What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Yes, I saw that video. The picture in your previous post, is it a Mi17?
yes it is as per my understanding PAF shot it down by mistook him a fighter jet .:lol: Pakistani pilot thinks hey look another one coming from low level and kaboom sd-10 on it :P .mi-17 was on wrong time at wrong place

Certain observations:

a. Yesterday was a tough day for IAF, and a worse day for the India fans and posters here. Give them some credit. The ones still posting are facing severe embarrassment of what has happened. I dont wish anyone to take their place.

b. Boys, whats with the abuse and name calling? Your PAF won the air battle yesterday. Be proud, and rise above the petty nonsense. Dont reduce yourself down to a level of abuse and name calling. Indians will try to spin, instigate, and talk BS. Let them. They have to get up in the morning and look at the mirror, and that should be good enough.

c. Abhi's accent showed he was South Indian, so now its confirmed he is from Madras. In his interview, he said his religion is Sikh, but that must be SOP to gain some sympathy in Pakistan after ejection. I also heard the media accounts of his apprehension by the locals, and feel bad that the collective anger of years of Indian atrocities on both sides of Kashmir was taken out on him. I am happy that the PA SAR team was able to reach him on time and rescue him and other pilots who ejected. The pilot has obviously had a rough ejection, and a rougher landing in hostile area, but he put up a brave face on camera and with the soldiers he has trained all his life to hate and kill. Bravo to his trainers for training a good soldier. I wish for him to recover from his injuries and return to his country in due time.

d. As it is now official policy, we are to not talk about any "other" pilots. Just let this one go, as this will make you really proud of what is to come.

e. As in all such times, the Pakistani Nation came together on one page, the military, the government, and even the opposition. Though, i still await a note of apology from many young boys who premature hurled abuses at me on the relevant thread after the "surgical" strike for defending PAF and showing my pride. Where are you now?

Some Strategic Points:
a. IAF will go in a reverse calculation of strategy and may try to take a short term score....next 48 hours are critical.

b. The Mig-21 Bison upgrade by the Israelis and the AEW matrix has been invalidated by the JF17 development, and superior PAF tactics and strategy, BVR and SOW capability, fully integrated C4I, and extensive planning of PAF. These aircraft of IAF may now be sent to the scrap heap, and they may now review on what real capability is, let alone aircraft serviceability and weapon / sensor / CFD effectiveness against JF17.

c. If Indian government does not lick its wounds, and try again the Kargil strategy: try to delay the election and extend the action. Their next move may come to take an air score from the South Sector, like to approach a soft target such as a Navy Plane as they did before. I am sure AOC Southern Command and COMPAK are well versed with such Air to Air scenarios, is well prepared, and can give India a bloody nose with his current assets and team.

d. India will also try to move their flotilla and claim "sea blockade" of Pakistan. I am sure the sharks are already out and holding station to ensure they don't dare. With the demonstrated C802 and JF17 capability at Masroor and Bolari, Indians be real foolish to send their surface ships towards Karachi.

e. JF17 stands out to win the show here, and to all the skeptics who for years had doubts about this single engine beast, I hope your concerns are addressed.
Tebrik-ler Pasham!!!

Aam admi here wasn't baying for indian blood. The difference. Aam admi here has seen the war for last 15 years and knows how ugly it looks like, Aam admi here is not afraid of death ..... the difference.

Please don't try equating your aam admi with us. We are two very different people proven time and again.

Yeah like your tribal area aam aadhmi getting killed by american drones in their own homes had any say...please stop this rhetoric and blindly supporting the powers that be on your side...they are no different from the buffoons on this side.

One F16 Down friendly fire most probably from ground
First down by IAF and this, why are you always face saving mode, as per DGISPR no F-16 were for these Ops @RPK :crazy::crazy::crazy:
Peace was cheap. All you had to do was to shut terror camps and ensure no radicalisation took place against India. Your establishment chose not to do it. The suicide bomber that took 40 lives was trained in Balakot.

