What's new

45 Indian Chefs in Germany

People like me with the great responsibility of carrying the torch of truth and enlightenment have great battles to wage and win :angel:

Guys like you , here and on social media, must be wondering how few of you there are.

Are there really so few of you or are you lying low, in fear or in shock?

Have many of your previous numbers jumped ship and converted?

What future do you see for your kind in India moving forward?

Frankly, personally, save for a few blowhards, I think the saffron cat has gotten your collective tongue.

Guys like you , here and on social media, must be wondering how few of you there are.

Are there really so few of you or are you lying low, in fear or in shock?

Have many of your previous numbers jumped ship and converted?

What future do you see for your kind in India moving forward?

Frankly, personally, save for a few blowhards, I think the saffron cat has gotten your collective tongue.

Yeah? I recommend that you put all that effort to help Modi win in Punjab then. We'll see what a 'big group' you are. All saffron cat tongue wagging didn't stop modi from a 67 to 3 defeat in Delhi. It's gonna be WORSE in PUnjab.

@Prometheus look at Bhakt claiming 'big numbers' :lol:

Yeah? I recommend that you put all that effort to help Modi win in Punjab then. We'll see what a 'big group' you are. All saffron cat tongue wagging didn't stop modi from a 67 to 3 defeat in Delhi. It's gonna be WORSE in PUnjab.

@Prometheus look at Bhakt claiming 'big numbers' :lol:

I see the right wing out in force.

I see the others (naxals, leftists, congressis, islamists, communists, you know the drill by now ..... ) in collective shock.

I see the centrists (the ones tilting barely right or left) looking on silently, a bit concerned, hopeful, but keeping an eye on the Hindu fringe.

Don't kid yourself. Your numbers do not matter. Not compared to the tsunami we can bring down on you. As we did last year. Never forget that.

I see the others (naxals, leftists, congressis, islamists, communists, you know the drill by now ..... ) in collective shock.

I see the centrists (the ones tilting barely right or left) looking on silently, a bit concerned, hopeful, but keeping an eye on the Hindu fringe.

Don't kid yourself. Your numbers do not matter. Not compared to the tsunami we can bring down on you. As we did last year. Never forget that.

Yeah right 'Tsunami' my @$$. The same numbers you calimed in Delhi after LS turned against you and beat the livin daylights out of your party. Never forget the 67 to 70 thrashing we just gave you. Fact is no one stood with you- they only took a stand against the congress.
And despite your fluff you (like every Sanghi) refuse to answer the challenge I put you. We will give BJP a beating as bad as in Delhi. How come you don't say that you will stop it? What happened cat got your tongue? Not just that, all the fluff you're putting about how AAP is 'destroying' Delhi- the next challengs- we will beat the living daylights out of BJP in the MCD elections they dominate too. You wanna stick your neck out and say we won't?

Yeah right 'Tsunami' my @$$. The same numbers you calimed in Delhi after LS turned against you and beat the livin daylights out of your party. Never forget the 67 to 70 thrashing we just gave you. Fact is no one stood with you- they only took a stand against the congress.
And despite your fluff you (like every Sanghi) refuse to answer the challenge I put you. We will give BJP a beating as bad as in Delhi. How come you don't say that you will stop it? What happened cat got your tongue? Not just that, all the fluff you're putting about how AAP is 'destroying' Delhi- the next challengs- we will beat the living daylights out of BJP in the MCD elections they dominate too. You wanna stick your neck out and say we won't?

The Sangh has an agenda.

Delhi, Punjab, no offense, do not count. Not in our larger picture.

We will win and continue to make serious inroads into areas that do.

I like how from being a hardcore Congress stooge, you now say "we" for the naxals. Have you seen the new VW Jetta ad? That's you stuck to front grille.

QUOTE="doppelganger, post: 7043261, member: 145009"]The Sangh has an agenda.

Delhi, Punjab, no offense, do not count. Not in our larger picture.

We will win and continue to make serious inroads into areas that do.

I like how from being a hardcore Congress stooge, you now say "we" for the naxals. Have you seen the new VW Jetta ad? That's you stuck to front grille.[/QUOTE]

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Fu**ing Bhakt now claims Punjab is 'unimportant'. The writing on the wall is clear isn't it? And then will say naxals, terrorist etc. Fact is that the very people who once voted for BJP in Lok Sabha are turning away from it and going the other way in large numbers. They voted only anti-congress. Only a minority will believe that the majority has an allegiance to BJP. Watch out, AAP's stated objective is UP. What will you do then?

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Fu**ing Bhakt now claims Punjab is 'unimportant'. The writing on the wall is clear isn't it? And then will say naxals, terrorist etc. Fact is that the very people who once voted for BJP in Lok Sabha are turning away from it and going the other way in large numbers. They voted only anti-congress. Only a minority will believe that the majority has an allegiance to BJP. Watch out, AAP's stated objective is UP. What will you do then?

Man please don't abuse. I care two hoots if cruds like you do. But then Irfan will come down like a ton of bricks on me.

I have a rep to protect.

We will do this, we will do that. Please give it a rest and do it. We have a country to run meanwhile.

Man please don't abuse. I care two hoots if cruds like you do. But then Irfan will come down like a ton of bricks on me.

I have a rep to protect.

We will do this, we will do that. Please give it a rest and do it. We have a country to run meanwhile.

We'll see, Punjab is pretty much in the bag. The rest will come. I hope between now and the time BJP gets booted you guys don't burn the country down with Ghar Wapsi, Muslim should not vote etc. Just keep the damage to a minimum if you please.

We'll see, Punjab is pretty much in the bag. The rest will come. I hope between now and the time BJP gets booted you guys don't burn the country down with Ghar Wapsi, Muslim should not vote etc. Just keep the damage to a minimum if you please.

The Sangh does not plan to relinquish hold on India so soon.

1 billion Hindus do not need to vote as a consolidated vote bank.

Just a few would do.

The Sangh does not plan to relinquish hold on India so soon.

1 billion Hindus do not need to vote as a consolidated vote bank.

Just a few would do.

Sure, few enough to warm opposition benches like how you guys have done for most of Indian history. That's a fair enough vision.

One has to wonder how much of that UPA spend was on Sonia's 'treatment' and Rahul's 'vacations'.

Anyway, little point in arguing with the OP, its sensible to just laugh and move on. I fear tomorrow with more AAP drama in store, the poor guy is loosing it a little bit. :(

I believe something similar happened with in New York, ArdashLiberals and Presstitutes cried about spending public funds and later it turned out to be party money along with other contributions.

This is perhaps less hilariously ridiculous than some Presstitutes tweets about Modi's shawl. :rofl:

dear Doppelganger of Sunny Leone ji ,

There are no Naxals In Punjab ( we dont have forest here)
very less muslim population .............so even less islamist hardliners

Communist in Punjab:what:

COngressi ....yes...............who are currently in coalation with BJP in some cities around the Punjab for MC elections.

Punjab not only stood against so called tsunami.........but kicked out Jumla wala baba out of here.

BJP is no where in Punjab ............people vote for BJP only for Akalis...........the moment Akalis leave BJP............it would be very difficult for BJP to stay as a viable contentor in Punjab.

Also BJP shot herself in the foot by taking help of Dera Sirsa in Delhi election..........Akalis are under very pressure to kicked BJP out of coalation.............depending upon the result of Dhuri Bypolls.............If Akalis win ( most certainly they will) .......They will have required numbers of MLA to have majority ....so no need of BJP.......

BOLO NAMO NAMO:p:

dear Doppelganger of Sunny Leone ji ,

There are no Naxals In Punjab ( we dont have forest here)
very less muslim population .............so even less islamist hardliners

Communist in Punjab:what:

COngressi ....yes...............who are currently in coalation with BJP in some cities around the Punjab for MC elections.

Punjab not only stood against so called tsunami.........but kicked out Jumla wala baba out of here.

BJP is no where in Punjab ............people vote for BJP only for Akalis...........the moment Akalis leave BJP............it would be very difficult for BJP to stay as a viable contentor in Punjab.

Also BJP shot herself in the foot by taking help of Dera Sirsa in Delhi election..........Akalis are under very pressure to kicked BJP out of coalation.............depending upon the result of Dhuri Bypolls.............If Akalis win ( most certainly they will) .......They will have required numbers of MLA to have majority ....so no need of BJP.......

BOLO NAMO NAMO:p:

Dear Prometheus veerji,

Bhai I freely admit I do not know anything about Punjab politics. Very complicated. When I saw sardarjis clashing with swords in Golden Temple on national TV recently, I thought I was having an LSD trip. Then I asked my surdi friend Baljeet Singh (left out the last name) to explain to me what the entire masla was all about.

Baljeet Singh also likes reminding me that he/they (sardars) are in the best of two worlds position. If they don't get what they want from us, they have enough friends across the border who are always there to welcome them with open hands.

We like hammering Baljeet Singh from time to time, to keep things in perspective. He is also a great cook, great with bikes, and very useful friend to have around.

Sure, few enough to warm opposition benches like how you guys have done for most of Indian history. That's a fair enough vision.

I merely said don't abuse.

I did not ask for a complete 360 and tell you to be lame.

Show some spark. You guys are not dead. Yet.

Dear Prometheus veerji,

Bhai I freely admit I do not know anything about Punjab politics. Very complicated. When I saw sardarjis clashing with swords in Golden Temple on national TV recently, I thought I was having an LSD trip. Then I asked my surdi friend Baljeet Singh (left out the last name) to explain to me what the entire masla was all about.

Baljeet Singh also likes reminding me that he/they (sardars) are in the best of two worlds position. If they don't get what they want from us, they have enough friends across the border who are always there to welcome them with open hands.

We like hammering Baljeet Singh from time to time, to keep things in perspective. He is also a great cook, great with bikes, and very useful friend to have around.

I merely said don't abuse.

I did not ask for a complete 360 and tell you to be lame.

Show some spark. You guys are not dead. Yet.

u just need to know mate .............BJP is non existant in Punjab (except few areas of Jalandhar and Pathankot) .............they dont have a enough dedicated vote bank to come in power in Punjab or even opposition with Akalis support.

My ancestral village is a known Akali village ............people are too much anti-congress...............the seat is given to BJP for assembly elections by Akalis ...............NO bjp leader comes here to ask for votes..............but rather local Akalis comes on behalf of BJP to ask for votes and collect election funds.

ANd being Akali doesnot mean that u belong to party of Badal .............being Akali is a tradiation thing that many outsiders might not understand.

Even AAP convenor of Punjab is a Akali.

And about those sword fights.................Badal faction and Simranjeet Factions fight over control of power for SGPC etc.................both are idiots

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom