What's new

$30bn deal: US to sell F-15s to Saudi Arabia

The US war criminals and the Obama administration are again spreading WMD around the world. The Israelis have nothing to worry as the F 15 and its weapons would be disabled in case of Arab Israeli conflict. The Saudis F 15 and all its weaponry have been programmed to shot only Iranian, Russian and Chinese. The Obama administration is worst than the Bush administration in terms of weapons proliferation, world disorder (Arab spring, bombing of Lybian civilians, murder of Ghadhafi and his family without trial while there is the Lahaye International Court Justice), mass killing of civilians in Palestine, Afganistan and Pakistan and hate instigation in Asia in a divide and rule policy. This administration should be judged for crime against humanity and weapons proliferation. The Nobel Peace Price has really lost its legitimacy as it is given to those who have blood in their hands.

The US war criminals and the Obama administration are again spreading WMD around the world. The Israelis have nothing to worry as the F 15 and its weapons would be disabled in case of Arab Israeli conflict. The Saudis F 15 and all its weaponry have been programmed to shot only Iranian, Russian and Chinese. The Obama administration is worst than the Bush administration in terms of weapons proliferation, world disorder (Arab spring, bombing of Lybian civilians, murder of Ghadhafi and his family without trial while there is the Lahaye International Court Justice), mass killing of civilians in Palestine, Afganistan and Pakistan and hate instigation in Asia in a divide and rule policy. This administration should be judged for crime against humanity and weapons proliferation. The Nobel Peace Price has really lost its legitimacy as it is given to those who have blood in their hands.

I assume you are part of some intelligence agency then right? LoL. Yes the US will have nothing to do with Saudi F-15 in case of war with Israel BUT and a very important BUT is in order, the most they can do is stop supply of spare parts and in time the aircraft will be rendered ineffective and then again BUT and a very big BUT our def ensue companies already make F-15 spare parts and sub-systems. That will extend the war long enough since Israel can not handle a long warfare scenario .

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

I assume you are part of some intelligence agency then right? LoL. Yes the US will have nothing to do with Saudi F-15 in case of war with Israel BUT and a very important BUT is in order, the most they can do is stop supply of spare parts and in time the aircraft will be rendered ineffective and then again BUT and a very big BUT our def ensue companies already make F-15 spare parts and sub-systems. That will extend the war long enough since Israel can not handle a long warfare scenario .

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

You are optimistic.

Okay then but they will suffer consequences. If you think we will sit around idolly while our trade route is crippled then think again. Our Air Force alone can blow the Iranian navy to kingdom come. He'll if you ask me this whole deal is just an over kill.
I agree that one set of actions will lead to reactions from other parties that are affected, which is why the West should rethink the sanctions it is proposing on Iranian crude exports, since that is the original 'action' driving the current chain of events.

I understand the concerns over the Iranian nuclear program, but sanctions will only slow it down (if it is really the direction Iran is going in) instead of stopping it.

Perhaps the solution really lies in taking a step back and understanding what exactly is motivating the Iranian drive for nuclear weapons - a massive US and allied military presence in the region? Israeli nuclear weapons? ..

We armed Saddam against Israel after Egypt betrayed us and made peace with them. Saddam invaded Iran something we were against hardly but we needed to protect our investment. And don't tell me Iran never retilated that is Bull$hit Iran started sinking our civilian boats and oil tankers until we shot down your aircrafts that used to do that. Then youmlearned your lesson and left our civilians alone.
How did Egypt betray you ? What does Egypt making or not making peace with Israel has to do with you ?.... Don't you find it weired that Saudi Arabia relations with Egypt was bad when Egypt was at war with Israel, and it didn't get better until Sadat became president and made Egypt an American ally ? Saudi Arabia with the help of the US fought against Egypt in Yemen, althu the Yemeni regime was Shia(When Shias were Muslims i guess) back then. Also, don't you find it weired that Shia/Sunni problems started to raise after Iran turned against Israel, and the US ? I am sure you know as i know that the Wahabi sheikhs in Saudi, Egypt, ect..(Supported by your country leaders) don't have a job but to talk bad about Shia's in Iran, Lebanon, Syria, ect. and they even say that they cause more danger than Israel. Your country job has been protecting American interests in the region for decades now, and only a retard doesn't see it. But so you don't think i am just against your country(I am not), it is not just your country leaders(Which you did not elect, so i am not blaming you, or Saudis), it is/was almost every leader in the middle east. Our leaders compete to plz the US, and it is an obvious thing, no matter if we like it or not.

How did Egypt betray you ? What does Egypt making or not making peace with Israel has to do with you ?.... Don't you find it weired that Saudi Arabia relations with Egypt was bad when Egypt was at war with Israel, and it didn't get better until Sadat became president and made Egypt an American ally ? Saudi Arabia with the help of the US fought against Egypt in Yemen, althu the Yemeni regime was Shia(When Shias were Muslims i guess) back then. Also, don't you find it weired that Shia/Sunni problems started to raise after Iran turned against Israel, and the US ? I am sure you know as i know that the Wahabi sheikhs in Saudi, Egypt, ect..(Supported by your country leaders) don't have a job but to talk bad about Shia's in Iran, Lebanon, Syria, ect. and they even say that they cause more danger than Israel. Your country job has been protecting American interests in the region for decades now, and only a retard doesn't see it. But so you don't think i am just against your country(I am not), it is not just your country leaders(Which you did not elect, so i am not blaming you, or Saudis), it is/was almost every leader in the middle east. Our leaders compete to plz the US, and it is an obvious thing, no matter if we like it or not.

100% true Egypt did all the fighting in Arab-Israel our Army was unprepared, we would have sacrificed 5 million soldiers to reclaim our Sinai, back during the 60's our army was only for parades and we received allot of Soviet Monkey Model weapons, Ramadan War had to happen to Reclaim Sinai like I said we would have given up 5 million soldiers to reclaim it.

100% true Egypt did all the fighting in Arab-Israel our Army was unprepared, we would have sacrificed 5 million soldiers to reclaim our Sinai,

What were the number of Egyptian casualties during that war?

Secondly, how many troops in total did Egypt have during that war?

back during the 60's our army was only for parades and we received allot of Soviet Monkey Model weapons, Ramadan War had to happen to Reclaim Sinai like I said we would have given up 5 million soldiers to reclaim it.

what are "Soviet Monkey Model weapons"??

What were the number of Egyptian casualties during that war?

Secondly, how many troops in total did Egypt have during that war?

what are "Soviet Monkey Model weapons"??

Which war 1967 or Ramadan war ?

Soviet Monkey weapons are downgraded cheap versions of the actual weapons, the USSR never gave decent models to third world countries many features taken out, Only countries USSR gave decent models were with the Warsaw Pact.

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

Monkey model - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Major Flaws in Egypt Army during the 60's were the army was mostly for parades, and little to no experience, Sure Egypt had more then weapons then Israel however the weapons we had were monkey models , no decent training, no leadership, lack of intelligence. people also forget Egypt was sent into Yemen and that war was blunder. I give credit to Sadat who tried to fix many of these problems.

100% true Egypt did all the fighting in Arab-Israel our Army was unprepared, we would have sacrificed 5 million soldiers to reclaim our Sinai, back during the 60's our army was only for parades and we received allot of Soviet Monkey Model weapons, Ramadan War had to happen to Reclaim Sinai like I said we would have given up 5 million soldiers to reclaim it.
I don't want to change the subject, but i really think Mosa(who i have a lot of respect for) doesn't fully understand his country's foreign policy. You are a US ally, like it or not, it is true. Israel is a US ally, Egypt is a US ally. Jordon is a US ally. Those are facts, no matter what we say. If you look at those 4 countries policies for the past 40 years, you can tell that all work for the same boss. We give more, we get more.

Which war 1967 or Ramadan war ?
1967 war.

Soviet Monkey weapons are downgraded cheap versions of the actual weapons, the USSR never gave decent models to third world countries many features taken out, Only countries USSR gave decent models were with the Warsaw Pact.

Yeah, thanks for clarifying that for me, i never knew that is what they were called.

I don't want to change the subject, but i really think Mosa(who i have a lot of respect for) doesn't fully understand his country's foreign policy. You are a US ally, like it or not, it is true. Israel is a US ally, Egypt is a US ally. Jordon is a US ally. Those are facts, no matter what we say. If you look at those 4 countries policies for the past 40 years, you can tell that all work for the same boss. We give more, we get more.

Unless another country can provide aid and military support like the USA can they will remain with the USA, Egypt is moving away from the USA to a more neutral policy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom