What's new

27 Army Av Squadron - Video

AWESOME!!! But I have some reservations about the heated air around rotor blades. Very visible in night vision. Something should be done about this.

AWESOME!!! But I have some reservations about the heated air around rotor blades. Very visible in night vision. Something should be done about this.
To show personnel the position of the blades and guide them to the safe areas and to the ramp, the CV-22s have two NVG (Night Vision Goggle) compatible dual mode LED “tip lights”
Same with any heli.

To show personnel the position of the blades and guide them to the safe areas and to the ramp, the CV-22s have two NVG (Night Vision Goggle) compatible dual mode LED “tip lights”
Same with any heli.

Thanks for the clarification.

Once Gen Aziz and Gen Musharraf came to the cantt area that I used to live in. A total of 8 MI-17s and puma choppers landed in our football ground and adjoining area along with a bell jet ranger and alouette 3.

We were watching from the rooftops of the flats nearby. The air was full of aviation fuel exhaust fumes.

They cut down out basketball ball court poles just so that the joint chief's helicopter could land. :cry:

Musharraf ka chopper phir bhi land nahi hua. Us ka kaheen aur land kerwaya.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom