What's new

A time will come, Pakistan will Get J-20 as well - Sheikh Rasheed

Pata nahi raho ga ya nahi raho ga is all jazbati siyasi talk, he has been saying it as long as I can remember.
The point is not if the j20 are comming to PAF tomorrow or not. But the point is wt me n some other members have been saying all along n that is that any thing n every thing is available to Pakistan of Chinese origin.
The way things r progressing very soon so will be every thing that Russia has to offer.

If China sells J-20 to Pakistan when Pakistan and India are not even at war so a situation of desperation for Pakistan, then that would indicate China is ready to at least fly 6th gen if not much further.

Indeed ... the video is real:

Let's wait and see ... I stand to my statement. I don't expect to see a Pakistani J-20 in my lifetime, and if so, then I will open a bottle of Champagne to celebrate this acquisition and openly apologise for being wrong. But hey, I never thought Russia would start a war based on faked claims like the US did ... times are changing quickly at the moment, so let's wait and see.

He was the first official to confirm the arrival of the J-10c so I wouldn’t dismiss his statements. Apparently according to many Pakistanis, he’s connected to the Pakistani military.

Lol. Speech only says that PAF wants J20 (fairly obvious), but nothing about if china is willing to sell (fairly unlikely).

Indeed ... the video is real:

Let's wait and see ... I stand to my statement. I don't expect to see a Pakistani J-20 in my lifetime, and if so, then I will open a bottle of Champagne to celebrate this acquisition and openly apologise for being wrong. But hey, I never thought Russia would start a war based on faked claims like the US did ... times are changing quickly at the moment, so let's wait and see.

It means that 6th gen of PLAAF is around the corner, i guess both USAF and PLAAF will debut next gen of fighter aircraft together, most probably around 2025. Once that happens and J-20 does not remain the flagship of PLAAF, than PAF will be getting its hands on. This should happen by 2030-35 at most. The same time IAF would be getting AMCA.

It just shows that China has literally decided to keep IAF on check through PAF.

Looks like there is a serious talk about J20 acquisition by PAF and China and most likely PAF will get them in few years time or just in case if IAF gets their hands on 5th generation plane first than PAF will not waste an hour to acquire J20 from China.

It's good to hope for the best, but I personally don't think J-20 or other stealth fighter would come to Pakistan so much time ahead the Indians.
Of course China won't let IAF get the upper hands on PAF, so, the fighter will come eventually in the coming decade.

Lets not ridicule his statement. There is definately MORE to it and in few years time we may see J20 for PAF as well. When he said that ' one day inshallah ...'pata nahi mein kahan honga'...that clearly means there are few years from now ....!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom