What's new

32 Pakistanis consider local women most beautiful: Survey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry my friend you don't know where to look ;)

:angry: whats wrong with japanese women,they are small and cute,personally i find them very attractive

but even more if only they shaved......(btw no offence to any body this is only my view)

there's a funny thing a friend of mine in Beirut told me when i was there in 2004

he said that Lebanese are so familiar with all the spas and skin surgeons, that when you look at a girl and see her breasts and her face --you will know which doctor on which street did the construction for her :D

You are looking where?? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But I have heard this too. :)

Oh come on she doesn't look that bad does she....

prcanada-iman2.jpg

:tdown:

barf_smiley.gif

I prefer this:

162017_103782783028752_2288002_n.jpg

I met a Columbian-Syrian young lady at the gym the other day as I was running on treadmill.

Oh, was I smitten! :cool::smitten:

And i met this European Young lady right next to me while i was on the rowing machine in the gym.She wasn't British as i heard her talking in some other Dialect..Probably German...She had such big armpit hair that i had to try very hard not to throw up all my stomach contents.....

Beauty is a very relative thing..Depends on your personal choices and 'Where you are looking"

And i met this German Young lady right next to me while i was on the rowing machine in the gym..She had such big armpit hair that i had to try very hard not to throw up all my stomach contents.....

Beauty is a very relative thing..Depends on your personal choices and 'Where you are looking"

dont u love long hairs :lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom