What's new

A Tale Of Two Bengals Where Never The Twain Shall Meet

Bengali Hindus were first one in the British India to take western education, it was just simple thing. Very bad to see others in Punjab, Bengal and Sindh saw this with a sense of jealousy instead of taking the Western education themselves.

I am from Sylthet and all the Zamindar here and none of them were western educated at that time. They were the chosen ones by the british because they were trademark gulams.

I am from Sylthet and all the Zamindar here and none of them were western educated at that time. They were the chosen ones by the british because they were trademark gulams.

But I am referring to educated Urban Hindus of Bengal.

The conversion process in West Bengal should be well funded. West Bengal will come to Bangaldesh eventually. But I like NE girls better.

You will stop liking them after they will beat the crap out of you. :omghaha: btw Bay of Bengal will liberate Bangladesh from Bangladeshi at the most rapid rate. :lol:

Last edited:
I Don't believe in annexing WB. They are developing their place so why should we Bangladeshis reap the benefits of their hard work. We should focus on developing our own country. Without a doubt, we have separated for good. Another point to make, because West Bengal is part of India, they cannot stop people from Northeast migrating there, a luxury that we have.

The conversion process in West Bengal should be well funded. West Bengal will come to Bangaldesh eventually.

Never. :mad::mad::mad:

But I like NE girls better.

Here, @Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury This guy is about to spoil the purity of BD gene pool by mixing with Mongoloid blood, he needs to be decapitated fast, or at least an urgent & permanent castration is required. :agree: (I prefer castration) :D

A West Bengali Hindu giving Indian highest civilian award 'Padma Bhushan' to an East Bengali (Bangladeshi) Muslim. :cheers:

533a786aa0d92-09.jpg

Never. :mad::mad::mad:

Here, @Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury This guy is about to spoil the purity of BD gene pool by mixing with Mongoloid blood, he needs to be decapitated fast, or at least an urgent & permanent castration is required. :agree: (I prefer castration) :D
That's none of my business. It's his life so he can do as he pleases. A few Oriental people living and working in Bangladesh won't hurt. There are international schools in Dhaka where you will find students with origins from all parts of the world. I don't have a problem with that. If anything it can enhance the reputation of a country being somewhat diverse. The danger is when you allow too many people in, so its the borders I am worried about. If you expose your borders to mixing then it can quickly change the demographic of a country. We have to guard against that.

That's none of my business. It's his life so he can do as he pleases. A few Oriental people living and working in Bangladesh won't hurt. There are international schools in Dhaka where you will find students with origins from all parts of the world. I don't have a problem with that. If anything it can enhance the reputation of a country being somewhat diverse. The danger is when you allow too many people in, so its the borders I am worried about. If you expose your borders to mixing then it can quickly change the demographic of a country. We have to guard against that.

But what is your problem with mongoloid people, they are not dark, their girls look good, so won't damage the aesthetics of Bangladesh, they are not dumb either, so what is your problem with them? :)

@iajdani you are safe, marry a NE girl make a mongoloid looking football team, he won't hunt you down for that. :D

But what is your problem with mongoloid people, they are not dark, their girls look good, so won't damage the aesthetics of Bangladesh, they are not dumb either, so what is your problem with them? :)

@iajdani you are safe, marry a NE girl make a mongoloid looking football team, he won't hunt you down for that. :D
Oriental people may be light skinned but are just not attractive (in my opinion), South Asians with darker skin are better looking. But as I say, I don't have a problem with people coming for work, study as long as you can keep tabs on who is coming and going. At the moment Bangladesh might not be an attractive destination for people wanting to come anyway but things could change if the country undergoes rapid economic development. And if you leave your borders exposed it could spell disaster.

are you serious ! leaving advanced countries all over south east Asia from China, South Korea, Japan, Singapore to Malaysia oriental people off all the places will come to Bangladesh to damage your demographic aesthetics ! & off all things you are actually worried about this !!!:woot: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
why is that "sad"?
the Muslims in Bengal on the other hand came from many places and thus their culture was considered different; it was considered "Muslim".

Where did Muslim Bengalis come from?

Back
Top Bottom