What's new

A conversation between Afghan Taliban and Pakistan Soldiers on border

Dude they are treating you guys like dirt and don't forget they are killing your soldiers left right and center luckily at this post they are just abusing. Other wise you would not have talked about Bajwa.

Ok bharti...

Obviously you are also mentally retarded

welcome to ignore list for wasting my time

May be Bajwa knows the ground reality and you don't. Its a fight Pakistan cannot win
Lol another orgasm for a indian bravo.
That language of afghans speaks volume of their frustration dude. They know they are in no position to fight and win with Pakistan. First they have to fight hunger then they can dream of fighting with Pakistan. Even with the help of India they can't even defeat Pakistan inside Afghanistan.

You know the last time (before this border skirmish) there was a border skirmish between IEA and Pak troops, 12+ IEA were killed whereas Pakistan suffered little to no casualties. They don't know how to fight properly.
Of course even to this day afghans don't have a professional army.
They are good guerilla fighters but not trained, equipped enough to challenge a professional army.

I thinks those abuses is the reason your soldiers were dying few days ago. Wake up they are killing your soldiers
you really think that the reason we aren't killing them is because we can't kill them or won't kill them?

you really think that the reason we aren't killing them is because we can't kill them or won't kill them?
No I don't mean that ,you can kill them , But you know what will happen after that. PAKISTAN is in no position to start a fight at this time financially or politically.

Not going to lie. I laughed at the irony of it all.

On god he swears his hatred for Pakistan. More than even Israelis. Wonder how many feel that way over there.

Last edited:
No I don't mean that ,you can kill them , But you know what will happen after that. PAKISTAN is in no position to start a fight at this time financially or politically.
How many times has the Indian said that about Pakistan since the start of the WoT? You think Afghanistan is in any position to fight a war. They have no economy so they cannot really acquire any military weaponry to fight or sustain a war.

I wanna see how much of Trash Talk is gonna come from the same spot once the PAF drop Laser Guided Bombs on their @$$.

I don't think they'll be that smug.

Didn't their own Military cross over into Pakistan for protection exactly a year back...

What I do know is (if) we do respond back, all the whatsapp, facebook & f#*kin' twitter videos will spread & Indians be like: Why are you hurting those poor Afghan Farmers.

#KissMyAss

PTI supporters be like; why did we give Americans airspace to conduct drone strikes? Afghani our brothers....
What ever issue we have with Afghanis doesn't mean you become USA puppet and let them bomb Afghanistan. The sheer audacity to defend our cowardness and allowing USA drone strikes is striking and shows how much slavery has entered our minds.

That says it all, doesn't it. It's not a capacity issue. We can sustain it too. We are more than capable of dealing with these bugs. But, we have bigger problems at hand. The entire country is going through nazuk haalaat.

However, once we have had elections and IK becomes the PM, He would also need to drop his pacifism Pakistani-Afghani bhai bhai nonsense.

Not going to lie. I laughed at the irony of it all.

On god he swears his hatred for Pakistan. More than even Israelis. Wonder how many feel that way over there.
The irony didn't escape us as well. We have isolationist and conceited Iranians and Chinese on two borders and spiteful creatures on the other two. I guess we gotta jump into the Arabian sea to get mukti.

You know the last time (before this border skirmish) there was a border skirmish between IEA and Pak troops, 12+ IEA were killed whereas Pakistan suffered little to no casualties. They don't know how to fight properly.
ssshhh. Let them have their moment. Right now they are rejoicing how afghans (the taliban, not even the late ANA) seemingly have the upper hand . The next time we kick some afghan ***, they'll pretend to not care and say it's all the same to them who wins in this fight.

Last edited:
Imran Khan says poor Afghan biradar mulk lanat tere te Imran Khan needs to look beyond his ethnicity and fckin deport these maderch*ds no wonder Bajwa kicked him off the kursi he was to sympathetic towards these afgandus.

Remember when army bombed thier tattus across the border I bet tensions with chooran Khan started then whoever bombs these Afghans my vote is for him.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom