What's new

45 Indian Chefs in Germany

AAP's strategy to attract business is to pack food from India from a street vendor for Rs.10 a packet and serve to the Chancellor of Germany and other business delegates in an international conference by reheating it in a microwave.

Meanwhile in Delhi,

There was a time when Indian PMs, recognizing the fact that India is a poor country would keep their public expenditure low. No such humility here. This is getting weird, as modi burns more and more public money on clothes and food, he is the new emperor of India after a long time.

Mango Lassi for Angela Merkel; 45 Star Chefs Whip Up Food in Hannover During PM Narendra Modi's Visit

Well said brother Brian aka reverend Nair.

How dare these heathen pagans try to spread their culture and demonstrate their soft power in glorious land of children of god!!

Afterall, Soft power is sole property of us children of god. These heathen Pagans and their ArchDemon Mudi need to be punished for this egregious deed.

After all our lord has said that : "The path of the righteous man is beset of all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil me. Blessed is he who, in the name of the charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."-Ezekiel 25,17

Brother Brian in this holy crusade between sheep of Jesus and heathen Pagan Demons, you are our shepherd who would keep sheep of christ on righteous path, when that demon darinder mudi test their devotion.

Nice. Hope we make a nice impression.
He's bringing business in India, so I won't mind him spending my tax money on extending India's diplomatic soft power.

Shut up heathen Sanghi.

You heathen pagan have no right to project soft power and promote your pagan food in our holy Christian land.

Reverend Nair, back me up on this.

Well said brother Brian aka reverend Nair.

How dare these heathen pagans try to spread their culture and demonstrate their soft power in glorious land of children of god!!

Afterall, Soft power is sole property of us children of god. These heathen Pagans and their ArchDemon Mudi need to be punished for this egregious deed.

After all our lord has said that : "The path of the righteous man is beset of all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil me. Blessed is he who, in the name of the charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."-Ezekiel 25,17

Brother Brian in this holy crusade between sheep of Jesus and heathen Pagan Demons, you are our shepherd who would keep sheep of christ on righteous path, when that demon darinder mudi test their devotion.

Shut up heathen Sanghi.

You heathen pagan have no right to project soft power and promote your pagan food in our holy Christian land.

Reverend Nair, back me up on this.

And it comes back......

There is an Indian stall in the trade fair,yesterday i watched indian artists (traditional dancers) ,i am sure there must be indian cuisines too for people who visited indian Section ,so i see no issue here

Only headgear---what about the rest of his clothing?

Mostly (thankfully) Indian. He looks odd/uncomfortable in a Western suit. He had a meeting yesterday where he was wearing one.

Point is, do we have to dress like fakir Gandhi to be taken seriously?

Mostly (thankfully) Indian. He looks odd/uncomfortable in a Western suit. He had a meeting yesterday where he was wearing one.

Point is, do we have to dress like fakir Gandhi to be taken seriously?

Business logic : spend 1 rupee to get 2 rupees back is a good deal
AAP logic: spending 1 rupee is bad, mmkay?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom