What's new

A communist turned to capitalist and created one of the largest IT company!

Uploaded on Aug 31, 2010
A day in the life of a Trainee at the Infosys Global Education Center, Mysore, India

For six months the fresh graduates are given complete accommodation and Training in their largest Campus in Mysore

Uploaded on Aug 21, 2010
Mangalore has always been a place which I loved the most. Here is a video which I made for one of the DC events to showcase, how life is at Mangalore Infosys. Watch it to know about it.

Video Clips + Photo Courtesy: A number of Friends :-)

This video is made by an Infosys employee...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thəorətic Muslim;4031935 said:
Onsite salary for tcs/wipro/infosys : Career Discussions : PaGaLGuY Forums
https://careers.infosys.com/careerplus/aspx/LCAPostings.htm
Infosys Salary in USA | Infosys Salary | Bayt.com
Infosys Salaries, Average Salary & Jobs Pay

You can compare with other competitors. Its obvious that Infosys can not compare with the like of Microsoft or Google etc. So it will be worth while to compare with companies of similar caliber and niche.

Well I agree Infosys can't be compared with Giants from US such as Google or Microsoft, and I never compared with those companies - I was only refuting a stupid comment posted by one member of defence.pk stating the Infosys work environment with "Concentration Camps" as of his country posses the best work environment in the world...!!!

I have a relative working as trainee in Infosys and she is paid around Rs.36,000/- per month now, with complete free food and accommodation in their Mysore campus comparable to any best work and study environment in the world, and in India this salary is very good for a trainee with free food and accommodation...

By the way thanks for your effort in explaining the 72 grapes message...

Bet he is embarrassed by that part of his past...:lol:

Gambit bro, In India ppl don't understand Communism.. I will tell you how this person got Gyan (knowledge)

"Once Mr Murthy was visiting some East european country, He was in train, he saw some irregularity. He bash/criticize that country government. He was taken into custody, Diplomats helped him to get out of custody..."

That day he realised communism is not as rosey as it looks like. In communism CPC (communist party commitee) become God, and Blashphemy law applied to those all who talk against CPC..

As usual people are confusing between Communism and Marxism. It is important to distinguish the difference between Communism and Marxism.

Marxism is basically a system of analysis, and a way to view the world. Communism, on the other hand, is basically a political movement, a form of government, a condition of society.
It is also important to understand the difference between "communism" and the Communist Party.
Communist Parties are generally political parties who are working towards achieving "communism" as part of their party platform. Anyone who is against all sort of monopoly , oppression, exploitation and anyone who dreams abt equality in every aspect is a communist.

As usual people are confusing between Communism and Marxism. It is important to distinguish the difference between Communism and Marxism.

Marxism is basically a system of analysis, and a way to view the world. Communism, on the other hand, is basically a political movement, a form of government, a condition of society.
It is also important to understand the difference between "communism" and the Communist Party.
Communist Parties are generally political parties who are working towards achieving "communism" as part of their party platform. Anyone who is against all sort of monopoly , oppression, exploitation and anyone who dreams abt equality in every aspect is a communist.

Equality before law: Is provided by modern democracy .

monopoly : Communism is highly monopolistic, the Party became monopolitic hence become tyranic.
oppression: Communism is based on opression, Look at history Except Hitler all mass murderers are communists.
exploitation : no one can better exploit than communists, In Jungle of India, Maoists rape tribes..

Communist talk about happiness of Labours, but I can see Labours are more happy in western country than Communists...

Life at Infosys Mysore the One of the Best Work and Learning Environment in India

The day we walked into Heaven. Infosys Mysore January 17th, 2010...
Dedicated to All the Trainees and Trainers who have set foot in Infosys Mysore. Dedicated to all the lovely people of Jan 10 LC3 Batch and everyone, who makes GECs work, including the security and support staff.

When i took this video i never thought about the kind of emotions it would evoke when i'd see it after leaving MyDC. I hope all of you can relate to the emotions.

Start-up Stories: NR Narayana Murthy, Infosys

He launched Infosys in 1981 with six other colleagues on a mere $250 dollars borrowed from his wife, and today the total company asset is US$ 7.53 billion (2012)

This tiny sum only kept the company going for a short time, but Mr Murthy says there was one simple way to remain profitable from the start: "you spent less than what you earned, that's all".

BBC News - Start-up Stories: NR Narayana Murthy, Infosys
Greed is the identity of Indians.

Equality before law: Is provided by modern democracy .
Correct . I agree.

monopoly : Communism is highly monopolistic, the Party became monopolitic hence become tyranic.

Monopoly is totaly against communist ideologies. Like I said in my earlier post.

"It is also important to understand the difference between "communism" and the Communist Party"

oppression: Communism is based on opression, Look at history Except Hitler all mass murderers are communists.

Communism has nothing to do with the actions of those mass murderers. Your argument is the same as that of some religous people. They say "Athiests are evil because hitler,stalin and mao were athiests" . These people had their own political agendas.

exploitation : no one can better exploit than communists, In Jungle of India, Maoists rape tribes..
Maoists are not communists ,they are, ahmmm maoists just like leninists and stalinists.

Communist talk about happiness of Labours, but I can see Labours are more happy in western country than Communists...
Comminists talk about happiness of all people .

becoming a capitalist by saying Goodbye to communism.

You can't judge a person based on his view on Capitalism or Communism, well he has created around a million direct and indirect job opportunity in India from no where and for me he has done great service to India in by doing so...Also Infosys is doing a great philanthropy work in India....

You can't judge a person based on his view on Capitalism or Communism, well he has created around a million direct and indirect job opportunity in India from no where and for me he has done great service to India in by doing so...Also Infosys is doing a great philanthropy work in India....

first study the philosophy of capitalism and communism Dude.

first study the philosophy of capitalism and communism Dude.

I am not an exponent in philosophy of capitalism and communism, but for a Civil Engineer I know the basics of both philosophy and also very well aware how both philosophy failed and succeeded in many countries...

As far as I know a capitalist called Bill Gates have almost single handedly wiped the Polio out of earth with his Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Bill Gates from a Capitalist country have made the largest ever single charitable donation when he pledged $10billion (£6billion) to develop and distribute vaccines....

Greed is the identity of Indians.

:D you just undid all the achievements of that man. NOT

The Marxist Commie Economics signatures are all over InfoSys anyway. They are not one of the best pay masters, have a reputation for H1-B fraud and herding cheap labour into concentration camp like conditions.

It is one of the better employers, by Indian standards.

:D you just undid all the achievements of that man. NOT

It is one of the better employers, by Indian standards.
hehe sorry....

I am not an exponent in philosophy of capitalism and communism, but for a Civil Engineer I know the basics of both philosophy and also very well aware how both philosophy failed and succeeded in many countries...

As far as I know a capitalist called Bill Gates have almost single handedly wiped the Polio out of earth with his Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Bill Gates from a Capitalist country have made the largest ever single charitable donation when he pledged $10billion (£6billion) to develop and distribute vaccines....

Whatever floats yr boat buddy.:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom