go Pro footage so all is not lost.

29497562_1572072539566701_485985822905410262_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom