What's new

2nd Test: Australia v Pakistan at Headingley, Jul 21-25, 2010

NOW JUST WAIT ANOTHER 15 YEARS TO BEAT AUSTRALIA.

Tell you what make us looose agaimst them bad umpiring in Hobart test in 2000 i hope u did not forget that after that we have loose faith on umpires warne langer out twice in that test but not given out sir and than our best players retired and in that time ausssies got better and and better now they dont have greats like gilchrist,hayden warne and mcgrath hope new era we will see to aussies to suffer after this win pakistan should think that they can win against anyone but pcb should make right decisions umer amin is complete fail i hope he not play in england series azahr ali should play but we need yousuf and younis so they can give us something which they dont they have good defence and they always looook for runs why we got to 7 wicket down because batsman dont have tech and they are just keep blocking

Tell you what make us looose agaimst them bad umpiring in Hobart test in 2000 i hope u did not forget that after that we have loose faith on umpires warne langer out twice in that test but not given out sir and than our best players retired and in that time ausssies got better and and better now they dont have greats like gilchrist,hayden warne and mcgrath hope new era we will see to aussies to suffer after this win pakistan should think that they can win against anyone but pcb should make right decisions umer amin is complete fail i hope he not play in england series azahr ali should play but we need yousuf and younis so they can give us something which they dont they have good defence and they always looook for runs why we got to 7 wicket down because batsman dont have tech and they are just keep blocking

Lol.. bhai jaan Ego bhai kisi ki nai sunay ga.. bohot barii ego hai.. :D

Congratulations.............................
030-&

what a month for cricket Srilanka creamed India & Pakistan annihilated aussies, couldn't get better than this:yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom