What's new

23rd March PAF geared up for the spectacular show

errrrrrrr...where did soloturk go? i saw its crew attending parade in audience but where were the soloturk jets? did they even land in pak?

Don't worry guys, have been promised some HD pictures and maybe even some Go Pro footage so all is not lost.

View attachment 461215
That's good....but double check to see if it is to be kept with you solely or it is open for public release like how it is on this forum....

Wouldn't want an OC getting pressured again over a release of few pictures...

Worst ever Parade since 2015... rest of topping done by PTV Camera "Gormit Bik gaye Anti style"... 2015 & 2017 was BEST!!! There will be NO on-ground pictures available... I was the only person in past 3 years allowed to do photography and got permission to share the pictures publicly.... This year i had a chance but refused for some reason... Hope public will see some HD vid or Pics (highly unlikely). InshAllah next year i will do again (Hopefully).
Where's your page BattleSpaceX on FB and Twitter??? Did you unpublished your pages

Here is UAE Contingent

Screenshot_2018-03-23-18-38-41-830.jpeg
Screenshot_2018-03-23-18-38-53-224.jpeg
Screenshot_2018-03-23-18-38-29-732.jpeg
Screenshot_2018-03-23-18-39-02-264.jpeg
Screenshot_2018-03-23-18-38-19-278.jpeg

So Jordanian participated Turks via heli participation not sure if Chinese did ?
Secondly this is nation event and should be open to all channels to cover on their own why the Fu)$ only ptv crap

Event was telecasted by PTV but it was not covered by PTV. Since last few years ISPR is outsourcing it to a private company.

The military bands were out of tune, especially the Brass at the National Anthem.
The uniform worn by the tri-services were uninspiring at best and the person who decided on the colours of the paratroopers needs to be court-marshalled.

Back
Top Bottom