Peace is good. Who wants to die in war and screw the economy but then there is a time and place for everything.
And what the proof that so Called Terrorist came from Balakot and did Pulwama attack, it from a local freedom struggle and if these terrorist came from Pakistan, What is your Mehan IA is doing on LOC, you all big incidents were dramatize by RAW and to propagandize against Pakistan @arbit :blah::blah::blah:
D0ZVEPWUYAACScK
What this pic proves, Nothing @RPK o_O:hitwall::crazy:
I think its a Mig-29, look at the vertical tail @DESERT FIGHTER
D0Zo6biU8AAAeks.jpg

c62fcc9a-796c-478e-9f8a-2b1ffc450c0d-jpeg.542426

Above are 2 pics for aircraft down in Pakistan ……. Pleas help me out here are those 2 engine backs(tails, exhaust)
@Windjammer , @HRK , @DESERT FIGHTER , @Path-Finder , @graphican , @
MIG 29 look at the vertical tail @CHACHA"G"
Humiliation for what? Bombing Balakot? or crashing over P0K?
:lol::lol: Humiilited for 2 jets + 2 pilots @Sneaker :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:
Damn right.
By the way the Pakistani jet shot down was indeed F-16. Confirmed.
:lol::lol::lol: why you're so humiliated, If F-16 was down where is wreck of it @arbit :hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy:
information not online.
Has Pakistan issued any statement on downed jet, what it was?
More humiliation, we need a proof not your wording, why you're face saving mode @arbit :sarcastic:
Again stop this crap about confusion. Some locals might have found the injured PAF pilot and admitted him to a nearby hospital. Thinking that he is a IAF pilot, PA started celebrating. There were fairly confirmed news coming out that an F-16 crashed near the LAM valley. It could be a case of friendly fire,. But one thing is sure, both IAF and PAF lost a jet each today.
:lol::lol: face saving mode @AyanRay :sarcastic::sarcastic:
There is a fourth version.. it is a PAF jet.
:lol::lol::lol:;):enjoy:
Just repeating the Indian emblem.. Satyameva jayate.. Truth will prevail.
more humiliation without a proof:lol::lol:;):enjoy:
That news came long before news of downing Mig..

You possible have the "second pilot" as well.
You mental disease has no cure @Sneaker :mod:
:D

You confirming it is good enough for anybody.

So they took down our Mig-21 in exchange for us taking down their F-16.

And the F-16 was downed by a Mig-21, while the Mig-21 was downed by ground fire.

Considering they have paraded our pilot for the world to see, we will get him back in one piece eventually.

Good exchange in our favour.
More humiliations/ face saving, you have no proof that F-16 was down, as per DGISPR there were no F-16 that took those ops in either air to air combat or ground strikes @randomradio ;):enjoy:
What they actually showed us is not to attack head on when there is red alert.. we engaged them long before they came near border and paf had to lose their jet and turn back. Even though we lost a jet as well, whole engagement took place outside our border.
Why don't you accept your loss, 2 jets 3 pilots and no PAF jets was lost, if you have proof show it to us, we don't believe your wordings, at least show us some staments from your defense ministry/IAF @Sneaker :hitwall::crazy::hitwall::crazy:
https://www.republicworld.com/india...indis-attempt-to-intrude-into-indias-airspace

Not sure about credibility of source..

Video shows Su30 shooting down F16 ( as claimed)
Not shooting but intercepting are you blind and what is proof that those jets are MKI/F-16 @drunken-monke :crazy::crazy:
We know. We didn't let you. We crossed the border and engaged paf when they were detected. No SUs were lost. 1 mig 1 paf JF/F16 were downed today.
Why you always live in your delusional, we want proof not your wording @Sneaker :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
OK.. I am going to leave this topic here. I know this is a wound that still hasn't healed in pakistan's psyche, if it can be healed at all. It is OoT anyway.
@waz @The Eagle @Horus please ban this troll from PDF he is blabbering without a proof

Yeah like your tribal area aam aadhmi getting killed by american drones in their own homes had any say...please stop this rhetoric and blindly supporting the powers that be on your side...they are no different from the buffoons on this side.

Seriously which world do you indians live in? If you missed it my today's opening post here is reflective of how direly I wish peace and stability for this region. Our DG ISPR and our PM are on record, watch their video messages and learn something. War on terror and drones are a thing of recent past it wasn't our Tribals only the whole of Pakistan suffered at hands of it. And I hope you don't take us some aam fools like you who don't know who was behind all that.

Please don't try provoking my other side ........... just accept our gesture of peace and don't mistake it as our weakness, we haven't forgotten who killed our children ..... your aam admi may be a phattu who gets exploited again and again on mere Pakistan bashing, we on the other hand in our normal peaceful lives don't give a damn about india or its aam admi .... and be assured if the time comes you will see our aam admi standing on the front facing your bullets. We are not you. How hard is that to understand?

So the "three captured Indian pilots" turned to "one captured Indian pilot".

A very simple question, who were the other two pilots?

The only conclusion is that Indian were right and one Pakistani fighter has been shot down, either by India or by it's own air defense.

Back
Top Bottom