What's new

2nd Test: Australia v Pakistan at Headingley, Jul 21-25, 2010

HOW CAN U CELEBRATE, WHEN U WIN LIKE THIS.

AND WHERE IS EmO, I WANT HER COMMENT'S.

win is a win weather you win by 10 wickets or 1 wicket friend we should proud atleats these youngster played against dangerous Aussies ponting who 12000 runs struggled against youngster like Ammer sir you should Thank ALLAH in alll times bad or in good times if u ask any side in the world befroe the test match that they do like to win test match by onw wicket if u gurantee them a win they will take it happyily from the day one friend respect country who have given you did not take anything from you im sorry if u did not liked my comments. u are my brother hope you understand what pakistan is for us

yes super power of cricket is over now cricket is better these days any one is better against anyone i hope Test cricket should be keep this is a real cricket test of cricketter now whats next waht are our weaknesses we should look at them Umer Amin Amer Akmal failled us they should both go out bring younis and yousuf back

Yayayaya...yahoo we won Thanx Allah and well done young guns of pakistan

yes super power of cricket is over now cricket is better these days any one is better against anyone i hope Test cricket should be keep this is a real cricket test of cricketter now whats next waht are our weaknesses we should look at them Umer Amin Amer Akmal failled us they should both go out bring younis and yousuf back

No need to chnage the winning combination mate..
We dont want to make the same mistakes again and again.

Let the team remain the same for the England series.

win is a win weather you win by 10 wickets or 1 wicket friend we should proud atleats these youngster played against dangerous Aussies ponting who 12000 runs struggled against youngster like Ammer sir you should Thank ALLAH in alll times bad or in good times if u ask any side in the world befroe the test match that they do like to win test match by onw wicket if u gurantee them a win they will take it happyily from the day one friend respect country who have given you did not take anything from you im sorry if u did not liked my comments. u are my brother hope you understand what pakistan is for us

PAKISTAN IS EVERY THING, BUT TRY TELLING THAT TO THIS TEAM, WHO LOST 4 WICKET'S TO GET 40 RUN'S, ON A SHINING DAY.

I AM HAPPY BUT NOT ESTATIC LIKE OTHER'S, COZ I CAN FEEL THE SHAME IF GOD FORBID THEY HAVE LOST TODAY.

PAKISTAN'S IMAGE WOULD HAVE BEEN TARNISHED FOREVER IN CRICKETING WORLD.

TRY TO SEE FROM WHERE I AM COMING, I LOVE MY COUNTRY, THAT'S WHY IAM SO PIST OFF, THE WAY THEY WON TODAY. :pakistan:

No need to chnage the winning combination mate..
We dont want to make the same mistakes again and again.

Let the team remain the same for the England series.

Yea! Umer Amin and other new bie are one serious talent. They should be kept within the team. Their is no need to go back to old stuff. Yes, Mohammad Yousaf and Younis Khan are good batsmen but team is not their property. And two talented new comers should not be discouraged only to give oldies a chance. Their own habbits are responsible for their current state. They should perform in domestic cricket before they been given a chance.

Yea! Umer Amin and other new bie are one serious talent. They should be kept within the team. Their is no need to go back to old stuff. Yes, Mohammad Yousaf and Younis Khan are good batsmen but team is not their property. And two talented new comers should not be discouraged only to give oldies a chance. Their own habbits are responsible for their current state. They should perform in domestic cricket before they been given a chance.

The position the two debutants batted is the most difficult position where MoYo used to bat. We should give both of them ore chances and the way i see them, they got good temperament. Let them gain experience and i am sure both will replace the troublesome jori of MoYo.

[/B]

PAKISTAN IS EVERY THING, BUT TRY TELLING THAT TO THIS TEAM, WHO LOST 4 WICKET'S TO GET 40 RUN'S, ON A SHINING DAY.

Australia lost wickets in similar fashion yesterday morning in quick succession. I guess! pitch is lot more supportive for bowlers in morning than other part of the day. So for me, it was not a fault of Pakistani players but condition of the pitch.

Last edited:
yahoooooo we beat them atlast for 15 years i hope its time to aussies to get bleeded for next 15 years INSHALLAH rudy retired today hates of to Rudy Koertzen

Congratulations to one and all.Although not an emphatic one , a win is still a win.It brings to the fore a few thoughts on the make up of the new team.We have achieved a victory over Australia with an inexperienced side with quite a few new players and most of our stalwarts out of reckoning. Firstly, one has to support the suggestion that the Board did make the right move by clearing the rot away. I think there are still elements of it in the team but they can either be tamed or if needed eliminated. I think the time for Younis and Yousuf is gone.We should invest our future in our youth. I think Shoaib should be told in no uncertain terms that he needs to perform or go. We have Yaser Hameed and failing him , we can call other people to fill the slot.Secondly, the two Akmals need talking to. The younger one is immense talent but needs to show more resilience.If he is not learning to curtail himself, we should give him a rest and let him sort it out from the bench. Azhar Ali is an immense talent and shows glimpses of being really good. umer Amin on the other hand needs time. I think Shoaib malik aught to prove his worth by coming in at No4 ,or failing that Yasser Hameed should bolster the batting .Umer Amin should drop down one more palce, till he sorts himself out and gets enough confidence. our bowling is fine although I would like to see Mohd Irfan in the side.
Araz
Araz

The position the two debutants batted is the most difficult position where MoYo used to bat. We should give both of them ore chances and the way i see them, they got good temperament. Let them gain experience and i am sure both will replace the troublesome jori of MoYo.

Not only they have shown a good temperament in this series but also their domestic performance is brilliant. I was looking for Amin Ali to become part of the team for many months but I am equally impressed with Azhar.

Not only they have shown a good temperament in this series but also their domestic performance is brilliant. I was looking for Amin Ali to become part of the team for many months but I am equally impressed with Azhar.

I realy enjoyed Umar Amin batting but unfortunately he could not score big, but he will, he got the technique and the temperament. Azhar Ali is a very good find, hope both of them makes some big scores in later series.

Pakistan wins!!!!!!!

So overall we dominated Australia in both series (T20 and Tests)
wow! its a great feeling

well umer amin do not have technique to bat in tests he just keep blockin and blocking it is not if we won that we dont have any mistakes done see what he done got out on 0 when he needed to score atleast 20 to 30 runs which is not big ask in test and he failled keep playing those dots which made bowler to work him out and got him out atleast he should have rotated the strike if not yousuf younis should havee to be brought in remember we are in against home side against england so better prepare for worst

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom