What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

If that Trishul is a challenge to PAF, I am sorely tempted to post up photo of a giant pe nis drawn in the sky by similar means as the PAF response, but I do not want to be banned. :D
@Admins and @Mods can he get a one time exception please :victory:

What happened next day on the 27th was a complete overreaction to just four bombs that apparently "missed".

Had we not taken countermeasures we would have lost a lot of mid and high ranking soldiers at multiple targets and our two countries would have been at war now.

And our countermeasures worked because we have far more advanced technologies in place than you do. That's the reason why all the bombs fired from PAF aircraft missed. The same reason why none of the AMRAAMs managed to hit the MKIs.
By counter measures you mean the Tall Tree which deflected our bombs.......

Can our JF 17s and F 16s have the capability to take on Mirage 2000s?
M2K ran away on 27/2. What do you think what caused them fleeing from the operation theater. It was Thunder. Indians feel utterly scared admitting that.

CAP on coastal area is usually through Masroor.....
I don't know why you are saying all that here on a public forum. May be some one could give you a shut up call. I know, I know its modern times, times of satellites, AWACS, blah blah blah. Still what forces you to share this information here regularly?

What happened next day on the 27th was a complete overreaction to just four bombs that apparently "missed".

Had we not taken countermeasures we would have lost a lot of mid and high ranking soldiers at multiple targets and our two countries would have been at war now.

And our countermeasures worked because we have far more advanced technologies in place than you do. That's the reason why all the bombs fired from PAF aircraft missed. The same reason why none of the AMRAAMs managed to hit the MKIs.

How's Makwal?

What's happening at Akhnoor Dagger?

Being in the military, you should have some idea of exactly what's happening.
Over reaction? Us many Pakistanis feel that it was by far under reaction. Modi should have been punished a bit harder. Not because you killed 350 'terrorists' but because you tried to kill scores of Pakistanis. Even more grave offensive was calling Madaressa kids/students as terrorists. You a$$ deserved more chhatrol.

The trishul airspace is practically over the LoC. It's a challenge to the PAF.

I did not intend to do this, since peace loving Hindus on our side may take offense. But just in terms of optics, the only Trishul that currently matters is this.

No points for guessing, where this came from.

Attachments

• A08A6A1C-3D85-4DF5-A35F-322AE56E3F3D.jpeg
    A08A6A1C-3D85-4DF5-A35F-322AE56E3F3D.jpeg
    163.4 KB · Views: 192
M2K ran away on 27/2. What do you think what caused them fleeing from the operation theater. It was Thunder. Indians feel utterly scared admitting that.

I don't know why you are saying all that here on a public forum. May be some one could give you a shut up call. I know, I know its modern times, times of satellites, AWACS, blah blah blah. Still what forces you to share this information here regularly?

Over reaction? Us many Pakistanis feel that it was by far under reaction. Modi should have been punished a bit harder. Not because you killed 350 'terrorists' but because you tried to kill scores of Pakistanis. Even more grave offensive was calling Madaressa kids/students as terrorists. You a$$ deserved more chhatrol.
just my observations ....nothing more. will take care ....you are right.

Most professionals wouldn't say we lost. Let's recap, shall we?

We attacked Pakistan's sovereign territory without being challenged.

You attacked 'disputed territory' and were challenged. Awantipore was a complete miss. Along with all the other targets.

Most professionals were laughing at you on every forum from Key Publishing to World Armed Forces to F16 dot net. Sure let's recap, you launched a strike at a bunch of trees, without challenge fair enough.
The PAF came in BROAD DAYLIGHT and hit areas right near sensitive military installations, and then waited for the IAF. They came and were engaged from multiple directions, the MKI's retreated after firing off R-77's, leaving the Migs one of which was shot down and fire also bought down your helicopter.

Ask your professionals what the 'actual' casualties are. Ask about Makwal.

My family not only live near the LOC but also serve there. Aside from heavy firing that is all that is going on, you can believe whatever fairy tales you want.

This from the 18th of March;

One Indian soldier was killed and three more seriously injured in an exchange of fire early in the morning between Indian and Pakistani forces

Russian source.

https://en.news-front.info/2019/03/...dian-pakistani-forces-in-makwal-sector-jammu/

Last edited:
What makes the whole even more embarrasing for the IAF than things at the moment, are that the IAF are MEANT to know the F16 Block 52+ capabilities inside out through their annual exercises with the Singapore F16s, Israeli F16s and USAF F16s through exercises.

PAF has had no direct exposure to the Su30MKI and seen a chinese analogue of it ( the J11 series and derivatives ), which makes the performance and current posture of the IAF all the more suprising !!!

They should know the performance of both the AMRAAM and F16 already as they have been given so many opportunities to learn it. Learning it the hardway and being scared of it now.. just shows they are stupid and were not paying attention!!

Failure of balakot strikes could be mean one of two things
1. On purpose
2. The utmost form of incompetent for spike to miss a unguarded location

Choose which ever one you feel is right one suggest lack of credibility the other competence of IAF

How's Makwal?

What's happening at Akhnoor Dagger?

Being in the military, you should have some idea of exactly what's happening.

Most professionals were laughing at you on every forum from Key Publishing to World Armed Forces to F16 dot net. Sure let's recap, you launched a strike at a bunch of trees, without challenge fair enough.
The PAF came in BROAD DAYLIGHT and hit areas right near sensitive military installations, and then waited for the IAF. They came and were engaged from multiple directions, the MKI's retreated after firing off R-77's, leaving the Migs one of which was shot down and fire also bought down your helicopter.

Just to clarify, none of the MKIs and M-2000s fired anything. ROE did not allow it.

I will be ending our conversation here regarding this.

Otoh, all your AMRAAMs fired at the other jets missed, whereas our jets did not even bother to counterattack since their RoEs did not allow it even when they were attacked.

Just to clarify, none of the MKIs and M-2000s fired anything. ROE did not allow it.

What kind of air fart have you ?

Yes better end discussion here.

Ohhh so they went up in the sky for picnic and were chasing PAF for shooting of top gun copy ... they didnt fire as they were not able to fire ...

Let me go further.

Identify ONE suicide bombing from the 1980s.

I'll preface this by saying I don't know much about this matter but I googled a bit after reading your's (@Joe Shearer ) and @coffee_cup 's discussion. Here's ONE for you:

"And in July 1987, the very first Tamil Tiger suicide attack occurred when a person by the name of Captain Miller drove a truck into a barracks of Sinhalese army troops who were sleeping, effectively trying to copy that attack. And that then set off the entire wave that came over the - over the next 20-something years."

Source: https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=104391493

Is this what you are looking for?

Back
Top Bottom