What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Just to clarify, none of the MKIs and M-2000s fired anything. ROE did not allow it.

I will be ending our conversation here regarding this.

Some kind of special RoE that only applies to the Su-30s and Mirages but not to the Mig-21s? Who are you people trying to fool?

Or does that indicate complete lack of situational awareness for the IAF?

But it wasn't just 4 miles, was it? KPK isn't just 4 miles away from Indian border.

Do vedic missiles work by landing plane at target location dropping explosive lighting fuse then flying away before fuse hits explosive part?

My careful post #1.

What does US/western military aviators think of Pakistani F-16 being shot down by an old Mig-21

Sarmish Ray, former AWACS System Engineer
"Sorry, It’s so naive and absurd thinking that no one even bother to waste time to think about that.

Also we, every common Indian perfectly know the truth: The truth is (a) Indian MIG21 never shot down a Pakistani F16 and there is no proof about that (b) Rather a Pakistani F16 shot down an Indian MIG21 and captured Indian pilot and later returned him to India (Thanks to PM Imran Khan for showing that gesture)."

complete and very interesting answer at:
https://www.quora.com/What-does-US-...kistani-F-16-being-shot-down-by-an-old-Mig-21

Why Abhinadan was unaware about his location. He was asking from locals that where he is means he doesn't know that he already crossed LOC. I don't think he will dare to cross once he knew that.
Once missile hit mig21 there were more than one object you can noticed in the air
1. Missile wreckage
2. Jet wreckage into pieces
3. Glass canopy removed before ejection
4. Pilot ejection seat
5. Pilot himself with parachute.
I think these all falling objects from that far distance gave different impression and guessing for the viewers watching and making videos. Some were saying one pilot some were claiming two and so on.

I have not seen the wreckage of F16, at least online, neither of Su30 MKI.. Mig 21 downed that's for sure.. Until then, i believe all things are just bragging/fog of war.. One thing for sure in Indian Armed forces, they do not hide their casualties (men). Can't say the same for Pakistani armed forces. We have seen that during Kargil.

I have not seen the wreckage of F16, at least online, neither of Su30 MKI.. Mig 21 downed that's for sure.. Until then, i believe all things are just bragging/fog of war.. One thing for sure in Indian Armed forces, they do not hide their casualties (men). Can't say the same for Pakistani armed forces. We have seen that during Kargil.

Your military has successfully hidden blackbox of Mi17 that they themselves shot down and here you believe that they don't hide own casualties :)

Your military has successfully hidden blackbox of Mi17 that they themselves shot down and here you believe that they don't hide own casualties :)
Read my post carefully where in bracket I have mentioned "men"..

I guess like before, we will find out a decade later.

Over 4,500 soldiers killed along LoC in Pak firing since 2001: Army
https://indianexpress.com/article/i...ng-loc-in-pak-firing-since-2001-army-3738096/

I'll preface this by saying I don't know much about this matter but I googled a bit after reading your's (@Joe Shearer ) and @coffee_cup 's discussion. Here's ONE for you:

"And in July 1987, the very first Tamil Tiger suicide attack occurred when a person by the name of Captain Miller drove a truck into a barracks of Sinhalese army troops who were sleeping, effectively trying to copy that attack. And that then set off the entire wave that came over the - over the next 20-something years."

Source: https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=104391493

Is this what you are looking for?

No.

Is this how the Indians are now covering up their dead pilots.!!!

LOL....

so how many Planes did they loose?? I started thread on this which was merged with another. It seems they lost quite a few more than the 2 ISPR is saying we shot down and they were Mig 21. however if one looks at PAF patch there was also one Su-30 thus making it 3 planes down.

So far Indian death toll.

1 was captured and returned.
Mi-17 Crash they originally said 2 dead and there is video available where the officers on the scene confirm two dead bodies. However, by evening it was changed to 6 dead. So increase of 4 and now 2 dead. So total 6 dead plus 1 other pilot which Pakistan had who died. it is 7 dead and 1 captured. total 8.

So how many were lost is the question and for that reason Modi and their chief said they needed Rafale.

"Men" are easier to hide than blackbox

I hope you can understand that
Do military air crafts have black box??? I doubt they do.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom