What's new

32 Pakistanis consider local women most beautiful: Survey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scandinavian women are beautiful, as well as some girls from South America, and last not least Pakistani gals, have had women from every ethnic group and a lot of nations, and in their own way all of them were unforgettable.

:confused::eek::what:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Everyone has their opinions I guess.

Oh come on she doesn't look that bad does she....

prcanada-iman2.jpg

Which ethnicity of Pakistan do you think is most attractive looking?

All the ethnic's in Pakistan have their hot girls.

I don't think it's fair to compare Pakistani Girls to indian girls. There is no comparison there.

Well, I'm Punjabi but i think Kashmir Girls are better than Punjabi girls.

Punjabi girls are arrogant and annoying. Like that "jinxeD_girl" member we have on this forum.

All the ethnic's in Pakistan have their hot girls.

all of the worlds ethnic's have hot girls,god made us all equal not only in terms of people but also in terms of ethnicity,so it dosent matter if its asians or africans or european all have equally beautifull looking girlz.:tup:

Pakistan and most part of India too are great big gene pools with people having genetic characteristics from multiple ethnicities...We used to be the USA or West Europe of the world for Many centuries until 1800s didnt we? Invaders and Fortune hunters from all over the world used to come and settle down in IndoPak sub continent..And married locally...For that reason we have all sorts of people with facial and physical features from round the world..In Pakistan you can find the Blue eyed Blond to white skin Brunet..And that Black African faced people from Makran to the Chinese faced people of a Tribe in Quetta and others from Northern Areas...Dont forget the Brown Latina and South American type faces found in Punjab.We dont need to go abroad to find the the type of beauty we like..We will find them inside our country if we know where to look ;)

r u sure, i come from tamil nadu and there were a lot of beatifull girlz at my school,and thats no joke :no:

guys dont says indians are ugly and pkistanis are very beautiful, it may hurt their feelings, we may love our women because they r ours :D, indians love their women in the same way and may think our women ugly

i personally like middle eastern egyptian, and south american..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom