What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

-courtesy of @Maarkhoor

Bro, I thought i'd share this clip here )too), so that even if your Topic ends up on page 2, 3 or whatever - this clip will remain where it belongs.

Look at what a Chinese guy found in an Indian family’s house!

81315C6C-E5ED-4932-B185-D669BBC04145.jpeg

203DDB69-BB99-4B33-8A9B-A03089EBAE0C.jpeg

Guys, please remember the real hero and tragic victim on this auspicious day, he gave his life in defence of the nation, and he's a hero as much as our PAF pilots and armed forces. I salute you sir, you shall forever live in a our memories. The corvid family is very dear to me, they are extremely intelligent members of the bird family.

I think we should organise a collection and get a statue of this warrior built where he fell ???????

A permanent reminder that all on Pakistan's solit is dear to all Pakistanis, including the birds.

Not possible due to two main reasons:

1- Loss of Indian Air Superiority. Shooting down 12-planes would have meant a lot of confusion and disorganization within IAF, giving CLEAR ADVANTAGE TO PAF. PAF would have decimated Indian Army and navy.
2- Nukes specially tactical nukes.

If PAF had done that, they'd be taking down planes in Indian air space, not Pakistani - Pakistan would have pretty much declared war on India for missing a strike in Balakot. It'd help to keep the context in mind. This would not have helped our case, at all. None of the Indian air crafts crossed into our air space that day, other than Abhi's.

And PAF while could maintain air superiority for a short time, would not have been able to do the same in a stretched war and we'd have seen losses too - had this turned into even in just an air war. And all for what? One strike, that did not hurt anyone in Pakistan?

War is a fairly serious business, our economy took time just to recover from the expenses of long-drawn CAPs that were flown in the aftermath of this incident. We'd have never afforded a war, our economy has been in shambles for a good while now.

If PAF had done that, they'd be taking down planes in Indian air space, not Pakistani - Pakistan would have pretty much declared war on India for missing a strike in Balakot. It'd help to keep the context in mind. This would not have helped our case, at all. None of the Indian air crafts crossed into our air space that day, other than Abhi's.

And India didn´t declare war by bombing Balakot area? - regardless of the damage....???

To all that have such arguments: WAKE UP. India will go to any extent to harm Pakistan and even do things that in reality is equal to declaring war.

And India didn´t declare war by bombing Balakot area? - regardless of the damage....???

To all that have such arguments: WAKE UP. India will go to any extent to harm Pakistan and even do things that in reality is equal to declaring war.
Had this strike killed the seminary students, yes, then we’d have been at war. But that hadn’t happened.

I was up all night waiting for retaliation from Pakistan side, and when i was going to bed thinking maybe we are not going to retaliate, someone came and told me pakistan shot down indian jets and i ran to watch the news and yes there it was on all news channels "Pakistan shot down Indian jets" and i thought "OMG looks like we are going for war."
:o:

I am totally shocked at how indians believe the bollywood script without any proof.

1) No proof of any deaths or buildings damaged in Balakot

2) No proof of any F16 lost in action.

3) MI17 shot by their own spyder SAMs

Yet they still believe their own made up nonsense.

Well at least their air force is fully aware of or capability and capacity. Which Allah has given us Allahmdulliah

I am totally shocked at how indians believe the bollywood script without any proof.

1) No proof of any deaths or buildings damaged in Balakot

2) No proof of any F16 lost in action.

3) MI17 shot by their own spyder SAMs

Yet they still believe their own made up nonsense.

Well at least their air force is fully aware of or capability and capacity. Which Allah has given us Allahmdulliah
I'm shocked that you're shocked. don't you know that if they can believe gow muttar is a drinking tonic that can protect you from the coronavirus & that cow shit can defeat nuclear radiation then they can believe anything their gowdi media feeds them...

Back
Top Bottom