What's new

A conversation between Afghan Taliban and Pakistan Soldiers on border

Pakistan government is denial mode to accept it.... These are Talibani armed people only who does cross border firing on pakistani solders...
Nope.. If Afghans wanted something they know where Pakistan is located but They have no intention of upsetting Pakistan which is an economic life line

Nice attempt tho...

Last edited:
Afghanis are very racist they consider Pakistanis and especially non pathan Pakistanis inferior to them and coward who can not fight against them. Show them strength pacifist behavior only emboldens them
At least Germans were capable of saying and doing this thing.

Afghanio ki kya auqaaat hai
images (95).jpeg

Nice attempt tho...

Nah, it is ture.... There is a political reason.

Look at the history, Pakistan always failed to understand tha actual reality...

Taliban was good enough for Pakistan before 11/2001.. Before no one was giving dam about Taliban and their activities. During the time, Pakistan enjoyed their relationship with Taliban.

But in 21st century, Taliban has very limited scope to survive and need help from other countries...

I still remember that before 2001, Taliban used to give warning to India..

Now, did you heard anything warning for india by Taliban?

Now the easy target is Pakistan for Taliban.. Taliban will cause issues to mosty Pakistan only.... Attacks has increased only in Pakistan...

Other hand, IRan and china...... They are very clever ro deal with Taliban & afghanistani

I still remember that before 2001, Taliban used to give warning to India..

Now, did you heard anything warning for india by Taliban?

Now the easy target is Pakistan for Taliban.. Taliban will cause issues to mosty Pakistan only.... Attacks has increased only in Pakistan...

Other hand, IRan and china...... They are very clever ro deal with Taliban & afghanistani
Taliban warning matters?
Afghanistan and India shares no borders.
They will not come to you, until Pakistan allow them.

I am not saying they will attack India or not.
I am saying their warning does not matter, maximum they can kill Indians in Afghanistan, they will not come for you until they are willing and Pakistan allow them.

May be Bajwa knows the ground reality and you don't. Its a fight Pakistan cannot win
It's a fight Pakistan has CONSTANTLY won. Pakistan has never given Afghanistan an inch of the land it claims. There was even a time when Afghanistan's air force was much better equipped with far more fighter jets than PAF...and there was a time when they had full backing of USSR...
...despite this they couldn't do anything. Most importantly... Afghanistan used to be much better economically...but they insisted on this self destructive path...look at where they stand now. If they couldn't stand up to Pakistan's military when they had an advantage...what chance do they have now?

Pakistan has successfully kept them at bay...and will continue to do so. The mistake made by other powers was to try and occupy them. Pakistan doesn't make that mistake. After border's fencing and strict monitoring...the situation would get much better for Pakistan(in terms of unchecked flow of ppl) and even harder for Afghanistan to try and use force(underhanded tactics) to achieve its goals.

May be Bajwa knows the ground reality and you don't. Its a fight Pakistan cannot win
I promise you if Afghans could win this fight they'd zoom through and begin their war against Pakistan.

When an Afghan is born this becomes his life long wish, his dream.

Last edited:
Taliban warning matters?
Afghanistan and India shares no borders.
They will not come to you, until Pakistan allow them.

I am not saying they will attack India or not.
I am saying their warning does not matter, maximum they can kill Indians in Afghanistan, they will not come for you until they are willing and Pakistan allow them.

What I am saying that situation is just different than 1990s.

Taliban was in Pakistan and even fighting in kashmir with the help from Pakistan.

But now a days, Pakistan already paid a huge cost and life's for cleaning them. So i don't think that Pakistan will repeat the same mistake.

Iran and China are smart enough..

Who is the next target for Taliban... Do you really think that they will leave peacefully in Afghanistan only?

What I am saying that situation is just different than 1990s.

Taliban was in Pakistan and even fighting in kashmir with the help from Pakistan.

But now a days, Pakistan already paid a huge cost and life's for cleaning them. So i don't think that Pakistan will repeat the same mistake.

Iran and China are smart enough..

Who is the next target for Taliban... Do you really think that they will leave peacefully in Afghanistan only?
Taliban were in Pakistan and fighting in Kashmir :rofl:

Trump was Afghani :woot:
Barak Obama was Muslim :smitten:

Then, Modi is Pakistani Prime Minister :cheesy:

Maximum they will be risk with countries who share border with them, Last time Pakistan recognize them and pressurize other Muslim countries, but only 3 countries including Pakistan recognized them, but this time Pakistan will not ask others and same on US pressure UAE and Saudi will not recognize them. So, only country will be Pakistan, but until they eliminate TTP, but they do not want. If Pakistan stopped trade with them, they will be finish in few days.

So, India is not at risk any way from Afghan Talib, nor beneficial for Talib, Mostly Pak is useful for them especially for trade.

Can you show me a single news from Int. media Afghan Talib were fighting in Kashmir?
Even propaganda machine BBC will not write this news, but India media possible.

The sentiment that KP is part of Afghanistan exists among Afghans of all walk of life , whether Taliban or the Karzai/Ashraf Ghani types. In Pakistan we have always tried to downplay this for multiple reasons including not wanting to have hostilities on both borders , not wanting to alienate the Pashtun population of Pakistan.

