What's new

4 Indian soldiers Incl. 02 officers (Major + Captain) Killed + 03 Para SF injured in IOK battle with Kashmiri Freedom Fighters

don't push us

or we'll do a gaza in the valley

our boy Asim Munir won't do shit anyway

Muslims won't back off, the Palestinians will get freedom from sheer courage and resilience
The Kashmiri will be the same

We are enemy populations, why they to put Hindu enemies amongst Kashmiri Muslims?

you are more then welcome ..............please do it and get ready for a response too .
we are doing plenty already while you grapple with your internal matters.

response hum bhi de skte hain.. eeth ka response patthar se k style me.. ready ho ?

Try.
It’s been a while since we levelled somnath.

Glad to know that you own and accept about evil acts done on the place of Hindus by Islamic invaders in India.Now next time when simillar acts are done to Muslims in general, then people like you should not feel bad.
At the end of the day people with your mindset is just another version of Isreal and Hamas who are killing people in other part of the world.

@waz @Signalian

Glad to know that you own and accept about evil acts done on the place of Hindus by Islamic invaders in India.Now next time when simillar acts are done to Muslims in general, then people like you should not feel bad.
At the end of the day people with your mindset is just another version of Isreal and Hamas who are killing people in other part of the world.

@waz @Signalian
You know whats wrong with you ....
You are also oppressed in tharlt hinduvta regime....But you don't feel that....You only become happy from the fact that oppressor is a hindu .... But the matter of fact is racism also has its implications on you....Look at you I mean !

@waz @Signalian
Would be interesting if the source of funding for this action came from outside J&K.

Is it just me or the past few months there's been a lot more activity in J&K?

I believe that the Indian establishment has been more hostile in recent years, refuses talks especially for peace and deescalating, likely has a lot of Hindutva type guys. Hence Pakistan may have put more attention into Kashmir again.

It's unclear but this doesn't seem like the usual

you are more then welcome ..............please do it and get ready for a response too .
It will mean more street sh!tting in India and the stench will come across to Pakistan.

Kashmir is a lost cause, Pakistan Army has sold it off so I don't know why these fighters are wasting their lives and breath on it? when Pakistan wants them to do something like in 1965 and 1999, they (Kashmiri's) didn't do sh!t, but few of them are just doing random attacks.

May their souls rest in peace for supreme sacrifice in the line of duty.

Back
Top Bottom