What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

View attachment 551111

current situation

shahid Raza keeping an eye on events through SMedia....sources again suggesting they are up to something again...what do you say ...members?

where are the results of Pak de-escalation efforts?
"... Pak de-escalation efforts?" Of course, in vain. We are saying that since day one that Modi is an utterly stupid and sick-minded criminal and peace gestures don't go well with this kind of filthy creature. Had we shot down quite a few more of IAF planes and the two IN subs that were venturing very close to our waters, he would have known his worth and the price he had to pay dearly by now. But thanks to those Pakistani peace gestures, that idiot still thinks that he can hit Pakistan without getting punished for his stupidity. I would say hit this idiot's azz hard this time and bust it, completely humiliating and disgracing him and his military. If we do that, Modi wouldn't be a prey to falsehood, his own stupidity, and miscalculation.

An 'overreaction' would have been to actually bomb the different Indian military positions, instead of directing the bombs nearby as a warning.

Unfortunately, these warning shots fell off in all weird places instead of sending a message home, like the bottom of a gorge, and none exploded either.

Anyway, I'm gonna end it here. I think this thread's served its purpose.

Unfortunately, these warning shots fell off in all weird places instead of sending a message home, like the bottom of a gorge, and none exploded either.

Anyway, I'm gonna end it here. I think this thread's served its purpose.
So it took you 1 month to find out the execuse ... well whatever you pretend everyone knows the reality ...

" Don't take our peace efforts as our weakness"

this is our national statement since last 70 yrs. Indians have got the clue ...

India does not know which pilots didn't come back on Feb27? The claim was 2 pilots where one died, you Indians seem to remember events from 50 years ago so well but not so well from 1 month?
They shamelessly kept claiming on 27/2 that all their planes and pilots are accounted for until Abhinandon's bloody face was flying on SM. Even then the brainless Indians were spreading lies by arguing that IAF code doesn't allow the funny mustaches on the bloody face of the downed dude as if these monkeys could not even see IAF flying suite on him. Finally, humiliated, taunted, and disgraced, Modi government had to accept the reality. But Indians are still lying about the sorrowful fate of SU-30 and its pilots. They'll shamelessly accept it once Pak releases the footage for the episode. These idiots think Pak has no footage and Modi can coarse IK into submission and get the pilot/body released quietly.

anyways....here in KHI no single AC fly ....no CAP....cool calm breezy air.

we are trolling masters....their BP touches sky on TV channels....we damn care... not even a single news on media.....

Forget MiG-21 , even the once so called invincible SU-30 is staying well clear of the LOC.
The flankers cant operate from any HAS on their FOBs, and arent suited to sitting open in QRF.

I mentioned many times that even today, the most capable jet the Indians have is the M2K.

They haven’t taken their Mig-29s out if their HAS while they figure out if they’ll even survive against our weapons before they get a shot off.

The flankers cant operate from any HAS on their FOBs, and arent suited to sitting open in QRF.

I mentioned many times that even today, the most capable jet the Indians have is the M2K.

They haven’t taken their Mig-29s out if their HAS while they figure out if they’ll even survive against our weapons before they get a shot off.
Can our JF 17s and F 16s have the capability to take on Mirage 2000s?

Back
Top Bottom