Afghan and Pashtun is used interchangeably, more so in Afghanistan but applies in Pakistan too .Although people from other provinces of Pakistan don't necessarily see Afghan=Pashtun but this duality exists and in many cases is a problem too.

In Pakistan , we first need an open acknowledgement that we have had a long standing issue with Afghanistan and not try to brush it under the rug that oh it is just "northern alliance" that is anti-Pakistan. Nope , not true. The anti-Pakistan sentiment and the notion that Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa is Afghan land runs much more deeper that we in Pakistan would like to acknowledge or are comfortable with.

After we acknowledge this only then we will be able to come up with a comprehensive national level strategy to wean away the Afghans from this notion that "half of Pakistan is ours".

For some issues the status quo becomes the best case short term solution and what we currently have is just that.

The sentiment that KP is part of Afghanistan exists among Afghans of all walk of life , whether Taliban or the Karzai/Ashraf Ghani types. In Pakistan we have always tried to downplay this for multiple reasons including not wanting to have hostilities on both borders , not wanting to alienate the Pashtun population of Pakistan.

Afghan and Pashtun is used interchangeably, more so in Afghanistan but applies in Pakistan too .Although people from other provinces of Pakistan don't necessarily see Afghan=Pashtun but this duality exists and in many cases is a problem too.

In Pakistan , we first need an open acknowledgement that we have had a long standing issue with Afghanistan and not try to brush it under the rug that oh it is just "northern alliance" that is anti-Pakistan. Nope , not true. The anti-Pakistan sentiment and the notion that Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa is Afghan land runs much more deeper that we in Pakistan would like to acknowledge or are comfortable with.

After we acknowledge this only then we will be able to come up with a comprehensive national level strategy to wean away the Afghans from this notion that "half of Pakistan is ours".

For some issues the status quo becomes the best case short term solution and what we currently have is just that.
Some have suggested that the claim on KP is only made by the Pashtun section of Afghan society, and that the other ethnicities don't tend to care too much or harbour the same level of hatred against Pakistan.

Can anyone confirm this?

No they were Waziri militias.
Maulvi Wazir helped Pakistan army kick out Uzbeks from Waziristan and he was Pakistani Taliban who wanted shariah in South Waziristan and got approval from Mullah Dadullah and Siraj Haqqani for it. He helped Pakistan army against foreigners in South Waziristan and avoided fighting Pakistan during that time. He joined TTP proper and helped form it with Baitullah but after Baitullah was killed, Baitullah’s faction started fighting against him. Even Gul Bahadar was helping Pakistan kick out Uzbeks from Waziristan. They signed agreements with Pakistan army to fight foreigners in Waziristan and fought many especially Uzbeks since IMU basically controlled areas of Waziristan at that time so they wanted to get rid of Uzbeks for their own power even if it meant killing other Muslims. Even Baitullah was part of that agreement to not let foreigners operate before he created TTP proper.
Same with TTP. Hakimullah had Uzbek fighters.
Hakimullah’s TTP was probably the least etho nationalist tbh.
Soldiers don't equal Civilians though.

I would get your point if someone was saying this to a civilian but a soldier signs up and is posted on duty.
Yeah but the TB fighter in the video is saying he will only want peace once their “land” is returned. That’s nowhere close to Islamic but just nationalism.
I agree the Pakistani side it was a soldier but even for saying it to a soldier, the soldier doesn’t want to fight and wants peace but the TB fighter goes on ranting. The soldier would obvi fight if there was a fight. But he was acting professional the whole time. I’m pretty sure Pakistani soldiers had enough power and support to win that skirmish if it started.
But being a soldier comes with responsibilities. Being a soldier you should be professional and only fight when needed. He showed extreme professionalism. Carrying a gun comes with a huge responsibility. You can’t just go around killing cuz you don’t like someone or an ethnicity. You also need to think about what consequences your actions can cause to the country. Was it worth starting a skirmish over verbal excuses? The soldier at the end of the day comes out the bigger person. The TB fighter acting very arrogant while Islam is against arrogant’s.

Not to forget his just a peasant tho.. The Afghan ruling elite seek good relations with Pakistan
and what does that tell you? the peasants respresent the general sentiment. The ruling elite has to compromise because they have responsibilities. Doesn't mean they like Pakistan either.

These parasites..should have reduced them to atoms. I’m amazed how hateful afghans are towards Pakistan, while our govt gives them refuge

Taliban were in Pakistan and fighting in Kashmir :rofl:

Trump was Afghani :woot:
Barak Obama was Muslim :smitten:

Then, Modi is Pakistani Prime Minister :cheesy:

Maximum they will be risk with countries who share border with them, Last time Pakistan recognize them and pressurize other Muslim countries, but only 3 countries including Pakistan recognized them, but this time Pakistan will not ask others and same on US pressure UAE and Saudi will not recognize them. So, only country will be Pakistan, but until they eliminate TTP, but they do not want. If Pakistan stopped trade with them, they will be finish in few days.

So, India is not at risk any way from Afghan Talib, nor beneficial for Talib, Mostly Pak is useful for them especially for trade.

Can you show me a single news from Int. media Afghan Talib were fighting in Kashmir?
Even propaganda machine BBC will not write this news, but India media possible.
You must be younger than 40 years... So not much aware about the time between 1992 and 2001

Back
Top Bottom