What's new

A pain of the common man in the underdeveloped country - India and Pakistan.

Raj-Hindustani

Reaction score
Country
India
HI Folks,

As an innocent common, middle-class person in a developing nation, I can relate to my friends in Pakistan and other nations where the average person works hard and contributes some of their earnings to the government.

Yet the short response is a resounding NO. Do we receive the facilities that we genuinely deserve and are supposed to receive?

After this, there are many government sectors, starting with medical and others, We need to bridge the people who are sitting on the chairs to get our required job done.

Many may wonder why I wrote this piece of sh*t or what set it off. Let me explain, then..

I went to the gram panchayat institute today to apply for my child's new Adhaar card. Although the government states that there is no fee for new enrollment, the people sitting in the chair demanded 150 INR. I realize this is a small amount, but it just goes to show the kind of government offices we have,

1680516103599.png

If a supporter of Modi or the BJP decides to come after me, I will be very clear in telling them that I don't give a damn about them, that I pay taxes, and that I have every right to voice my opinions anywhere. I too shared the same on Facebook and Twitter.

I do reside in Bangalore, which is currently under BJP rule.

1680516831693.png

Attachments

• 1680515977063.png
    1680515977063.png
    131.5 KB · Views: 19
You have no problem with Adani looting lakhs of crores from banks, lic & investors.

But you can't digest the fact that you have shell out 150 rupees out of your own pocket.

Typical Indian mentality.

If you have the courage. Go lodge a complaint with Anti Corruption Bureau. Approach the Lokayukta.

for a 150 buck bribe ?
Privileged people like Shri Rajesh Singh don't care about starving Adivasis who can't get a ration card because they have no money to pay a bribe. But khud se jeb se 150 rupye dene main inke pasine chuhte hai.

Even if he complains nothing is going to happen. He can call ACB's helpline number. They will guide him on how to set a trap to catch the corrupt official. Their plain clothes officers will nab the corrupt guy when he accepts 150 rupees from Rajesh. At that moment Rajesh will be so proud of himself. He will feel like he made a difference. But in the background, ACB guys will ask a bribe from the corrupt official to release him. The corrupt guy will pay the bribe and it's business as usual from the next week. No job termination. No jail time.

Rajesh Singh will never realize that the whole system is corrupt. And a corrupt system cannot produce a honest leader.

That's the beauty of it. One might think why go through the trouble for 150 rs but on the receiving end. 150 from each person adds up to a lot.
These small time govt. employees get paid poorly. I view it as a bit of mutual charity, an understanding, a deal.. you scratch my back.. type scene.

No harm, no foul.

Of course, big time shite like murder (whatever degree), raip, kidnapping, extortion, trafficking seks workers.. the nasty stuff basically. Can't bribe your way out of that.

but going to court for a small time traffic "offence", renewing licence, passport etc... you pay some rando and he bumps you up the list, its all good.

we call it jugaard.

seems you have reached there first time hahahahaha. man i have to pay bribes for everything . good thing is job done without visiting any office or even sometime i am not in paksitan still job done in gov offices . last one was few days ago i paid 1 lakh for new commercial electrical meter and its done with in hours . if you go by law then your grand sons will wait for job to be done .

39h0me.jpg

Privileged people like Shri Rajesh Singh don't care about starving Adivasis who can't get a ration card because they have no money to pay a bribe. But khud se jeb se 150 rupye dene main inke pasine chuhte hai.

Even if he complains nothing is going to happen. He can call ACB's helpline number. They will guide him on how to set a trap to catch the corrupt official. Their plain clothes officers will nab the corrupt guy when he accepts 150 rupees from Rajesh. At that moment Rajesh will be so proud of himself. He will feel like he made a difference. But in the background, ACB guys will ask a bribe from the corrupt official to release him. The corrupt guy will pay the bribe and it's business as usual from the next week. No job termination. No jail time.

Rajesh Singh will never realize that the whole system is corrupt. And a corrupt system cannot produce a honest leader.
"system" kaha ka corrupt nahi hai, yeh batao..

developed economies me small time rishwat-khori ni chaldi, bas ... that's the only difference. Cop pulls you over for overspeeding or DUI.. don't try hand a Harley riding US state trooper a 100 bill. :lol:

wahan pe ji congressmen and senators ki funding karo, aapke industry specific bills pass honge, they'll advocate for you (discreetly) :P

idhar karna parta hai.. actually, no compulsion.. but then khade rho full day from early morning into evening waiting your turn lol

1680524030394.jpeg

chhoti moti rakam de ke rafa daafa karo, who cares, man.. those guys prolly overworked and underpaid as is.

seems you have reached there first time hahahahaha. man i have to pay bribes for everything . good thing is job done without visiting any office or even sometime i am not in paksitan still job done in gov offices . last one was few days ago i paid 1 lakh for new commercial electrical meter and its done with in hours . if you go by law then your grand sons will wait for job to be done .
hamara batwaara kyon hua.. samajh ni aata, kasam se.

"system" kaha ka corrupt nahi hai, yeh batao..

developed economies me small time rishwat-khori ni chaldi, bas ... that's the only difference. Cop pulls you over for overspeeding or DUI.. don't try hand a Harley riding US state trooper a 100 bill. :lol:

wahan pe ji congressmen and senators ki funding karo, aapke industry specific bills pass honge, they'll advocate for you (discreetly) :P

idhar karna parta hai.. actually, no compulsion.. but then khade rho full day from early morning into evening waiting your turn lol

View attachment 923168

chhoti moti rakam de ke rafa daafa karo, who cares, man.. those guys prolly overworked and underpaid as is.

hamara batwaara kyon hua.. samajh ni aata, kasam se.
ager batwara nhi hota to itny muslims ko gov job nhi milti . or phir inko rishwat or coruption ka chance bhi itna nhi milta is liye batwara kiya

think big we have 1 crore gov officials how they will be in india ?

desh apna apna rishwat apni apni :lol:

in USA when traffic police stop car driver replies
here is my driving license sir

in paksitan when traffic police stops
driver replies . YE leen phone per baat kareen met XYZ officer relative se . :rofl:

Of course, big time shite like murder (whatever degree), raip, kidnapping, extortion, trafficking seks workers.. the nasty stuff basically. Can't bribe your way out of that.
If you have money, you can get away with murder & rape too. Police can refuse to file a complaint. They can even tamper with evidence and intimidate the witnesses. Are you really living in India or in some scandinavian country like Norway?
we call it jugaard.
Yes I know. Adani, Ambani & co donate to the political parties. These political parties favor when they come in power.
those guys prolly overworked and underpaid as is.
BS. Government employees are lazy bums. They get paid more than a guy who works 12 hours a day in private sector.

Last edited:
in USA when traffic police stop car driver replies
here is my driving license sir

in paksitan when traffic police stops
driver replies . YE leen phone per baat kareen met XYZ officer relative se . :rofl:
1000% same

tujhe pta hai mera baap, chacha, mosa kon hain ?

ye dekh photo, abhi bas netaji k laundey ke saath ghoom ra tha *show pic of doing cheers with some neta ki aulaad*

DSP saab ko phone milaoun kya ?

If you have money, you can get away with murder & rape too. Police can refuse to file a complaint. They can even tamper with evidence. Are you living in India or in Norway?
no you can't, for the overwhelming majority of such cases.. Salman ka black buck case me kya hua ? I could list you dozens of such. Some admirals son crushed a bunch of street urchins in a famous "BMW" haadsa in Delhi many years ago.. straight to jail he went.

some richie rich types will try what's called an "out of court" settlement.. paisa do, in exchange for complaint withdrawal.. woh bhi bhot hota hai.. most common form of litigation ke beech me corruption ka probably.

but yeah, people do try to get their friends out of trouble using positions of power all the time too.

Norway, Scandos, Swiss etc ko rhen de.. unka alag hai.

Last edited:
1000% same

tujhe pta hai mera baap, chacha, mosa kon hain ?

ye dekh photo, abhi bas netaji k laundey ke saath ghoom ra tha *show pic of doing cheers with some neta ki aulaad*

DSP saab ko phone milaoun kya ?
best thing here is motorway police and wardens do not attend any calls . its policy now for police at duty .

Pabhu, your entire narrative has merely confirmed that the entire system is tainted, but is Gujrati or Modi truly to blame?

Congress, which served in the federal administration for over 50 years, is mostly to blame for the pervasive corruption in India, Pabhu ji.

Aur na karo yaar... You are splitting all over the PDF threads....

39h0me.jpg

Actually, previously, I never used to paying such high taxes. But now, paying it.

So my expectations are also high from the government and institute,

Jab khud pe aati hai to jyada takleef hota hai, now feel that I am paying so much amount but not getting the facilities that I suppose to get it.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom