What's new

27th OCT | Indian occupied Kashmir observes 'Black Day'.

Don't twist just answere what i ask you...where is the proof that the King of Junagadh handed authority to Bhutto to decide the fate of his state? Even his great Grand son is a "Nawab of Junagadh in Exile" 12th 1990 Till Date Nawab Muhammad Jahangir Khanji [12]

He is currently living in Junagadh House, Karachi.

The Nawab Mahabat Khan fled from Junagadh while his Diwan Bhutto left behind. Isn't it the enough proof. Now, don't come with another conspiracy theory that Nawab didn't flee.

The Nawab Mahabat Khan fled from Junagadh while his Diwan Bhutto left behind. Isn't it the enough proof. Now, don't come with another conspiracy theory that Nawab didn't flee.

Don't repeat the same thing like a parrot...it is really boring. Just answer what i ask...Did the King/Nawab of Junagadh gave authority to Bhutto to decide the fate of his state? If yes please show me the signed documents. My another concern is that where is Bhutto signature in the letter?

Grapes are sour!! Our Pakistani friends can keep up their vile propaganda and desperation to try and grab Kashmir but they know in their heart of hearts that it will never ever happen - at least not until the sun becomes a red giant or the stars in the universe start blinking out!

They can keep posting pictures (Some from the 1990s!) and links to pro separatists/jehadist sites but it's going to make no fookin' difference. The whole of Kashmir including G/B is an integral part of India. Period!

Shall we talk of Baloch right of self determination too? But that's for another thread, which needless to say will be yanked off the forum and the OP banned for the next 3 weeks! :p

Why Don't You Come To Gilgit And Tell The People That.Don't Blame For What Happens Afterwards:butcher:

Why Don't You Come To Gilgit And Tell The People That.Don't Blame For What Happens Afterwards:butcher:

Woke up from hibernation have we !!!!
IndiaTvf10e72_ASIF-ZARDARI.jpg

If Pakistan is so concerned about Kashmir then why don't they unleash their amazing army and capture it? Since they always claim that they are better?

Afraid much? :p:

If Pakistan is so concerned about Kashmir then why don't they unleash their amazing army and capture it? Since they always claim that they are better?

Afraid much? :p:
They tried their darnedest in 1947, 1965 (Op Gibralter and Op Grand Slam), and Kargil but came a cropper each time!

They can't now risk getting more egg on their faces! They've got so much already, there's enough to make a giant omelet!! :lol:

Btw, why is it called Azad Kashmir when you are actually part of Pakistan? It should be called Pakistani Kashmir.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom