What's new

A Malik Ijaz shot dead without Investigating or any evidence of alleged blasphemy.

Salafi inspiration has reached other sects in Pakistan. This should be investigated and people responsible punished.

Not all Pakistani muslims the rest are fine

No other Sunni Muslim in U.K. prays at their masjids .

Every other Sunni masjid in England is a melting pot of cultures of persons from around the world .
These guys alone pray at theirs ,keep fasts on eid day which is haraam and have there own version of Xmas day.

They say astagfirrullah & call it shirk how these guys worship

Nope they are grave worshippers who ask a man dead or alive for intercession on their behalf .

I was curiously watching there tv channel one evening and in the segment Allah swt wasn’t mentioned not once , it was all about the prophet Muhammad pbuh
When the prophet pbuh himself stated every worship glory & praise is for God alone .

They’ve gone astray from the faith .
They get beaten up in the holy lands for their grave worshipping and shirk they partake in .

There is a reason Arabs call them Hindus
What you are implying is there were good Muslims here who turned bad..
My point is that Islam never existed as a religion in South Asian people. Arabs introduced Islam here as a tool for slavery, mind control, cultural genocide.
We can see the results in the form of most violently Islamic country and still one of the most immoral and corrupt. To say that things were any different here is a fairytale.

My point is that Islam never existed as a religion in South Asian people. Arabs introduced Islam here as a tool for slavery, mind control, cultural genocide.
We can see the results in the form of most violently Islamic country and still one of the most immoral and corrupt. To say that things were any different here is a fairytale.

It is a country where to speak the truth is to invite to invite your own death, where to be or want to be, different is fatal.
It is a country where delusion trumps fact.
It is a country that has killed all progressive thought and action because we have unilaterally crowned ourselves the pinnacle of all creation with a divine right to superiority in this life and the next.
It is a country from which rational thought, logic and principle claimed asylum long ago.
I feel sorry at the sight of what we have become.

Yes it didn’t exist in sub continent but arrived just after it came to the Arabs
Your confused if you think Islam is a brand new religion and just invented 1400 years or so ago

Islamic prophets Adam , Abraham , Moses etc have been preaching submission to one God since day one of this earth

If as you say Islam arriving to the sub continent is worser than the religions prior to it , stats prove you wrong .

If you say Islam is a control of slavery , control & introduced genocide for people of sub continent then again pre Islamic times were worse and the Hindus killed millions of each other , the Dalits ( Hindus ) are the slaves of the sub continent and have been put into eternal slavery by the Hindus
A shackle that Islam & Christianity broke .

Yes they were much much worser in the sub continent pre Islamic and in the Hindu world

The Christian attacks in Pakistan compared to the Christian attacks in India state the case of the pagans being much much more violent than the Pakistanis heck they murdered & raped dozens if not hundreds burnt down several hundred churches all while shouting religious slogans
I don’t think one Christian was murdered nor raped in Pakistan during recent troubles compared to the dozens upon dozens by pagans in India .

Very sad .

Yes it didn’t exist in sub continent but arrived just after it came to the Arabs
Your confused if you think Islam is a brand new religion and just invented 1400 years or so ago

Islamic prophets Adam , Abraham , Moses etc have been preaching submission to one God since day one of this earth

If as you say Islam arriving to the sub continent is worser than the religions prior to it , stats prove you wrong .

If you say Islam is a control of slavery , control & introduced genocide for people of sub continent then again pre Islamic times were worse and the Hindus killed millions of each other , the Dalits ( Hindus ) are the slaves of the sub continent and have been put into eternal slavery by the Hindus
A shackle that Islam & Christianity broke .

Yes they were much much worser in the sub continent pre Islamic and in the Hindu world

The Christian attacks in Pakistan compared to the Christian attacks in India state the case of the pagans being much much more violent than the Pakistanis heck they murdered & raped dozens if not hundreds burnt down several hundred churches all while shouting religious slogans
I don’t think one Christian was murdered nor raped in Pakistan during recent troubles compared to the dozens upon dozens by pagans in India .
So Islam was there when chandragupt ruled in Punjab ?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom