What's new

A question for Pakistanis: In case of war between Iran and Saudia which one should Pakistan support?

A question for pakistanis: In case of war between Iran and Saudia which one Pakistan should support?

• Iran

Votes: 7 4.7%
  • Saudia

Votes: 48 32.2%
  • Neither

Votes: 94 63.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
By culture and history and even ethnic (Indo - European) Iranians are much closer to you. Also Iranians are more peaceful than Saudis.

Moreover Saudia is just '80' years old.
Ya, but Iranian are getting too cozy with our eastern neighbors and have a history of supporting anti-Pakistan groups in Afghanistan. Habibis might be crazy but they shell out Petro-$$$ now-n-than. :rolleyes1:

... Iran need to be little more generous with their gas and oil reserves. You know man gotta feed their gas and oil turbine too. If you know what I mean....

4776856_orig.jpg

Last edited:
Ya, but Iranian are getting too cozy with our eastern neighbors and have a history of supporting anti-Pakistan groups in Afghanistan. Habibis might be crazy but they shell out Petro-$$$now-n-than. :rolleyes1:
They have 600 billion dollars reserve. How much do they give to al-Bakistan? Nothing.
They only spend their pero dollars for terrorism and their stupidity.

Well Iran has only economic ties with India, but doesn't support India against Pakistan.

Taliban is made by America and Saudis.

I would say Pakistan should support Indo-Iran. After all we have the same history & culture. Religion should not divide us.
sorry to say but it is religion that make us different from you and we are diferent from you, our only history,culture,civlization is islam .

They have 600 billion dollars reserve. How much do they give to al-Bakistan? Nothing

Iran has only economic ties with India, but doesn't support India against Pakistan.
They did gave us free oil for year or two after our Nuclear test. I heard US is not happy that Iran is siting on all that oil and gas all alone. Iran needs to get that oil flowing towards Pakistan asap.

IRAN-31-07-13-CARTOON-US-OIL-SANCTIONS.jpg

They have 600 billion dollars reserve. How much do they give to al-Bakistan? Nothing.
They only spend their pero dollars for terrorism and their stupidity.

Well Iran has only economic ties with India, but doesn't support India against Pakistan.

Taliban is made by America and Saudis.

Your Indian friends want Pak to support KSA.. No wonder they are voting for KSA..:lol:

Meanwhile Sane Pakistanis have spoken : "Neither".

They did gave us free oil for year or two after our Nuclear test. I heard US in not in happy that Iran is siiting on all that oil and gas all alone. Iran needs to get that oil flowing towards Pakistan asap.

Stop being childish bro... It's not about oil or money...

Saudi Vs Iran will have dangerous consequences for the Muslim world.. And supporting eitger party will get Pak in deep shyt.

They did gave us free oil for year or two after our Nuclear test. I heard US is not happy that Iran is siting on all that oil and gas all alone. Iran needs to get that oil flowing towards Pakistan asap.

We should conquer Saudia and take their Shia oil together. :D

oil_gas_infrastructure_map.png

95% of the oil fields in saudia are in Shia areas and Saudis spend most of their petro dollars against Shiites and Muslim unity in the world...

Just stay neutral and focus on building economy..learn from the Arabs who have always remained neutral in Pak-India war. Pakistan was an active mediator in Iran-Iraq war bringing to halt..but at the same time we should not tolerate a bunch of shia holding banners of terorist hassan nasrullah and khomeni protesting all over the country...such people to be arrested

There is equal amount of oil and gas in the red sea too..which is to be explored jointly with Egypt.

(95% of the oil fields in saudia are in Shia areas)

Stop being childish bro... It's not about oil or money...

Saudi Vs Iran will have dangerous consequences for the Muslim world.. And supporting eitger party will get Pak in deep shyt.
Actually, that's what exactly Chinese did, they were willing to buy Iranian oil during sanctions but at half the price of international market. If I am not wrong, Iranian did sell some to them. It's all Business.

Actually, that's what exactly Chinese did, they were willing to buy Iranian oil during sanctions but at half the price of international market. If I am not wrong, Iranian did sell some to them. It's all Business.

There is no free lunch in life..

95% of the oil fields in saudia are in Shia areas and Saudis spend most of their petro dollars against Shiites and Muslim unity in the world...

Don't care.. KSA supports anti Shia elements and Iran supports equally corrupt .....

Both are using proxies and innocent are paying the price..

If Iran & KSA mend their fences.. 90% issues in Muslim world would disappear.. Say bye bye to secterianism and politics of hate..

Back
Top Bottom