What's new

A time will come, Pakistan will Get J-20 as well - Sheikh Rasheed

i dont understand our ministers.. why do they talk about subjects that are not in thier area....

rashid is just a talk only has political skills ...

jezz stick with your areas
Sir kahan hain ap? Ministers always assigned to places which aren't their area of expertise; we had Khalid Maqbool as IT minister who in a PASHA meeting in Serena Islamabad said at the start of his speech: "Mje IT ka kuch pata nahi but ap logon se seekh lu ga"

🤷

Sheikh Rasheed making himself at home here.

Well one thing is for sure

J20 or J10 or whatever but thanks to Chinese putting billions of dollars in military R&D and India's foolishness of not settling its border issues with China and being west's pawn against China

Pakistan would keep getting the best needed to counter whatever IAF acquires

The pajeets who thought of outmaneuvering Pakistan with heavy spending on military acquisitions are properly checkmated

He just said it is possible God willing that we will see a time when J-20 will also come to Pakistan. He did not say they are coming to Pakistan (in near future). And I seriously hope he said this on something with a solid base. If I remember correctly some official from China said before they can provide J-20 if Pakistan asks. Pakistan and China's relations are on the next level and it is not impossible we see J-20 in coming years (2025-2030) but not so early. Also, J-31 is an option but that I believe is still not ready and may take a few more years before it gets any production and is ready for export. All I can say is that something really is cooking and Pakistan and China won't let India take a breath in peace. Nightmares for India have begun. Even if these are just rumors these are enough for Hinduvata to wet their pajamas.

Sir kahan hain ap? Ministers always assigned to places which aren't their area of expertise; we had Khalid Maqbool as IT minister who in a PASHA meeting in Serena Islamabad said at the start of his speech: "Mje IT ka kuch pata nahi but ap logon se seekh lu ga"

🤷

Sheikh Rasheed making himself at home here.

Pervaiz Khattuk opposition ky bundey torney mein laga hua hai aaj kul that is why SR has to do defense ministry job as well lol

Last edited:
Well sheikh rasheed has his faults but him clearly mentioning j20 and the reference of (the coming year) clearly states that he is sending a message ..... afterall he is the message guy that pak establishment and military uses to send messages from time to time so yeah there is more to it than meets the eye and yeah it looks like j20 will come quite early than what most people predicted. PAF as a fifth generation airforce o_O:pakistan::smitten:... what a day that would be ❤️

Well sheikh rasheed has his faukt but him clearly mentioning j20 and the reference of (the coming year) clearly states that he is sending a message ..... afterall he is the message guy that pak establishment and military uses to send messages from time to time so yeah there is more to it than meets the eye and yeah looks like j20 will come quite early than what most people predicted. PAF as a fifth generation airforce o_O:pakistan::smitten:... what a day that would be ❤️

Some people think China selling weapons to Pakistan is same as US selling weapons to Pakistan, it was US, who used to put restrictions on Pakistan, by not selling advanced weapons to Pakistan that can threaten India, there are no restrictions from China and never have been, anything China has is available to Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom