What's new

26Th Feb Was A Test Run By IAF To Check The Fight In The Paf:---

@MastanKhan you are the kind of person, whom I certainly would not trust to guard my flank. These mental spasms need to stop before war otherwise you will be deemed as a liability.

Mastan Khan is a Rambo type.... taking on the enemy single-handedly, all gung ho, all or nothing

Well Mastan , you thread while it may be twisted and out of box, but at same time their is some level of thought, it makes a person wonder things.
  • One thing is clear, that the tactical element of Surprise which PAF had post Feb 27th Strike is some what exposed.
  • The Enemy knows that even our Mirage Fleet is Capable of delivering a Massive blow to their Ego
  • The Tactic we deployed to deliver a 5 Finger Punch is now used and exposed

However at same time we also have to understand the corrective measures that Indian Airforce have taken since that time

The two notable adjustments that have already been made is
  • New BVR have been brought from Russia
  • Further focus on Russian based SAM system
  • The Rafale deal stuck in Supreme courts is now fast tracked ignoring checks for corruption (internal issue they had)

If we go back to 1965 , it was a Massive Success for Pakistan and it's Airforce but same was not true in 1971 War during that time Enemy made their adjustments

The reason why Enemy is acting Timid is they are waiting for their big toys to arrive

This leads to next question, since February 27th, what have Pakistan done ?
It has been 5 months

Hi,

That is why I had stated---the points of indian ingress were known---either close to bahawalpur area or this area they struck in kashmir---.

Paf should have had assets air & ground to intercept the enemy aircraft on the night of the 26th and let them hvae it both the barrels---.

This ILL-PREPARED drama of the 27th---where the pilots did not have an all out authority to take out everything in the sky till the order given to stand down---was very deceptive to the interests of pakistan.

Then to let go of the indian sub and possibly the carrier was pure cowardice---.

And this cowardice of the Paf is confirmed now---.

Those nations that were beating us down and blaming us for Pulwama or Pathankot never uttered a word after we shot down 2 enemy aircraft---.

Glory belongs to the victor---and some of you guys are whimpering like you b-----.

Whosoever was behind this decision---either the Paf command---or IK or army---showed true cowardice---.

There was absolutely no reason to call for permission to shoot down aircraft---that decision should have been pre-empted and the pilot authorized---.

Hi,

That is why I had stated---the points of indian ingress were known---either close to bahawalpur area or this area they struck in kashmir---.

Paf should have had assets air & ground to intercept the enemy aircraft on the night of the 26th and let them hvae it both the barrels---.

This ILL-PREPARED drama of the 27th---where the pilots did not have an all out authority to take out everything in the sky till the order given to stand down---was very deceptive to the interests of pakistan.

Then to let go of the indian sub and possibly the carrier was pure cowardice---.

Those nations that were beating us down and blaming us for Pulwama or Pathankot never uttered a word after we shot down 2 enemy aircraft---.

Glory belongs to the victor---and some of you guys are whimpering like you b-----.

Whosoever was behind this decision---either the Paf command---or IK or army---showed true cowardice---.

There was absolutely no reason to call for permission to shoot down aircraft---that decision should have been pre-empted and the pilot authorized---.
:blah::blah::blah: reported for your baseless rants @MastanKhan

Hi,

27th Feb PAF did everything which it could have, whatever was in range of strike was targeted, regarding Sub-marine it was not inside Pakistan's sea boundary if shot total war would have begin and in Navy India is overwhelming Pakistan in all fronts.

PAF did not have the balls and @MastanKhan has the balls to proffer such fantasies!

What should have PAF done? Declared war on India? It was an appropriate response, commensurate with the action from India. They got the message PAF can strike back.

Indian crossed the border. Next day we crossed the border. Indians dropped bombs on trees. We shot down their two aircraft next day. We locked on their important targets and they knew it. And you are still not satisfied with the response!

PAF did not have the balls and @MastanKhan has the balls to proffer such fantasies!

What should have PAF done? Declared war on India? !

The old man wants war, I will give him a pillow fight if he is too keen.

