What's new

A conversation between Afghan Taliban and Pakistan Soldiers on border

Their foot soldiers are not in their control.
Americans were foreign occupiers they left after 20 years but Pakistan is here to stay till day of judgement so afghans should stop this dreaming.
afghan,s were the golden goose for military jernals, to fill there coffers,
now the frenkenstien is starting biting his own maker,,

KARMA,,

KEEP A SNAKE IN HOUSE, AND PRY ONLY
THAT HE BITES THE NEIGHBOURS,

Namak Haram Taliban foot soldiers. Remember and be grateful to us for the training, intelligence and weapons for the past 20 years you received from the ISI especially Haqqani network.

Nah. Kashmir is quickly normalising and technically it’s like any other state under the Union of India now.

I think you have much bigger problems than worrying about Kashmir. Baby steps.

All of India is dividing, it's a communal disaster

When partition is happening across India how can you claim Kashmir is normalising with a straight face

Nah. Kashmir is quickly normalising and technically it’s like any other state under the Union of India now.

I think you have much bigger problems than worrying about Kashmir. Baby steps.
My arse you saffron chadi wearer's can't even go to Kashmir without protocol Kashmiris hate you monkey-looking pricks the funny thing is more Pakistanis probably have entered the Kashmir Valley than Ganga Shite dwellers themselves

Amazing how a thug making silly threats across the border leads to christmas celebrations for Indian trolls.

My arse you saffron chadi wearer's can't even go to Kashmir without protocol Kashmiris hate you monkey-looking pricks the funny thing is more Pakistanis probably have entered the Kashmir Valley than Ganga Shite dwellers themselves
Nice. That’s like entirely inaccurate.

As for tourists, it’s a 10 year record in 2022 and there’s a big jump in folks chilling in the valley.

Yeah you guys definitely need to focus on bigger problems— like this thread for example 😂

Americans were foreign occupiers they left after 20 years but Pakistan is here to stay till day of judgement so afghans should stop this dreaming.

General Naseer Ullah Baber has a golden saying when asked about peace talk with Afghans....He replied NO, if they challenge you, annihilate them, don t talk to them, You sign a treaty they will break it. Better send them to God.

Nice. That’s like entirely inaccurate.

As for tourists, it’s a 10 year record in 2022 and there’s a big jump in folks chilling in the valley.

Yeah you guys definitely need to focus on bigger problems— like this thread for example 😂

Tourists pay money, Hindus trying to move into Muslim areas are gunned down with very little out cry from any Kashmiri

That tells you everything

At the moment it's happening across India, with real vitriolic hatred being released

Partition is real in india

What ever issue we have with Afghanis doesn't mean you become USA puppet and let them bomb Afghanistan. The sheer audacity to defend our cowardness and allowing USA drone strikes is striking and shows how much slavery has entered our minds.
Why let US strike them?
Are we not capable ourselves

Imran Khan says poor Afghan biradar mulk lanat tere te Imran Khan needs to look beyond his ethnicity and fckin deport these maderch*ds no wonder Bajwa kicked him off the kursi he was to sympathetic towards these afgandus.

Remember when army bombed thier tattus across the border I bet tensions with chooran Khan started then whoever bombs these Afghans my vote is for him.
Imran Khan came for 3 years
Military rules directly for 20 years and indirectly also 20 years Through PPP PMLN

How many afghans were kicked out?
How many are kicked out in last 6 months?

The only thing kicked out was Prime minister and you seems to happy about that
Another failed attempt by fanboys to shift blame on politicians

Last edited:
Seems like the afgs have new boss now.

Btw i love how indians arses gets immediately on fire everytime there is a news about afghanistan. After all 20+ years and billions of dollars lost is gonna hurt.

Most of these foot soldiers are regular savage Afghandus who flip sides, yesterday they were pro-govt thugs working to provide security for NATO trucks, Today they work for Taliban.

Regardless of which side they are currently paid from or aligned to, they hate Pakistan. So always keep Afgandus on the leash, and whip in the other hand.

Pakistan bans Imran Khan from other TV channels while he is doing fundraising for flood victims. Parts of Sindh and Balochistan are still blocked off.

Pakistan's antics isn't that different from Taliban's antics.

@Acetic Acid

Why your title says Afghan taliban, but in twitter link it says TTP?

Video is from Afghan Taliban but the pro TTP accounts are sharing it around.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom