What's new

26Th Feb Was A Test Run By IAF To Check The Fight In The Paf:---

Hi,

Long time no see---.

Struggling economy or no economy---. It is do or die moment now---.

Mr. Modi has thrown the gauntlet---. There is no escape for pakistan now---.

Pakistan should have thought of the economy before placing Mr. Zardari as president---.

You guys really think that Mr. Modi is going to give pakistan time to develop its economy---????

To the contrary, every moment Modi waits, Pakistan's economy strengthens. I'll have to hand it over to Modi's India. They struck at the right time.

They divert our attention from Afghan Peace Process. They force our State to take its eyes off the economy and engage in a diplomatic struggle.

Although, I'll admit, now that that traitorous Sharif's and Bhuttk:'s are gone, the diplomatic front is an active battle front too. Previously, only India attacked us in that arena. While we just sat back and took every blow. Things just turned on their head, haven't they?

To the contrary, every moment Modi waits, Pakistan's economy strengthens. I'll have to hand it over to Modi's India. They struck at the right time.

They divert our attention from Afghan Peace Process. They force our State to take its eyes off the economy and engage in a diplomatic struggle.

Although, I'll admit, now that that traitorous Sharif's and Bhuttk:'s are gone, the diplomatic front is an active battle front too. Previously, only India attacked us in that arena. While we just sat back and took every blow. Things just turned on their head, haven't they?

Hi,

By the time we react---thousand of kashmiris will lay dead in graves---.

Hi,

By the time we react---thousand of kashmiris will lay dead in graves---.

It is a double-edged sword, isn't it. This game of waiting.

I agree with you. We lose the Fighters on ground. However, I personally feel that in the era of 4th gen warfare, why should we seek to play by the rules of the previous century?

The fighters can be reinserted. After all, two can play this game. We're late to the party but that doesnt mean we don't ever enter the battle field.

An all out war, which will come to pass, I have little doubt about that, shouldn't be a solution currently. Weaken the enemy from within. Strike hard externally.

It is a double-edged sword, isn't it. This game of waiting.

I agree with you. We lose the Fighters on ground. However, I personally feel that in the era of 4th gen warfare, why should we seek to play by the rules of the previous century?

The fighters can be reinserted. After all, two can play this game. We're late to the party but that doesnt mean we don't ever enter the battle field.

An all out war, which will come to pass, I have little doubt about that, shouldn't be a solution currently. Weaken the enemy from within. Strike hard externally.

Hi,

I believe that pakistan should make a call to the muslim world---'jihad' one more time---.

Yes sure you are smarter than everyone here :sarcastic:
Period....

This is exactly what our Problem is. We do not give sufficient thought to the outliers, the anomalies, the strange facts. A good strategist thinks and foresees and preplans. If the Anomaly doesn't come to pass, good for him but if it does, all he has to do his roll his sleeves and dive into it full throttle. Act, not react. That's the sign of a leader, a thinker. That's what we've been lacking.

I'm surprised MK hasnt been called a traitor! His views surely are ridiculously unpopular.

Hi,

I believe that pakistan should make a call to the muslim world---'jihad' one more time---.
There we disagree. There is no Muslim world. Only vested/personal interests. You yourself have seen reaction of Pakistan to KSA's call of 'jihad'

I think the Indian assessment that we are now a nation of peaceniks is off. IK is a fast bowler and lion of a captain. He has been gentle so far, but the world will see another side of him soon.
If he can successfully take Pak to a victory here, all our names will be engraved in history as the greatest generation of Paks that ever lived

Hi

The 26th was the test run by india to see the reaction of the Paf---.

Why do you think they planted that French Scorpene submarine in pakistani waters---why did they have their aircraft carrier planted in pakistani waters---.

Why did they have so many SU30---in the air and none fired a missile at Paf aircraft---.

It was all a pre-planned test run by the indians to see pakistani air force reaction---how far the Paf will go---.

That what that fake smart bomb strike by the iaf aircraft was on trees---.

It was all staged as a precursor for the main act to follow on a different date---.

The indians got their answers loud and clear---Paf does not have the ballz to take out what was offered on a platter---.

Paf backed out to take out all that were put right in front of them---.

That was the answer India wanted to know---how far they would go---.

If the Paf had taken all that was presented---india would not have had the ballz to do what it did with kashmir---.

They were just testing the level of craziness in the Paf---which just deflated like a balloon that had sprung a leak---.

@Khafee @Irfan Baloch @Mangus Ortus Novem

Mastan bahi Aaj kul kya pee rahey ho mujhey bhi do na :)

So, you think India willingly humiliated herself by a much much smaller country.

Hi,

We need to make a Kashmir Legion---and set them free in that region---.

India blamed us for Mumbai & Pathankot---
Mastan bahi Aaj kul kya pee rahey ho mujhey bhi do na :)

So, you think India willingly humiliated herself by a much much smaller country.

Hi,

You should not sound so proud to show how illiterate you are---.

This manner of probing has been tried and tested over centuries by warring factions---.

It amazes me how shamelessly you kids show off how illiterate you are---.

This is exactly what our Problem is. We do not give sufficient thought to the outliers, the anomalies, the strange facts. A good strategist thinks and foresees and preplans. If the Anomaly doesn't come to pass, good for him but if it does, all he has to do his roll his sleeves and dive into it full throttle. Act, not react. That's the sign of a leader, a thinker. That's what we've been lacking.

I'm surprised MK hasnt been called a traitor! His views surely are ridiculously unpopular.

There we disagree. There is no Muslim world. Only vested/personal interests. You yourself have seen reaction of Pakistan to KSA's call of 'jihad'
There is a Muslim world.--- Islamic Republic of Pakistan must show courage and make a call to Jihad. (who cares if the rulers of Muslim countries respond or not, it's the Muslim Awaam which matters)
@MastanKhan

Pakistani airspace is still open for the Indian flights going to Afghanistan and Iran... India suerly have friends at higherups in PTI.

it's the Muslim Awaam which matters)
Pakistan already have 207 million awam if Pakistan needs more Muslim awam than like Myanmar Bangladesh Yemen etc can provide Pakistan with Muslim awam free of cost

Back
Top Bottom