While he is at with his fantasies, let me tell you and him a “perspective”

PA lacks the X factor, I know, they know and the enemy knows it as well. Basically do something that it will catch the enemy off guard and what is that. Use nukes there is no other way, the pakistan establishment has tried everything in the past 70 years. Long wars, short wars, proxies, cold, hot start whatever you name it and pakistan has been more at the losing side, coz of the sheer size of india.
Carry out a referendum in AJ, Declare J!had, Tell the world we will establish international "law" in South asia, move out the population that hold any value, tell the peasants to hide. Pilots carry out one way missions, take out everything with mini n u k s and then target the cities. etc etc I am sure the experts know more and how to go about it once the ultimate decision is taken.

@MastanKhan happy? anything you would like to add...

or just wake up go to monal and have dinner and enjoy the view and let the status co continue.

Last edited:
The old man wants war, I will give him a pillow fight if he is too keen.

While he is at with his fantasies, let me tell you and him a “perspective”

PA lacks the X factor, I know, they know and the enemy knows it as well. Basically do something that it will catch the enemy off guard and what is that. Use nukes there is no other way, the pakistan establishment has tried everything in the past 70 years. Long wars, short wars, proxies, cold, hot start whatever you name it and pakistan has been more at the losing side, coz of the sheer size of india.
Carry out a referendum in AJ, Declare J!had, Tell the world we will establish international "law" in South asia, move out the population that hold any value, tell the peasants to hide. Pilots carry out one way missions, take out everything with mini n u k s and then target the cities. etc etc I am sure the experts know more and how to go about it once the ultimate decision is taken.

@MastanKhan happy? anything you would like to add...

or just wake up go to monal and have dinner and enjoy the view and let the status co continue.

Hi,

People who have kept their mouths shut for years when the crisis started---should keep their mouths shut now as well---and that means you---. You don't deserve to speak up on the issue---.

Hi,

People who have kept their mouths shut for years when the crisis started---should keep their mouths shut now as well---and that means you---. You don't deserve to speak up on the issue---.

Warka dang - What do you even mean..probably mistaken again. Keep chatting up the "intellectual" peasants on this forum and easy on the good good...

Mastan has a unique view he is not a yes man
I am also not big fan of blowing your own horn too much

We had a skrimish and we made gains

We could have downed 10 Enemy planes but we decided to keep it to 2 planes

No unfortunately I already knew you were full of $hit

Okay with me---if that comment makes you happy---.

And you are a scuzz ball---. If you don't know the meaning let me know and I will explain it gladly---.

And you obviously do...

Did you just find out---I have been writing here for 15 years now fly boy---.

Okay with me---if that comment makes you happy---.

And you are a scuzz ball---. If you don't know the meaning let me know and I will explain it gladly---.

Did you just find out---I have been writing here for 15 years now fly boy---.

Writing on a forum doesn’t mean you’re a writer or an expert jackass! Looks like your over inflated ego finally left no space for your tiny brain!

Hi

The 26th was the test run by india to see the reaction of the Paf---.

Why do you think they planted that French Scorpene submarine in pakistani waters---why did they have their aircraft carrier planted in pakistani waters---.

Why did they have so many SU30---in the air and none fired a missile at Paf aircraft---.

It was all a pre-planned test run by the indians to see pakistani air force reaction---how far the Paf will go---.

That what that fake smart bomb strike by the iaf aircraft was on trees---.

It was all staged as a precursor for the main act to follow on a different date---.

The indians got their answers loud and clear---Paf does not have the ballz to take out what was offered on a platter---.

Paf backed out to take out all that were put right in front of them---.

That was the answer India wanted to know---how far they would go---.

If the Paf had taken all that was presented---india would not have had the ballz to do what it did with kashmir---.

They were just testing the level of craziness in the Paf---which just deflated like a balloon that had sprung a leak---.

@Khafee @Irfan Baloch @Mangus Ortus Novem
AN ALLEGORY:

FB_IMG_1620968342033.jpg

- PRTP GWD

Back
Top Bottom