What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

D3OTx6WUYAA20r8.jpg:large
Call me a dirty mind (comes with being in the military), but i see a classical illustration of the word butthurt in the pic instead of a Trishul.

It's neither propaganda nor is it BS.

If our attack had failed, we would have confirmed its failure, and also Pakistan wouldn't have responded the way they did.

We reveal our casualties, you don't. 'Nuf said.
Who the heck told you Pakistan wouldn't have responded to a grave violation of its sovereignty? I have seen that BS in several Indian videos. Once Indian planes entered our air space and dropped three or four bombs on trees, we were duty bound to give a jaw-breaking response regardless even if Indians didn't have dropped a single bomb. Punishing Modi was required and we did that when we kicked Indian azz the very next day morning in broadday light and after making announcement. Like many Indians, dude you are also a bhonka. So keep doing that. But the fact is Modi couldn't muster some courage to resort to aggression once agains against Pakistan after 27/2. You can keep barking but Modi will sure not forget the lesson taught to him on 27/2.

Call me a dirty mind (comes with being in the military), but i see a classical illustration of the word butthurt in the pic instead of a Trishul.

ji ji...exactly...this randomradio is comedian i guess spreading laughter in PDF

It's neither propaganda nor is it BS.

The trishul airspace is practically over the LoC. It's a challenge to the PAF.
The real challenge for the PAF right now is IAF staying 100KM away from the LoC. We are trying to lure them closer to the LoC but they are jumping here and there with smoke tails from their rear and making tall claims on the TV screens. But IAF says look at our Anian aor Jania. You fools believe in that blindly. Good for you.

upload_2019-4-3_22-26-11.png

current situation

shahid Raza keeping an eye on events through SMedia....sources again suggesting they are up to something again...what do you say ...members?

where are the results of Pak de-escalation efforts?

We don't know, or we would have revealed. You guys have the 3 downed pilots. Only 1 was returned.

India does not know which pilots didn't come back on Feb27? The claim was 2 pilots where one died, you Indians seem to remember events from 50 years ago so well but not so well from 1 month?

View attachment 551111

current situation

shahid Raza keeping an eye on events through SMedia....sources again suggesting they are up to something again...what do you say ...members?

They are trying to troll us....I don't think any blunder coming from India that soon

Who the heck told you Pakistan wouldn't have responded to a grave violation of its sovereignty? I have seen that BS in several Indian videos. Once Indian planes entered our air space and dropped three or four bombs on trees, we were duty bound to give a jaw-breaking response regardless even if Indians didn't have dropped a single bomb. Punishing Modi was required and we did that when we kicked Indian azz the very next day morning in broadday light and after making announcement. Like many Indians, dude you are also a bhonka. So keep doing that. But the fact is Modi couldn't muster some courage to resort to aggression once agains against Pakistan after 27/2. You can keep barking but Modi will sure not forget the lesson taught to him on 27/2.

What happened next day on the 27th was a complete overreaction to just four bombs that apparently "missed".

Had we not taken countermeasures we would have lost a lot of mid and high ranking soldiers at multiple targets and our two countries would have been at war now.

And our countermeasures worked because we have far more advanced technologies in place than you do. That's the reason why all the bombs fired from PAF aircraft missed. The same reason why none of the AMRAAMs managed to hit the MKIs.

How's Makwal?

What's happening at Akhnoor Dagger?

Being in the military, you should have some idea of exactly what's happening.

View attachment 551111

current situation

India is behaving like a chihuahua, barking and barking with no bite. They tried to bite but it turns out they didn't have teeth. This is more talk close to the election, Pakistani forces are vigilant and there are no mixed words from Pakistani side unlike Indians. Modi said few days ago he wants peace in region now this nonsense from whoever, it's irrelevant barking from the chihuahua.

What happened next day on the 27th was a complete overreaction to just four bombs that apparently "missed".
An 'overreaction' would have been to actually bomb the different Indian military positions, instead of directing the bombs nearby as a warning.

An 'overreaction' would have been the flattening of the Indian Army's brigade HQ, with the resultant casualties.

What Pakistan did was respond back in kind to emphasize, to both India and the global community (read US specifically) that was smugly cheering the Indian strikes, that Pakistan would respond to any Indian escalation, and therefore wipe the smug grins off the face of the US.

Back
Top Bottom